What car do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I did this on the old fourms but I'm going to do this again.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
A vintage, 2-door, 1994 Toyota Tercel w/4 speed manual transmission purchased new in Dec. 1993. Really appreciate the nearly 40MPG I get with it these days!:)

~Pramrider

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I drive a 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier. I go for economy rather than anything else!

My first car about ten years ago, though, was a 2-door Buick Somerset from 1986, and it was an absolutely beautiful car with a beast of an engine -- an engine that, for the time it was created, actually held the land-speed record. I can't tell you, in my young and foolish first few years of driving, how many new "sports" cars I smoked with that baby!

I miss that car!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
The toy.

2006 Chevy Cobalt SS... not stock.

The Project.

1989 Dodge Daytona CS Turbo... 130,000 miles... being rebuilt.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Ooo yay, I actually do drive now! Don't have my own car though as I'm still learning, so I drive my mum's Citroën C2.

Went 60 MPH for the first time the other day. :D

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well it depends on the weather, if it's raining or snowing I drive my truck, I have a 08 chevy silverado 4wd short wheel base.

If it's nice out I drive my Honda civic it's a 07 LX coupe with a 5 speed, and I just put a set of Si wheels on it, looks much better that way.

And if it's absolutely perfect weather with no rain, more like no chance of rain, I drive my vette it's an 02 Zo6,it's red in color, this car get's very little drive time, because I'm trying to keep the miles low, because I want to get a new one next year.

Truck mileage 16 mpg
Honda 38
vette 18 mpg.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
ZO6... nice... nice.

I guess I didn't post the mileage of my cars.

Cobalt - 25city/35hwy
Dodge - 20city/25hwy (estimate, pending tune-up)

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I used to drive a 1994 Mercury Topaz. I loved that car, mainly because it was so cheap to maintain and was surprisingly reliable...gas mileage sucked though as the 3spd auto trannies in those cars were TERRIBLE.

Now I drive a 1998 Ford ZX2 which I've also been happy with, though I've only had it since January. Both cars are/were black 2 door, but the Topaz was more like a chalkboard with all the UV damage :/

...oh and in case you start bugging me for driving Fords, I got both cars for cheap and they are really easy to work on, so it's an economic reason :p

MommyBarbara

Contributor
Role
Carer
What Car Do You Drive?

I am driving care-a-lot's 2000 Daewoo Lanos. :rolleyes: It is a pitiful car, and to small for my long American legs. :laugh:

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I drive a 1997 Ford Fiesta, bordeaux red with a eeyore plush behind the rear window :)

<- (mine's not blue, it's brownish-red :))

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
My ride? A 95 TAURUS SHO! One of only 2036 5 speed manuals made in 95 which was the last year of the manual. It is quite quick and is really fun to drive, a big sleeper. I will try and post other pictures tommorow. Heres one of my engine... http://www.io.com/~cobra93/cars/sho.html Road and Track times for this car were 0-60 in 6.6 seconds and the quarter mile in 14.9 seconds at around 98.8 mph. Car has a 147mph top speed, with my highest being 137. More pictures to come soon.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

...oh and in case you start bugging me for driving Fords, I got both cars for cheap and they are really easy to work on, so it's an economic reason :p
Anybody who bugs you for driving a for driving a ford, will have to deal with me. I am undoubtedly a ford fan, have been my whole life. For starters I think japanesse/asian cars are shit. I don't care how cool you think you are because you managed to put 22' rims on your civic, or your hybrid gets 6o mpg. Green Peace kiss my ass. Sorry. rant. Anyway I've always only favored domestic vechicals, and after driving both ford F series, and chevy silverados (I'm a truck person), I've come to the undenyable conclusion that ford builds some pretty bad ass trucks, and thats what I drive now. A 2003 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4x4 with a 5.4L Trinton V8. (See avaitor)

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I don't mind imports, but I think that Civics are overrated (and almost ALWAYS driven by teens who rice the crap out of them here...)

Role
Diaper Lover
Shi, maybe it was a Celica, Still a damn ass good car, both from the 80's look the god damn same.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy

Something that looks very much like that! Obviously, that one's not mine. But mine's the same model; Holden Commodore Statesman, 1996.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
DIRTBIKE4X4 I totaly disagree with you on your statement saying that imports suck. I worked at a garage for 2 years of my life and guess what, imports in general are way more reliable then domestic vehicles. I would take a Toyota Tacoma over a Ford Ranger anyday. Seriously, show me all the Ford Ranger's that have over 260K miles on them with no major repairs and compare this to the number of daily driven Tacoma's and you will find the Tacoma's are much more realiabe. Sorry to bust your bubble, but domestic cars just arn't the quality and don't have the realiability that imports are and always have been

Status
Not open for further replies.