What book would you want to be sucked into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMeow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Any book or book series
you do not take the place of any of the characters
you enter the books world wearing nappies.

Making the fictional world more ABDL accepting is optional

To be clear, I do not mean that you are sucked into the book and cannot put it down, more that the fictional/nonfictional book becomes your reality.

I would love to be in the Aubrey-Maturin novel series, no ab/dl association and hopefully no incontinence as diapers weren't around then.

I really can't think a novel or story that I could be part of that would be enjoyable with any diaper association. In fact, it would make things feel a bit forced and weird.

Honestly, I can't think of any book that I've read I would want to be in as some regular, diapered guy. SciFi? Say goodbye to my skill set. Also huge dystopic cities might not be the best place to start. Middle ages and/or Fantasy? I wouldn't want to wear my last diaper and use a bucket for the rest of my life. Also really unhealty if I cannot convince some prince to like me. Or imagine being thrown into Ankh-Morpork. I'd just end up in the river.

Not even something agreeable like the Harry Potter series would help. I couldn't make diapers appear without being a wizard myself.

Then again, I wouln't like to be thrown into our world either somewhere without warning and backstory, so we kind of would have to hinge this on characters which were mentioned and somewhat described within the work in question, right?

Harry Potter for sure... Pack of size 6s and point the wand "Magna supplentum" to enlarge and fortify.

Goosebumps' The Cuckoo Clock of Doom.

Failing that, Iain M. Banks' Culture universe.

Harry Potter would be cool but scary at the same time!

I'd probably say Fable Haven. A world full of magic and all kinds of craziness, where aging can be halted and even reversed by the magical properties that exist.

The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings (all 3 books, of course)! Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales... OK, ANYTHING Middle-earth!

Kaliborio said:
Goosebumps' The Cuckoo Clock of Doom.

Failing that, Iain M. Banks' Culture universe.

I remember that one and it makes perfect sense considering the thread topic. The characters do go back in time, but they also become younger and younger until one of them is a baby, if I recall correctly.

Maybe I'd like to be the kid in The Dark Tower series, and well diapered! I'm not sure about that though.

I would have to go with the Harry Potter Universe, post Voldemort though, the opportunities would be endless shrinking spells polyjuice potion aging potions so one as to assume there is a backwards version of it.

Harry potter was what was dancing around in my mind, although The Dark Tower comment, reminds me that some of the darker stories would be interesting to be caught up in.

If anyone would like to read a darker ABDL non smut story, I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Dante's infanzia, it can be found free on the internet. it is well written, the character development is admirable. and best of all its length only adds to its beauty, it is a little dark though, but nothing extreme. (its a little bit of a play on Dante's inferno) if you DO read this story, please give it 3 chapters so that the story has a chance to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back