What Brand of OverNight Diaper do you sleep in?

North shore Mega-Max and some times a booster.

Reactions: wew1992 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
AnimeDude892 said:
NorthShore MegaMax
We have a case of those on the way, along with a case of ConfiDry 24/7!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
wew1992 said:
Nice!

Reactions: wew1992
Seasonedcitizen said:
Abena M4 overnight. I'll get up at night to stretch and empty my bladder. I will continue to use it later when I get up and have to take care of my menagerie. If it is not full, I will use it during breakfast.
Abena Abri-form M4 is my general go-to for nighttime use as well (most of the time I’ll add an Abena Abri-let Maxi booster to the M4 for extra capacity), and pretty much use M4s unless we have the extra money to go for ConfiDry 24/7s and/or NorthShore MegaMax.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
AnimeDude892 said:
I recommend trying NorthShore MegaMax
Maybe, once I get a little more money. I’m good with what I have now though.

I am wearing a wellness superio at the moment but I will change my diaper before bed and I will either decide to wear another wellness diaper or maybe abena m4 still not sure what diapers to wear I like both of them

Carnifex said:
I am wearing a wellness superio at the moment but I will change my diaper before bed and I will either decide to wear another wellness diaper or maybe abena m4 still not sure what diapers to wear I like both of them
We have previously tried the Wellness Superio, but had an issue where the ppastic backing ripped often. Have you had this problem?

I’ve also recently tried the Wellness Original variety but those were full of pinholes :(

Bambino Magnifico with booster every night. Tried different diapers but keep coming back to Bambino. Never have had a problem with them.

Tykables Overnights, or sometimes Rearz Safari or Rebelz.

Whatever I have on hand. I rotate them. Right now, I'm rotating between Rearz Safari, Bambino Magnifico, and cloth diapers.

I use Betterdry/Crinklz, and as a side sleeper who stays well hydrated they will leak on me sometimes. I've tried NS Megamax, PeekABU, and many oherst. They all leak on me most of the time, and I have not found anything better.

WABX said:
North shore Mega-Max and some times a booster.
I just tried a sample of the mega max it held an amazing amount how much do you wet your diaper or how long do you wear it I wet my diapers five times and probably could have one more with out any leaks you should not have to use a booster

Jamieboy said:
HDIS's Reassure Premium Overnight pull-ups, or Abena M3 (?) pull-ups, either with briefs over, to keep them snug (a bit like wearing a onsie), and always with a protective pant over the top.
At least you wear a diaper cover because pull-ups will leak even if they are overnight

I use a pull-on style of cloth diapers (a couple of different brands including Babykins), one or two pair depending on level of protection needed, with a pair of PUL pants over the diapers. While I get the diapers wet, my bed stays dry.

dadboddl said:
NS Mega Max with a large booster and a Gary Wear cover. No leaks. The NSMM is the way to go. Love them.
I am in complete agreement with you I am wearing one right now and I have wet five times now and I think I can at least one more time best diaper I have ever worn

wew1992 said:
Great choice

I wear ID super plus for normal nights but if I need to not leak when staying at friends or hotel I wear tykables overnights.

Lately it been either a tykables overnight, Northshore mega max, rearz safari or crinklz. I kind of prefer the northshores because they are very soft, hold a ton and the tapes are the best out of all of them (im having wandering issues with the crinklz)

wew1992 said:
We have previously tried the Wellness Superio, but had an issue where the ppastic backing ripped often. Have you had this problem?

I’ve also recently tried the Wellness Original variety but those were full of pinholes :(
Try the north shore mega max, you wont be disappointed.

Back