What are your views on going 24/7?

Been in diapers 24-7 for the last 2 years due to incontinence. They're part of my very fashionable wardrobe. Lol!!😎

I've used diapers as a fetish item for years. Four years ago I decided to use up all of them during the winter months and enjoyed them. During cold weather I will wear 24/7 but in warm weather just overnight. They are too uncomfortable in the heat.

neophyte said:
Does 24/7 still count if you only wet your diaper?
No. Thats selective potty use, not 24/7.

Last edited:
neophyte said:
Does 24/7 still count if you only wet your diaper?
If you wear 24/7 then you wear 24/7, whether you use your diaper to any degree...or not.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and blob
Never wore diapers until a bit over 3 years ago at age 72. I started wearing for fun with the expectation of wearing 24/7 from the start. I've never worn traditional underwear since. I would never think of not wearing diapers. I love them - dry and wet. But, mostly wet and/or soaked.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
KittyMerriweather said:
Wrong, I wear 24/7 and have never messed my diapers. I happen to give myself regular enemas such that I couldn't tell you the last time I had a regular bowel movement.

Reactions: blob and BobbiSueEllen
KittyMerriweather said:
Since 19th October 2020, I have worn all day, every day, I just do not poop in them, do that in the loo.

I count it as 24/7, don't use underwear anymore, and love being padded, for me its the safety, security and comfort they offer, I feel much safer, and starting to love it, still have a few reservations, but I can see this being my normal life.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, blob and BobbiSueEllen
Because of Reasons, I started a 24/7 run during mid-march. I had no intentions that it would keep going to November and sustaining a Failed relationship (which is usually when I go through a Purge Cycle). I have found that I have been carrying around a Bag of sorts when or if - Im a Hermit anyways - I go out anywhere, not just specific places. Otherwise, I have not consciously found any habits I do now that I'm 24/7

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I've worn 24/7 since 2013 due to medical reasons. At first it is difficult but as time went by I learned how to manage it and live a good life with tremendous support from my wife. In the begining it was trial and error finding the right diaper and eventually found a few rugged brands of diapers that can handle life's daily challenges and can get you through a lot of tough situations🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: Tundra1975, Ebabyboy12 and BobbiSueEllen
I am 24/7 due to total bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. The only time I use the toilet is when I change out of my wet diaper. I will sit on the toilet for a few minutes and try to poop. If I go, that's great. If I don't go, I know there will be another accident in my diaper sometime later.

Reactions: Inconjr and BobbiSueEllen
If I could budget it and wear quality diapers, I’d totally do it again. I make good money in marketing, but I’ve become weird about finances since I was last 24/7 in college. I have a few concerns over it, but overall I love it

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Inconjr and BobbiSueEllen
For me this is something I do for fun, at the moment I'm on a little break from wearing, (im only a weekend user) So now I've reached the point were when I need to go i really need to go quite quickly. This is after months and purposeful wetting. So normally wear for months on end but only at the weekend until my pee urges become stronger and less easy to fight. Im in a van 5 sometimes 7 days a week and I cant always find the best place to go and sometimes I get real desperate. So that said I'm at the point were Im taking a little break from diapers while i get my peeing back to normal this process normally takes a month or few. Once back to normal the diapers come back out. I feel lucky that I have the choice. Why don't I just go 24/7 a few reasons for me. Diapers aren't the cheapest thing in the world and for how much I use them I can afford them, but I dont want to be 24/7 spending out loads on something that I do for fun. I dont no if ill rewire my brain to think I need diapers 24/7 and at this point in life that sounds like more added stress than I need. Its good to be able to diaper for weekend then put them away and bring them back out when im ready some people dont have the choice and daily life probably isn't as easy as it could be not having to rely on diapers. Finally if it did it 24/7 it might not become as fun to me and if I do end up relying on diapers I might regret it so I think il just stay a weekend user. I have nothing against those that have a choice but choose to diaper its your life do what you want but think about it would be my advice becuase it could be regrettable. 👍🏾

Reactions: nezquic66, DOT and BobbiSueEllen
My bladder made the decision for me as I have been diapered 24/7 for the last 6 years , I have no regrets deciding to wear and use 24/7 when my bladder fist started to act up I am now dealing with bowel issues and have come to accept it as well as I padded already and as long as it stays contained and does not happen when at work its a non issue as its all part of life and dealing with IC issues.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Inconjr and Paddy2020
I probably would wear be close to 24/7, but I would also take breaks from diaper wearing at times

Reactions: chrischrischris
BundleOfJoy said:
I'm just wondering what your views are on going 24/7? Whether you regretted it or never looked back. What steps did you take to make it easier to live like this? Did anybody ever catch you wearing? What were your personal experiences of it?

Ever since I started wearing diapers, I was thinking about what it would be like to always be diapered. I could afford it, but part of me couldn't summon the courage to do it, and the other problem was finding a diaper that I liked that was suited to work / school wear. This was in like 2008. ABDL diaper selection was pretty limited back then, and all of them were at least medium thickness. I tried wearing to work a few times but they weren't comfortable.

Later when more variety of diapers were available, I experimented and eventually settled on Totaldry Plus. They were a bit medical looking in the front but were plastic shell and reasonably thin. By that time I was wearing overnight most nights.

So I was what I'd call "23/7", and that went on for quite awhile. Somewhat recently I finally decided to pack up my regular underwear and to leave myself no opportunity to bail out on my 24/7 plans.

And I'd never go back to regular unies ever again, I'm totally satisfied with wearing 24/7. I don't mess, and I only occasionally wet during the day at work or at home, but I frequently wet at night and am always soaked by morning. "living the dream" :)

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and nezquic66
Over the years, diapers were an occasional thing. I would grab a bag or two at a close out and had a mixed supply. I decided to wear 24/7 over the winter years ago to use them up and got hooked.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I was agin it at first and then my body explained to me how it was going to be. I‘ve been disabled for nearly 10 years when my IC became more aggressive and I had to go to 24/7. Initially it was primarily for urinary leakage but soon both ends were going without my consent. For over 5 years I’ve been learning new ways to deal with these problems and I would hope that I getting much better at handling it. Good luck in finding your best products and methods.

For years I occasionally wore Goodnites and also tried some subpar store-bought and medical store adult diapers with poor results. Trying to go 24/7 with Goodnites would have been an expensive and anxiety filled chore so I didn't try. Plus on top of that, I was still living at home.
Eventually when I got my house in 2016 I finally did the research and found some GOOD adult diapers by ABU, Tykables and Northshore. I did my first several month 24/7 stint for (#1 only) in 2019. I did a shorter one later on in 2020. I didn't wear much at the beginning of the pandemic due to working, and I didn't want my temperature to show high- already was stressed enough. I also worried what if I got sick or had to go to the hospital? Wearing didn't seem like a fun/good idea at the time.
Seeing that things were somewhat getting under control, I did decide to wear pretty much full 24/7 for this whole year so far. It's been great! On days where it might not work out I just wore Goodnites and mostly used the toilet on those days.

The thing that really helps and makes 24/7 better is if you find a diaper that fits and works well that you can trust completely first.

Reactions: nezquic66 and BobbiSueEllen
Back