What Colour is your Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Even if not your room, where you spend most of your time? I have heard that the color of your room (or where you spend most of your time) affects your mood. There are certain members that I imagine sitting in certain colored rooms just for that fact, heh.

My room *was* hot pink and lime green... But I recently moved and now it's a boring beige and white. I still haven't decided on what color I'm going to paint it, just because I want something more mellow and less dramatic than the hot pink and lime green from before.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Dark Blue! It makes the room warmer during the winter (or a warm feeling), and makes it more cozy because a dark color makes the room seem smaller than it really is.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
my room is black and white in a diamond two tone.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
White And I hate it I liked my blue room But I think a soft pink would be nice.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My room is white and I don't think my dad would let me paint it anyway.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Green (bedroom), white with wood paneling (basement entertainment center), Wood paneling (Computer Den where I do things like post on this site).

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Most of our house interior is an off-white shade. I spend much of my time during the day in the basement where my work computer is located. The wall color there? Silver....as in silver backed insulation.

~Pramrider

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
In my room I have two walls that are light blue and two walls that are dark blue.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
wood like Brown.....I actually like it because it make my room look like a log cabin :)

Last edited:
Role
Private
Creamy white... but it has this brown/creamy/orange coloured feature wall. Kind of looks a but like caramel. Hard to describe.

K

KittyKat

My bedroom walls are light blue and the ceiling is white.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
My walls are light blue, my ceiling is white, and my carpet is an awesome-looking dark blue. Blue represents calmness, I believe, and I am a pretty calm person. :smile:

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Most of my room is kind of a light tan colour, except one of my walls in a chocolate brown. Sometimes I am tempted to lick it, though it probably wouldn't taste as good as it looks. Overall, it's a little boring, but at least the colours are fairly warm.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
while it is white now, I will be painting it a dark blue with white baseboard and ceiling. It will be the colour of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Heres a picture of my icky undecorated beige room. I for serious can't wait until I can decorate and all that jazz.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.