What design Goodnites did you start at?

Started with the all white, then moved thru the different designs, I wet the bed every night til I was 14.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I'm too old to have worn them when I was young, They didn't even have disposables until my youngest brother came along. But the first ones I wore (as an adult) were the Dragonfly fairies...

IMGP8348sm.jpgIMGP8358sm.jpg

Reactions: WillFord384 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
goodnitesco96 said:
I think for me, I could be wrong, but I started wearing goodnites I think when they had the BMX designs in 2004 to around 2006 and continue wearing though the new designs as well. The picture is from this selling on eBay. Kinda miss the old designs and how big they were as well. https://www.ebay.com/itm/265132662292?hash=item3dbb235e14:g:UrEAAOSwLYRggIkx

I started with the original no print/white ones when they first came out. I was in high school back then and needed them because of a back injury that left me with nocturnal enuresis. However, they were not enough for me and I had to use depends instead. It always was embarrassing back then to get them with the good old "they are for my grand mother" excuse. Nowadays, there is no chance I could fit into them. I'm 6'1" and 180 lbs (after getting covid I lost 20 lbs! and still can't fit in to them. Even the new updated ones). The funny thing is back when I used them I was only slightly a fewer lbs than I am now.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Back