• Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or older

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Apple Safari

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 9

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or older (including 6)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Opera 11 or below

• Mobile Safari (iOS - iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mobile Chrome (Android)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Open Source Chrome (Chromium)

• Open Source Safari (WebKit)

• Open Source Firefox

• Mozilla Camino (Mac Only)

• Other (Please post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DA360

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
What browser do you use for your everyday browsing? I did use Google Chrome for day-to-day browsing and Firefox 3.0 for my work related sites but now with Firefox 4 coming out and me having lockup issues with Chrome, I am starting to go back to Firefox as a full-time browser. I also use an iPad 2 and iPhone 4 so I use Mobile Safari quite abit ^^;.

Last edited:

PamperedKari

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Firefox on my mac
Chrome on my pc [due to my other browsers not working,otherwise firefox]

DA360

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Firefox on my mac
Chrome on my pc [due to my other browsers not working,otherwise firefox]

Well, I do like Chrome but it has been locking up at times with me, ironically on HTML5 YouTube. I am starting to switch over to Firefox 4 because its more stable for me and seems smoother, plus I noticed it even uses 64bit on Mac OS and Linux natively now (instead of needing a complied source which is how much Linux distros had a 64bit Firefox).

Last edited:

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've been using Firefox since the beta testing. I tried it and loved it and so far it hasn't given me a reason to switch to anything else.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I use both Chrome and Firefox actually (it helps when one of them wants to start acting up). Generally I do most of my "everyday" browsing over on chrome. Firefox is mostly my ABDL stuff (basically DS and this site), Twitter, ESPN stuff, and E-Mail.

Th3dot

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Other, it's an apple iPod touch app. It's called perfect browser, it's basically a browser that tried to include alot more features than anyone will ever need into a browser, but I use it because it doesn't save browsing history and for the fact the homepage is loaded when you re enter it. Keeps me safe from getting caught, but it can't give me YouTube. Oh well.

Chimera

Cub At Heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
FireFox 4 Release Canidate 1, and soon the full version of FireFox 4.

Wolf3188

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Firefox 3.6 on both my laptops and Mobile Chrome on my phone (Which is Android, of course)

P

PaddedPuppy

Apple Safari on my desktop
On my laptop I have IE8 when it runs Windows, and Firefox when it runs Ubuntu
On my netbook I have Opera
On my phone I have Opera Mini

If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Internet Explorer. I know everyone else seems to hate it but there is something about it that I just like, and its pretty fast for me.

The slowest browser I have used is Safari, but I like the layout of everything, and it displays almost every website correctly. And when I say the slowest, Its about a second slower than IE, and if someone is gonna complain about waiting 1 more second you really must be short on time...

FadeLB

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Firefox 3.6, so I can use No-Script, the Divine Crap-Dam of the Internet.

I'm on ur website, blockin' ur crappy Axe Bodyspray ads and blinking YOU WIN! Gifs. Suck it, Doubleclick.com.

oreocookie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Depends on what I'm doing and where I'm at.

The three main ones are Google Chrome, Firefox 3.6.x (official sources w/customizations to build some binary components a private extension uses), and Mobile Safari on my iPhone.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
can't change my vote now, did some reading on chrome that has put me off it now, and loving Firefox 4.0 (still need a tab hider though, a lot of tabs I don't want to bookmark, but don't want sitting there taking up space). The pin to app is really winning me over as well.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I use FireFox 4.0

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

dampatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I tried to switch to Chromium some time ago, but I missed addons I'm used to. Luckily FireFox4 seems great so far.

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Babyfur
Currently I'm using Firefox 3.6 on my laptop, due to the add-ons, and Safari on this phone.

Sent from my iPhone

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Safari on my iPhone, Chrome on my laptop.

Although I don't view this site on the network at work, the web viewing I do on the work network is via IE8 as of about two months ago. Before that, we were still using IE6 because our dumbfuck IT braintrusts wrote a bunch of key business-specific software using the IE6 architecture. Basically they had a Fortune 500 company using archaic stuff because they were morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buckeye87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I should really give FF4.0 a try! Havn't found anything that I like more than firefox yet. There was a time when I tried Chrome, until I realized that the little drop down menu of recently visited websites to the right of the URL bar was conspicuously absent. Deal breaker. I'd been fairly happy with it, but suddenly it was like Chrome dumped me before prom, called me a fatty and then kicked my cat. Sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.