What crosses your mind when you see this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I see a jackass who should pull his pants up. That's what crosses my mind.

Gump

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I see a jackass who should pull his pants up. That's what crosses my mind.
This. If you wear your pants so low we can see whether you wiped or not, pull them up and invest in a belt.

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
It crosses my mind that with his money he could afford to look less gangsta but he won't because that's how he got his money and he wants more.

Back in '57 we used to wear our pants like that too. Well ... maybe a few inches higher.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
What I see is the sad degredation of the concept of what makes a your typical black man successful. I see a person who is meerly taking it apon himself to enforce a stereotype that affects so many around the world in a negative manner.

I see the continuation of not only a black stereotype but a male stereotype that points to the idea that it is better to be a tough guy, than a nice guy.

Other than that I see somone who uses young people's sheep-like attitudes to waste money and spread anger.

But hey, that's just me.

Last edited:

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Move to off topic?

Also I see someone who is probably wearing real fur, and needs to have paint thrown on them for being "too cool" for school.

The pants thing..... I've seen it too much to care.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I see a good rapper. Yeah - I'll admit it. He's got some talent for it. And no, I don't really care what anyone else thinks.

On the other hand, I do think that picture makes him look like an idiot.

What I want to know is... Is he wearing two pairs of boxers?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I see an idiot who wears his pants in a way that degrade all "gangsters" and in a way that shows that they look as though they'll never be successful in life, because humans judge based on appearance. I think the OP was trying to hint at that it may look like he's wearing a diaper of some sort, but it looks more like 2 pairs of boxers or something.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I see tattoo's that will look wrinkled and funny in 30-50 years.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Just wondering if it would make any difference if the picture would've been a Caucasian or Hispanic we'd say the same thing about him.

Any teen boys or young adult man who I see walking down the street with their pants clear down to their knees doesn't look too presentable. I would say the same to any man, no matter who they are. So what would happen if we saw young teen girls or young adult women were to do that, it would be consider quite vulgar, to say the least. So why is it so glorified to see boys and men doing the same?

Role
Private
What I see is the sad degredation of the concept of what makes a your typical black man successful. I see a person who is meerly taking it apon himself to enforce a stereotype that affects so many around the world in a negative manner.

I see the continuation of not only a black stereotype but a male stereotype that points to the idea that it is better to be a tough guy, than a nice guy.

Other than that I see somone who uses young people's sheep-like attitudes to waste money and spread anger.

But hey, that's just me.
You win. I can't do better, although I had many of the same individual words floating around. Black men are not rewarded for effort and intellectual endeavor. Hence, we have a self-fulfilling prophecy as well as a polarizing force in the society.

I think what was being asked here is, "does it look like he's wearing a diaper?" My answer to that is that no, it does not.

I also must admit, I thought - "Welcome to the face of your future students."

Role
Private
Just wondering if it would make any difference if the picture would've been a Caucasian or Hispanic we'd say the same thing about him.

Any teen boys or young adult man who I see walking down the street with their pants clear down to their knees doesn't look too presentable. I would say the same to any man, no matter who they are. So what would happen if we saw young teen girls or young adult women were to do that, it would be consider quite vulgar, to say the least. So why is it so glorified to see boys and men doing the same?
Yes.

He's tattooed heavily with identifying tattoos, and waring his pants around his ankles.

This is enough to activate the classification of this guy as someone who is either directly or vicariously involved in the "thug li(f)e" and hence not someone with whom I'd have a great deal of interaction in real life.

He may be a delightful young man trying to save money for graduate school. However, this is not what his social badges and markers (M.O.B) tell me.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Just one word...

... and you can probably guess what it is.

X

xdeadx

Screw Lil Wayne.

I only like two of his songs. One cause Robin Thicke makes it good and two because it has a cool beat that I can dance to. Other then that, he's a drunk crack-head short stupid asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.