Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have the galaxy note 3 i plan on upgrading to the lg g flex i love huge phones

LiLFionna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
  7. Private
I have a dead iphone 4S (very useful as a paperweight) and now i'm using a crappy Lenovo A800 until I can get a better smartphone -.-

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LG Dare! Last of the small touchscreen phones with a good camera that doesn't require a $30 a month data plan.

mtdl84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a galaxy s4 and I used to be verizon paying 120 a month :( now with the same plan and no overage fees if you go over your data I pay 60 with a 5 dollar discount with aio wireless. :)

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I have a Iphone 5c blue. I was hoping for a deeper blue, but I took what I could get.

incontinentGM24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
The only thing I can gauge from this topic so far is that people are really bad at shopping. There's no reason to pay $30 for data. It's just not necessary anymore. Just need to know how to shop.
I have an iPhone 5, would really love to upgrade.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Iphone 5 and pretty happy with it... although the newer generation of androids out there (S5, HTC One M8...) looks quite promising... it's quite likely that I'll upgrade to either one of them. The IPhone 5s has nothing that interests me enough to justify upgrading - the IPhone 6, well doesn't exist yet...

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I have Samsung Galaxy S3 but i am waiting for a new one.

S

Starrunner

I have a Sony Xperia smartphone. I'm not very hi tech so I often feel the phone is smarter than I am *sigh*

C

Cherub

I have the Motorola Draid Razr Max. It's been my experience that this particular phone is problem plagued. My phone is still under warranty, but is in for service a SECOND TIME. First time the battery just gave out and the phone just up and died without warning. Got it back and the speaker barely worked. The camera in the loaner phone I was given (Exact same make & model) wont work. Phone keeps freezing up when I try to use it.

I've only got a few more months till my contract is up with my current cell provider and I am gone! I'd like to get the Galaxy S4.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I dont use a cellphone. I felt like it was a collar around my neck. I didnt like that i could be tracked with it and called by any idiot with my number.

ScoobyDooKiddo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Samsung galaxy s2 and I hate it, I love that's it's a big screen and all but there is too many problems with the phone like the phantom menu press for instance its really annoying it will never do it on wifi for some odd reason

Babyfur

NPC Baby Girl。
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I got an iPhone 5, and a Blackberry Curve as my backup~ ^w^

babycam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Want to upgrade though

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
After having Android phones for a long while, I finally got persuaded into getting an iPhone 5S a while ago. I've had it since the end of 2013, and I can quite honestly say I'm regretting ever switching away from Android.

It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't experienced both platforms...but with iOS I feel like I'm constantly being held back from doing things that would be totally doable on an Android. While not exactly a 'poweruser' on Android, I'm definitely missing the customization and control that I apparently was taking for granted in my old phones.

Last edited:

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
i currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active much to the dismay of my parents. they are mad because im the only phone on out plan that is not an iphone. but in my eyes

Reasons to get an Android: open source, more free apps, more apps in general, better screen resolutions, bigger screens, better hardware, more hardware choices, ect. ect.

Reasons to get an iPhone: the abillity to say "dude its an iphone" other than that there is nothing appealing about an iphone unless you run only apple products even Windows 8 phones have more functionality than iphones

But im just waiting on Ubuntu Phone.

- - - Updated - - -

After having Android phones for a long while, I finally got persuaded into getting an iPhone 5S a while ago. I've had it since the end of 2013, and I can quite honestly say I'm regretting ever switching away from Android.

It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't experienced both platforms...but with iOS I feel like I'm constantly being held back from doing this that would be totally doable on an Android. While not exactly a 'poweruser' on Android, I'm definitely missing the customization and control that I apparently was taking for granted in my old phones.

The+game+itself+was+not+bad+even+if+it+didn+t+_742115b638026188519dc4ab4de98259.png

i was persuaded a while back in to a iphone 4s, and ill agree they are horrible. i would recommend jailbreaking it makes it a little better but not by much

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Samsung galaxy s2 and I hate it, I love that's it's a big screen and all but there is too many problems with the phone like the phantom menu press for instance its really annoying it will never do it on wifi for some odd reason

I have the same phone, but I don't know what that problem is :confused: Though mine is T-mobile version, rooted, with a custom rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.