LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I'm in touch with my female side occasionally, but have never really wanted to be female. I love the colour pink, and pink diapers. Sometimes i'll see an item of clothing aimed at women and thought i'd look good in that, but i've never gone all out and dressed in a complete sissy outfit. I like aspects of a sissy lifestyle, but don't want to dress like a girl. Am i a sissy or just an effeminate boy?

• Love
Reactions: PinkDiaperSissy, Richpip, KrazyJoe67 and 3 others

DiaperDusk72

Padded Yo-Yo Wielding Bounty Hunter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I think the terms are totally nebulous and interchangeable to me! Just really depends on what you want I think.

I’d say I’m already a pretty effeminate boy, but I also enjoy the process of dressing up and I have fun with cross dressing and kind of going into “girl mode” which I would say is more defined by the term sissy. But I think you could be any amounts of effeminate and still be able to identify with the term sissy or at least participate in groups calling themselves sissies! I have it tagged on my profile as it definitely fits me and my interests but I usually don’t even define myself as a sissy anyways. I just go with the flow!

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
DiaperDusk72 said:
I think the terms are totally nebulous and interchangeable to me! Just really depends on what you want I think.

I’d say I’m already a pretty effeminate boy, but I also enjoy the process of dressing up and I have fun with cross dressing and kind of going into “girl mode” which I would say is more defined by the term sissy. But I think you could be any amounts of effeminate and still be able to identify with the term sissy or at least participate in groups calling themselves sissies! I have it tagged on my profile as it definitely fits me and my interests but I usually don’t even define myself as a sissy anyways. I just go with the flow!
Thank you. :giggle: :giggle::love:(y)

Reactions: DiaperDusk72

footedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
LittleEnigma said:
I'm in touch with my female side occasionally, but have never really wanted to be female. I love the colour pink, and pink diapers. Sometimes i'll see an item of clothing aimed at women and thought i'd look good in that, but i've never gone all out and dressed in a complete sissy outfit. I like aspects of a sissy lifestyle, but don't want to dress like a girl. Am i a sissy or just an effeminate boy?
I don't think its an either or situation, unless you want it to be. I am not effeminate at all and I don't act like a sissy, I'm pretty bad at it too. But I'll move mountains to wear a sissy baby dress. I love pink. Pink dresses, pink onesies, pink diapers. I'm all in. I'm still me dressed in them however.

The beauty is that you can decide for yourself and you may find your desires and definitions change over time. It doesn't have to be set in stone.

Reactions: Richpip and LittleEnigma

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
footedpjs said:
I don't think its an either or situation, unless you want it to be. I am not effeminate at all and I don't act like a sissy, I'm pretty bad at it too. But I'll move mountains to wear a sissy baby dress. I love pink. Pink dresses, pink onesies, pink diapers. I'm all in. I'm still me dressed in them however.

The beauty is that you can decide for yourself and you may find your desires and definitions change over time. It doesn't have to be set in stone.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_47be.jpg

PansyPetal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I would most definitely define myself as a sissy as I love dressing as a little girl and being treated as one by Mummy and her friends and by my babysitter. I adore wearing the frilliest and prettiest of clothes and behaving as often as possible as a little girl. This includes talking with a babyish lisp, playing with my dolls and doll's pram, curtsying to my superiors both male and female, being teased and humiliated by others including those much younger, obeying Mummy and my babysitter and accepting their punishments when I am a naughty girl. I can never imaging myself not being a sissy. It is what I am and always will be.

Reactions: Richpip, Happy2BeInNappies2 and LittleEnigma

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
PansyPetal said:
I would most definitely define myself as a sissy as I love dressing as a little girl and being treated as one by Mummy and her friends and by my babysitter. I adore wearing the frilliest and prettiest of clothes and behaving as often as possible as a little girl. This includes talking with a babyish lisp, playing with my dolls and doll's pram, curtsying to my superiors both male and female, being teased and humiliated by others including those much younger, obeying Mummy and my babysitter and accepting their punishments when I am a naughty girl. I can never imaging myself not being a sissy. It is what I am and always will be.
That's cool, I'm more little, i think than sissy, but i do like some girls clothes. I like to wear mix and match, but not full on sissy. Think i'm more just an effeminate boy. :giggle:

Reactions: duckling and DiaperDusk72

jill69

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
hi im jill69

Diapersntights

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You just do you - that's not whatever you are, because that is putting a label on it and then you'll question what you've told yourself you are and see if you conform and question the bits where you dont - it's do what you enjoy!

Find that out and then when you're safe in that knowledge, then you can look back a bit, give yourself a label if you want to and you can find one that best fits.

I think "sissy" is a pretty wide church from wanting to wear the odd bit of women's clothing to dressing fully, going completely en femme and being treated like a little girl and of course everything in between.

HelenWyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
LittleEnigma said:
Maybe you are just a sissy on the inside

• Haha