What clothes are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the "2020" look goin on right now: T shirt, yoga pants and stubble. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants
Unicorn footed PJs (my husband's favorite) a Magnifico diaper and my unicorn pacifier with clip.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
it's fairly warm outside today....so I'm just wearing a t-shirt and my rearz lil monster diaper (that is wet wet now).

Grey work shirt and black carpenter pants. Normal boxer briefs since I'm not in a diaper currently at work.

I'm in my princess pink diaper and littles laboratory spores onesie and I ride big waves pacifier. Snug in my bed getting ready for sleep

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
Well, tonight is a nice combination. I am wearing my burgundy chemise/nighty, a pair of fishnet thigh highs, and a decently wet Dry Direct pull up. After some more wetting in the diaper, I'll be ready to go to bed in this attire.

Crinklz with booster and 101 Dalmatian pyjamas.

i'm just wearing a tank top and a diaper from medical supply store. It's warm today and I'm just home working. I sure get great pleasure as I reply to an email and at the same time I'm peeing my diaper. It's such an odd, naughty, and wonderful feeling. Nobody knows what I'm doing in my diaper. 🤭

I'm wearing a gray tshirt, red and black basketball shorts, a pair of boxer briefs and a wet but needs changing Walgreens stretch diaper

Reactions: wettingagain
I’m wearing a Tykables Camelot with a Dubbler stuffer, cream wool stockings and a fuschia short leg spandex leotard over the top. It’s a bit tight but I love that. I also have my G cup breast forms on and very long pink hairpiece. It’s cold out so that’s keeping me warm 🥰

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
MailCat581 said:
Black t-shirt, black and white athletic shorts, and a super soaked Super Dry Kids diaper.
@MailCat581
IK it's not as fun being in a soaked and messy diaper if you're incontinent. It's much more fun if one is not incontinent. I am not IC, I have been a DL my whole life, enjoy wet and messy diapers as long as I at least kept the diaper dry for a little bit

Reactions: abdlnz, chrischrischris and wettingagain
Ready for bed in a Better Dry & Pink Floyd T-shirt

Reactions: chrischrischris and pampers47
Rearz princess pink with booster pad, white plastic panties with pink floral print panties over. Women's plaid (black and purple) flannel shorts and a black knit top. In bed, it will be a mid-calf length nightie.

Northshore supreme, sweats and a blue t-shirt

Overnight diaper, black tykables onesie, chef coat, black pants, animal socks, and new balance shoes

Reactions: Diaperlover40
I have just my bulky cloth nappy on with rubber pants.. with fluffy socks

I'm wearing a cotton t-shirt, pajama shorts from Hanes, and a pair of boxer underwear shorts underneath.

Crinklz Aquanauts, a Garywear Active cover, Baby pants onesie in Baby Blue, and skinny jeans. ;) Just came back from grocery shopping, and I had a LKB space mask on too.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
business casual, with a Northshore Supreme Lite hiding underneath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back