What diaper are you wearing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelseacry

Banned
Role
What brand or type of diaper are you wearing now,
and what would you rate it?

If you are not wearing one now what one do you usually wear?

I am wearing Molicare Super Plus.

Rate 4/5

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Haven't been able to wear in about a month or so and the last ones I wore were Depends Supter Plus and those are 2.5. What I really wanna try are Bambenos and Dry 24/7's.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Attends Breathable (size M) for daytime usually with 1x Tranquility booster - rate 4

Lille Supreme Fit Maxi (size L) for night time usually with 2x Tranquility boosters - rate 4

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Attends w/ waistband.
3.5/5

More comfortable than it is absorbant... but comfy is what these are about.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have on a medium Assurance,with a soaker panel, it's what I wear everyday, untill about 5pm, it usually starts leaking around then.

There Ok for a cheap everyday diaper, plastic covered, the soaker panel helps alot, somedays I use 2 soaker panels, but it makes the diaper really obvious, so on those days I wear bigger pants, with lots of room.

I think I paid around 9 bucks for the pack, so there cheap to use.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Underwear! *hears people in the peanut gallery shouting "Cheater"*

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Yeah, what Peachy said! As much as I like diapers, there's nothing as refreshing as underwear at other times, which actually breathes, no matter what those packages say

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
"Ice cold"? What kind of tag is that?

Same as Peachy. Haven't worn any for almost a year now :D

5/5

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am wearing my usual night time diapers. They are as follows 1 Bambinos size large ,1 Babykins Velcro diaper ,1 Babykins pull on diaper. And lets not forget the plastic pants either. I have on a pair of Babykins terry lined vinyl pants and 1 pair Comco nursery print plastic pants. And if every thing goes right I will be soaked in the morning when I wake up.:):)

swan

Est. Contributor
One goodnit, with 2 depends booster pads and a abri X plus to keep it all together,
God I love it when my parents arnt home and I have the house to myself for the night.
:)

Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Abena X-plus. I guess I'd give it a 4.5/5 seeing as how its the best diaper I've tried thus far but there's still problems with it. What I really want to try out is the Perfect brand diaper ("perfect" in this case being the brand's actual name, not an adjective). Its like a bambino diaper except it has actual designs on it that cover the whole diaper:

And I still want to try out cloth as well though that wont happen until I move out of my family's house (even though my first diapers were cloth they were way too small on me to fit right).

diaperguy1

Contributor
pampers underjams. they are great they hold a lot of pee. and they are very soft. 7.5 out of 10.

even thought they only say the fit 85 pounds i am 120 and i fit in them

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not wearing one right now but if I was it would be an Attends :)

Role
Diaper Lover
I am curently wearing Abena Abri Form X Plus. I would definitely rate them a 10. I dont know of a diaper that holds more. If there is, let me know.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Sounds like actually half of everyone currently reading the board is actually wearing a diaper! That sounds surprising actually, it kind of indicates it's what they do in their spare time

Status
Not open for further replies.