What brings you into ABDL mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really have a huge AB side, I wear onesies occasionally and like how I look with tight clothes over my diaper and my pacifier but other than that the whole ABDL thing is mostly about diapers for me, all I need to do is wear them and it just makes me feel good and comfortable. My tendencies besides my DL side tend to be more towards the little side, I wear Oshkosh underwear frequently because I still fit into Size 8 - 12 in toddler / boys underwear.

For me, it's having enough time and privacy so I know I can fully regress. I'm really more of a DL but I do like a lot of AB things as well. If I've got some privacy (i.e. I've got the house to myself) and a couple or a few days off of work and the mood to regress strikes, then the "A" in me will identify that I can afford to ignore and shirk responsibilities for a bit letting me truly lower my inhibitions and (temporarily) forget my worries so I can actually completely regress to my little side and forget about all the typical life BS that stresses me out.

It's not too often nowadays that I have the opportunity to indulge into my ABDLism and as a result my ABDL side has decreased significantly in my life (which has had it's pros and cons).

life right now I guess I'm just sick of the resposiblitys and letting everyone down and being denided my rights but that a whole nother story

It is not a mode for me,it is my ALWAYS life.I have been back in diapers 24/7 365 for the last 13 years.I wouldn't change anything about my life,except my wet or messy diapers of course!!

My main trigger would be playing on the floor with toy cars and/or blocks. It's hard not to feel like a preschooler when building race courses for a "Grand Prix on hands and knees." :)

My little mode is never 100% activated. Because if it was activated to 100% it would cause earthquakes of unimaginable proportions, flames would rain down from the skies, and the sea would lose 1/3 of it's water. So I have to constantly balance the control and can only raise my baby mode at max 50% or I may lose control and the world would be doomed.

On a serious note, my little mode isn't fully a little. It's more along the lines of still knowing I am an adult, but simply being playful and childish. Like I would never roleplay that I was a child or a baby. I like the prospect more of roleplaying simply looking like a child and having child tendencies but still retaining adult like knowledge and understanding. So I wouldn't play with blocks as I would get bored, but I might drink from a bottle.

The way I get into it... varies. I am like that right now actually simply because I am on these forums. I can be like that when I have my stuffed animal, or pacifier. See something cute. Wear a diaper. Many things really can activate it.

But as I said ... I never go 100%.

I think what puts me in the AB mode is putting on a diaper sprinkling diaper with baby powder and putting on rubber pants. It is amazing I am relaxed and all my worries go away.

Using a paci and when I have a strong suspicion that when I try them diapers will be a big "trigger" for me.

For me it's more about the moment, nostalgic events always seem to trigger a nice memory, I feel secure and happy :eek: also all ab items work too

Either stress, anxiety, or just seeing a baby enjoying their pacifier or bottle and me thinking "you lucky little f*cker".

For me, it is a coping mechanism for my night time enuresis. I have a very supportive wife and she loves to baby me so I guess it's a win win even though I still get embarrassed.

JellyBows said:
I recently have been laying down to take off my side tear pull ups after wetting. For some reason, having it removed as if it were a normal diaper really brings out the baby feeling.

Agree completely. bms

BabyJayk said:
I have seen some similar posts here but I think the differentiation I'm about to make is worth making.

Some have said that they feel like their adult side is "an act" that they are merely "playing adult" let me say I know that feeling and while it is accurate I can also see how it might give some people the wrong idea reluctant partners of ABDL for one.

IMHO it's important to note that we are not merely babies trapped in an adult body, that freaks people out and when I was first explaining to Mommy about what ABDL was it caused her some distress. Who wants to deal with the lack of maturity and inability to understand the feelings and needs of others that one would deal with in a relationship with a baby? Not many people. So I think it's more accurate to describe us as Adults, possessing all the intellect, empathy, and maturity hitherto implied, but that we are not comfortable outside the role of a baby or toddler because the outside world is big and scary when you're all alone and even vanilla people can sympathize with wanting someone else to take charge and love and protect us once in awhile. I don't identify as an adult or a child, I'm just me and I do what makes me feel right as long as I do not hurt or infringe upon the rights of others.

That's just my perception.

With regard to what the OP posted, I guess what I'm trying to say is I always feel that I'm in ABDL mode. Though I can't always show it, I always want to defer to Mommy, I always want kisses and hugs, and that safe feeling I get when our arms are around each other. I'm always looking for that feeling of rightness when she is with me and looks at me as the toddler I feel like. It's not as if the Adult and the Baby are two different people inside one body. I'm just Jayk. All the time no matter what :/

This seems about right to me. I don't fit too well with the commonly discussed, regressive AB but I still think it might apply to those who are. At this point, I have the sense that these two aspects of myself make something larger in whole than either. I think I'm adult plus babyish stuff/interests and not adult bogged down by the weight of these things. I've felt like an adult since a very early age (which could lead to some interesting analysis right there if we supported such things), so integrating this into my personality as a bonus seems like the best of all possible worlds.

When i'm tired or stressed i put on my diaper and focus on the safe feeling of the diaper.

It's generally not easy for me due to severe treatment-resistant depression that causes substantial anhedonia, meaning that I don't experience joy from normally happy things but if i'm snuggled up in bed and in the right kind of mood then I can slip into my real, little self.

To echo...everyone, It starts when I tape up my diaper (with plenty of butt paste, baby oil, and powder). The more I can indulge myself, the better. I'll put on my footed pajamas or a dress, and that will help me into my little space. After that, it's all about accessories: paci, bows/bonnet, teddy bear, jingle booties, wig, etc. Then, I watch some MLP, or a Disney movie, or draw, or do some arts and crafts. I've also explored putting on a diaper and dress when I have to do some cleaning (washing dishes, sweeping/vacuuming, laundry, etc.).

Really, it's all about convincing yourself that YOU are the baby. And get a teddy bear! I can almost guarantee you forgot how good the feeling was to hug your teddy bear.

Never got round to Growing Up. Developed Peter Pan Syndrome when I was a physically a teenager.
Now I'm just little old me. Hehe Don't think I'll ever really be a proper adult. And my daddy accepts me for who I am.

Being with one of my friends, who accepts my AB side and lets me baby out around him. He doesn't really engage with me, but he lets me, and I feel safe around him. I'll wear diapers and my footies, snuggle my teddy bears (sometimes even him :3), and suck on my paci, all while he's there with me. It's a blast to hang out with him.

Usually I'll start getting flashbacks of Utah, then I'll start feeling angry and vengeful, then I'll feel scared of those feelings/of myself, and then I start regressing and wishig things could just go back to the way they used to be, then I see Michael (my teddy bear) and hold him tights and sometime sstart rocking back and forth and then something in my brain just snaps and I start feeling more regressed and the scary feelings go away....in a nutshell, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back