What colors and or fabrics do you prefer for panties?

PNW509Little

Finding myself all over again
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

Raylynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
For fabrics it is mostly cotton. My panties are girls (ie tweens) and it is hard to find them in nylon any more. But I'm not complaining as the choices in the girls dept are fabulous. I love all colors, but do gravitate to pink and pastel yellow... Hello Kitty and Disney rank high on my must haves...

View attachment 58839View attachment 58838
View attachment 58840
View attachment 58842
View attachment 58843
View attachment 58841
View attachment 58844
View attachment 58845
View attachment 58846
View attachment 58847
I wish I could wear those frozen panties. They are sooo cute!

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
My favorites after fifty years of wearing are panties with spandex. They fit like a glove and hold your male parts close to you.

Rearzlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Microfiber or anything silky no frill or lace. If I put on 2 pair they must slide smoothly across each other color, anything but black. Vasserette and vanity fair were my favorites for year, but everything has changed over the years. Now I’ve really got to hunt for my specifications.
My panty fetish goes all the way back to my childhood. I had a blanket when I was a kid that had what felt like panty material sewn around the boarder. When that was taken away, the search began. Had silky panties as soon as I learned of them

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other

Want4mor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I found the web site finally. It amazes me (not really) how searches for various things tend to bring up advertisements on one's FB page. It finally showed up today. Here it is: https://amitybuy.com/products/ladie...nderwear-pack7pcs?_pos=1&_sid=b80c7303c&_ss=r

Hope that helps. I'll know in about 4 weeks how they fit and feel.
Hey, thanks! They look great. Definitely let me know how they feel.
I did wear some satin bikini panties here recently all day at work. I like boyshort or hipster panties. Sometimes the crotch is narrow and things fall out. However, these were great. I was supported well and they didn’t ride up. Going to have to look into more satin panties now.

Meridee

naughty girl
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I like all pastel colors.
For comfort (all day wear) I like full cut nylon briefs.
For show, like when my skirts lift on windy days or I twirl on the dance floor, I like tons of ruffles on my panties and possibly a satin bow with streamers. I figure if people are going to see my panties, then the least I can do is to give them some 'eye candy'.

ComaBlack616

The Girl With A Wet Diaper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
For fabrics it is mostly cotton. My panties are girls (ie tweens) and it is hard to find them in nylon any more. But I'm not complaining as the choices in the girls dept are fabulous. I love all colors, but do gravitate to pink and pastel yellow... Hello Kitty and Disney rank high on my must haves...

View attachment 58839View attachment 58838
View attachment 58840
View attachment 58842
View attachment 58843
View attachment 58841
View attachment 58844
View attachment 58845
View attachment 58846
View attachment 58847
I wish I could fit the girls underwear>_<. I love the hello Kitty and cartoon prints

ComaBlack616

The Girl With A Wet Diaper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I really love the lace back And lace trim panties in bright pastel colors. I also love contrast trim too. I really love the feminine panties. I am a fan of cotton and satin panties.

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
When she comes out with the pink bra and slip, you are done.
A guy can only hope for that to happen. (y) I'd love to hear my wife say, "Okay, let's quit beating around the bush. I know you cross dress so show me the best you have; and, if it isn't good enough I'll just have to teach you." 💞 💞 💞 If that ever happened, I don't think I could ever want for anything more in my life.

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
She stripped me off all my favorite men's underwear and then she put me on her panties!!!
If you're at all like me, you will be glad to be thru with your men's underwear and you will find your own favorites in panties. Make sure she knows what your favorites are because that will give her great ideas for gifts. In the meantime, enjoy developing your taste in panties as you hopefully try a wide variety of them.