What colors and or fabrics do you prefer for panties?

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For work I wear a compression short. They will pass as men's but I know they aren't. Not working a bikini swimsuit bottom is my choice. I love pink and solid white.

Llcollector

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I like the Katie and Laura satin panties as they have a retro style. My favs in those are the Goddess full panties and thongs, also have the three princess panties. I don't like their string or balerina as they don't fit right.

Black or purple are my favorite colors.

Love the way satin feels against my bare skin so I stopped wearing other types

Tommy10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
My favorites are briefs and bikinis in pink (of course) but any fun color and prints will do :) There are a few Etsy sellers that make exceptional items, and there a many on Etsy who make low quality items, so choose wisely. I buy panties from big box stores that work pretty well too.

Want4mor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like the Katie and Laura satin panties as they have a retro style. My favs in those are the Goddess full panties and thongs, also have the three princess panties. I don't like their string or balerina as they don't fit right.

Black or purple are my favorite colors.

Love the way satin feels against my bare skin so I stopped wearing other types
I was looking on their website and must say I am impressed by this company. They even acknowledge men wearing their panties and have an entire page dedicated to it with sizing charts. Not to mention their panties are sexy af. Definitely going to have to order some from them.

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I just found these silk lace panties a week or so ago. The cotton lace panties I wear cost about $2.50/pair. These are $15.00 each and I'm going to spring for a couple of pairs. They look wonderful.
silk lace.jpg

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
check for sizing I got one size fits all and they are a little tight
They offer 4 sizes based upon weight. I'm in the 150 - 200 pound range so that's what I'll order. But, I may order just 1 to make sure it does fit properly before ordering a 2nd one.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Careful on that sizing issue:

The factor in sizing is always a number 5-6-7-8-9 for misses 10 and up for Plus sizes.
Letters S M L XL convert to a number -
The numbers convert to a physical metric or inch measurement -
Where do you fall within those numbers ?
Order by the fitting at the hips - not the waist -
Too tight and you are not going to get the best results for long term wear -
Ripping and tearing of seams and stitches will be your waterloo undoing !

First off that WAIST has to be large enough to slide slip pass over those HIPS -
Elastic stretch does help here -
"BUT"
Too small in the hips it may fit at the waist but you won't be able to slide slip or pass that hip threshold getting there
Panties are made for the wearer's broad hips and narrow waist (think hourglass) -
For real guys that hourglass lets a lot of sand pass quickly and those hips are of narrow of beam

Some panties are made to be worn tight compression like then there are loose granny type nothing held in place

About holding something in place the crotch width is of paramount importance to keep those fruit of loom jewels
in place - no peeking allowed - peeking may result in pinching - you no want pinching !
Thongs - High Rise - Bikini briefs don't offer much in the material area for withholding power especially for the well endowed !
Even some of those granny full brief panties do not have ample material for this support.

So it is trail and error - - -
Like the Stock market - Buy low and sell high
The Panty exchange - Buy cheap and then splurge on the expensive ones when you have the measurements in the ball park ! LOL !!!

A different version of All You Wanted to Know about Panties 101

Llcollector

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I was looking on their website and must say I am impressed by this company. They even acknowledge men wearing their panties and have an entire page dedicated to it with sizing charts. Not to mention their panties are sexy af. Definitely going to have to order some from them.
For the sizing I used their chart and ordered only one. They were one size too big so then I ordered their packs to save and very happy, I love the feel of the satin, their fabric is awesome. Shame that my wife doesn't like satin panties lol.

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
There's only one better feeling than being wrapped in high quality fabric, and that's being padded. :)
I get really conflicted when I'm deciding whether to wear panties or diapers. I love them both. I know some folks wear panties over their diapers; but, that does nothing for me. If I wore my diapers over my panties then I wouldn't pee in my diapers (which I love to do) as I don't want to wet my panties. As I've been evolving I tend to wear panties during the day and early evening and diapers later in the evening and over night in bed. That way I have time to give my diapers 2 good bladders full before going to bed.

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So where can I find these? What is the brand? If you got them how do they feel?
Wish I could answer your questions. I ordered them on 8/14. They arrived the day after I left our winter home (9/7/21) and will sit in the mailbox until I return around November 1st. My PayPal account shows the shipping company but not the web site I purchased them from. I've deleted the the email order confirmation and the link to the web site as I delete most everything from my computer after I'm done with it.

BTW, the add for them showed up on my FB page. If I see it again, I'll save it and post it.

Last edited:

quarktheory

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Disposable,absorbent, filled with SAP and plastic backed and of course must have a princess or butterflies or some other nice print.