What cellphone do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Random thread. Just post your cellphone.

telusslyde.jpg

It's boring and black.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LG Vx-8300. It's decent, but not great. I'll get something better next contract now that I'll be earning decent money and will be off the "family plan" most likely :p.

lg-vx8300.jpg

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Abby, would you believe none for me in this day and age?:eek: My wife and two kids have one, but I really have no use for one myself the way things work out in our daily routine. Plus, they frustrate the life out of me because they're so small and I need to put glasses on to work the thing.

~Pramrider

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Samsung G600 - My contract runs out in June so I think I'll get the Samsung i8910 (it's HD :D)

samsung-g600-mobilephone.jpg

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't have a phone now, but I used to have a motorola razr. It was silver. Now I just wanna get a iphone ^^

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A Samsung SGH-X640. Meaning almost the most basic phone available. If somebody still sells them that is. But it works fine for me. Just being able to make calls and sending text messages is all I really need. Should it die I'll probably just buy something similar and nothing too fancy. I have better use for the money.

ssx640_00.jpg

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
A Samsung Blackjack. It has been the best phone I have ever had, overall. I loved Nokias back in the day, and tried a couple of motorolas but they were pretty much crap. I've had it for over two years and the only problem has been that 1 battery died and the cover for the charging port is loose. I think I want an HTC TouchPro next, or a touchscreen Samsung.
samsung-black-jack-large.png

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
02_1600_lowres.jpg

Pretty much this.

Cheapest phone I could find.

Balls to colourful screens, music and videos, the internet, cameras and all that nonsense.

I just wanted the be able to ring, text, and play snake.
£20.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Some really, really old Motorola thing. And it's been out of credit for about a month. I only really use it as a clock, to be honest.

A few people have said I should get a new phone. But I don't really see the point. Unless it was a proper internet phone or something like that. But that'd be awfully expensive.

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have a Red Blackberry 8320 and i dont think i'll be getting rid of it any time soon.

blackberry-8320.jpg

B

Butterfly Mage

I've got the red Blackberry curve as well. I have to say that it's the most *functional* phone I've ever owned. I like the QWERTY backlit keypad. The screen has a higher resolution than most Windows Mobile Smartphones. I keep my checkbook on it. It pulls email from all my accounts. It plays my MP3 music. It's even compatible with Pandora Radio. I got it for a whopping $99.

Lightning

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Samsung E900:
samsung-e900-00.jpg

It's been with me for 2 years now, and It's the best looking phone I've owned.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Blackberry Storm. Touch screen, no buttons, portrait or landscape orientation like iPhone/iTouch. Got it when my contract was up, for $99.

It's better at receiving calls (fewer dropouts) than my previous Palm Treo, and I really didn't like Windows Mobile :(

If I ever figure out how to imbed an image, I'll put it in here.

S

secretdl26

Silver Motorola RAZR on Verizon. I want to upgrade to a newer Verizon phone, but may be switching to ATT soon. Any suggestions on what I should get if I switch?

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
samsung-gravity1.jpg

I got mine for Christmas and I love it! Samsung Gravity

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
S8330RIMA_LPI.gif

Blackberry Curve 8330. In fact I'm using it as a modem to post this from my laptop!

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I don't have a cell phone. I'm slightly annoyed.

Trying to convince my parents to get me one is pointless; they're incredibly stubborn, especially my dad.

--The Silent Assassin--

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I have a phone similar to the style of Abby's, but it's read and my phone company is Sprint. It's called the "rant".

Voila:

samsung-rant-sprint-red-hero.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.