What clothes do you like better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Would you rather sleep in a Romper or a one piece footie pajamas? I like footie pajamas and as a guy I find it cute when girls wear them! Especially if they were an AB!

Definitely footie pjs ^.^ especially while it's cold now. My favorite time of the year.

I love wearing them on Christmas eve!

I love footie pajamas, they're easily my favorite :eek: can't wait to get a pair soon !

I like using Lap Neck Adult Onesie, but I would like to try some footed sleeper though

Footed PJs all the way!

Absolutely the blanket sleeper/footed pajamas.

Depends on the time of the year. Footie pajamas in the Winter, Snap crotch onesie in the summer.

This time of year, & the hemisphere that I live in, definitely footy pjs.

This time of year - footed PJs. In the summer - I prefer either bare or with a diaper.

Footie sleepers in winter (right now) or a onesie in warmer weather, both with diapers and waterproof pants underneath.

A diaper or two, plastic pants,and a piece pajama that depends on the temperature. Rompers and sleepers of course.

FOOTIE ONESIES! It helps that I live in the oh-so-typical cold Canada

I find footed sleepers way too hot to sleep in except for when camping. If I do fall asleep in one I end up taking it off later in the night. A onesie keeps the diaper in place nicely.

Footed pajamas if the weather was cool enough for them. The term romper, to me, refers to a one-piece garment with legs, not a onesie. I don't see myself as a big fan of onesies, so for simple babyish sleepwear, I would choose a diaper and t-shirt over a onesie.

Like FauxPas said, depends on the temperature and time of year. Footies in cold weather, and either a onsie or romper in warm weather. And, of course, always diapered!

Footies.

For warm weather, it's usually short polo shirts and training pants - diapers are not routine.

Pyjamas! In summer I'll wear long thin lounge pants and a t-shirt, in the winter it's onesies, I recently bought my 3rd. I have a Santa Claus one, crocodile and my newest Cookie Monster

Footie pjs when it's colder....cloth diaper and plastic pants when it's warmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back