What baby objects do you like playing with/using?

Omg301 said:
I converted it to the US system, so about 125lb, 31in waist, 5'8. Heh. That's quite a bit different than 180 but my waist is like a 34 inch, so like 86cm. If it's tight on you then it would probably be either a super tight fit or a too tight to fight situation. Also, at 125 pounds, that's getting closer or close enough to probably fit any of the baby diapers. I definitely can't. :p ConvertUps though. That'll allow for not just them to fit, but to fit comfortably.
I´ve found a great website that lists almost every baby and youth diaper and lists everything about it. maximum stretch, length, most comfortable to wear until (insert waist size), price and weight. Its called "Bestewindel.com"

Not sure if this counts but I do like to suck my thumb after I've wet or messed my diapers.

CJB said:
Update: I'm removing formula from my list, and replacing it with powdered milk.
When I'm in the mood for something like that I add 2 tbs carnation instant breakfast to a 10 oz sippy cup of milk. It thickens it a little but doesn't have quite as many calories as formula and tastes a whole lot better.

Reactions: chickpea and CJB
Bottles (modified from 26-ounce water bottles), pacifiers, blankies, teething rings/keys, teddy bears, toys, furniture/accessories...anything baby. I'm a real baby, I love it all! 🥰

I like to use my bath crayons in the tub ^^ try a bath paint or marker or something some time! and rattles are soso fun

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
CJB said:
I was thinking about getting a baby bottle, formula, possibly a pacifier, and of course diapers! ☺️❤️ I may get some other stuff in the future! What are your favorite baby things to have?
My building blocks and poobear pacifier

Bath toys are so fun!!! 🐥🛁

LittleAndrea said:
When I'm in the mood for something like that I add 2 tbs carnation instant breakfast to a 10 oz sippy cup of milk. It thickens it a little but doesn't have quite as many calories as formula and tastes a whole lot better.
Omg I also add instant breakfast mix into my bottles! 🍼🥰

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndrea and BobbiSueEllen
Back