What Are Your Thoughts On Male "Incontinence Clamps" ?

I have one. I wouldn't wear it for a long time, but I find it useful for when I go swimming, just for 20-30 minutes. It feels "odd", but not sore (as long as you get sizing and adjustment correct).

• Sad
Reactions: DropBearAu and dltrainer
DiaperedAndDamp said:
I have one. I wouldn't wear it for a long time, but I find it useful for when I go swimming, just for 20-30 minutes. It feels "odd", but not sore (as long as you get sizing and adjustment correct).
have a question to do about that device, is a male thing i hope nobody has in scandal due this, this clamp only can used to uncircumcised males? since i guess the clamp must be attached to the penis tip or ", foreskin" making unviable to males that have a circumcision made , right? or I'm wrong? since been two people at here saying that works out, then i have a curiosity how is exactly how is the way to use it by example if somebody want to try out at their risk. since we are talking of this device would be interesting to know everything and if someone finds the product adequate to them get a informed decision

Last edited:
dltrainer said:
the device problem or weak point might be the different people that would found it and try out , believe that the clamp will solve there leaks as a magic wand is being too naive, or don't understand how urinary system works, the system either way will attempt to give a flow with strength due that in many cases the sphincter still being semi functional so if the use at do efforts or cough ie has an leak the thing will attempt to to m do that work but at expenses of later cause some disturbance at level of sphincter like spasms and also uncomfort since your bladder is full out near full and have or experience bladder spasms or also kidney damage of you follow the directions strictly, somebody that will get this device won't really care too much how and for what kind of incontinence it's that made in specifics as when you have a trouble you try everything to solve it and without sometimes measure the dangers enclosed in it.

that is why in previous post i expressed my kind of annoy with those people that sells false hopes, can in some cases work this but must be the first thing that shows in the website "this product only works in the following cases" of that way if you don't meet any of those conditions you simply don't still further in that website getting false illusions, just again i shouldn't be posting in this area since I'm only a DL guy but being DL doesn't mean that at things like that don't have empathy towards others pairs and don't have compassion or even feel like they are taking advantage the company towards the desperation of some people. if we as humans lose those attributes we instead of humans we rather would be a automatic robot only that would we have human flesh but 0 content inside brain and their cells.

best regards to everyone DLTrainer.
Well done. Good answer. I am upset that anyone would sell bogus items to those of us who have genuine needs and we all (including myself) are guilty of lying to ourselves when we really want something.. I would add an expletive about the people selling false hope , but this isn't a site where I should!

Reactions: dltrainer
Kittyinpink said:
Well done. Good answer. I am upset that anyone would sell bogus items to those of us who have genuine needs and we all (including myself) are guilty of lying to ourselves when we really want something.. I would add an expletive about the people selling false hope , but this isn't a site where I should!
when have a family member with incontinence and you know of first hand how's is this and having friends with the problem also and having experience in website of the subject where many may attack you because you aren't then you can't close the eyes to a reality and also we as humans can't close the eyes and act as robots when companies takes advantage of people when is in desperation, of somebody got this device and didn't worked simply them never have ever studied how human body works or how your urinary system works and from desperation that i don't say that don't be valid to those that genuinely are having a hard time but shouldn't they be playing with the people in that way.

the information and education is power don't even stop of learn more now the internet make things easier than 30 years ago , an educated consumer and people makes the difference

Last edited:
dltrainer said:
when have a family member with incontinence and you know of first hand how's is this and having friends with the problem also and having experience in website of the subject where many may attack you because you aren't then you can't close the eyes to a reality and also we as humans can't close the eyes and act as robots when companies takes advantage of people when is in desperation, of somebody got this device and didn't worked simply them never have ever studied how human body works or how your urinary system works and from desperation that i don't say that don't be valid to those that genuinely are having a hard time but shouldn't they be playing with the people in that way.
Yes . Sometimes people just try and make money from others without scruples. All of us are brothers and sisters of the Same tribe. None of us has any right to take advantage of another or predugice against anyone. Each and every one of us are unique and deserve basic respect from each other.

Kittyinpink said:
Yes . Sometimes people just try and make money from others without scruples. All of us are brothers and sisters of the Same tribe. None of us has any right to take advantage of another or predugice against anyone. Each and every one of us are unique and deserve basic respect from each other.
want to add a thing, the post that originated the whole thread Kitsune had no bad intention in ask or show up that device, sometimes is better that ask a thing than try out and get a huge depression due that the device don't work too your problem will make you get a embarrassing time and will feel your morals terrible because have a health problem that you don't seek. again as i said i feel that at least the corresponding departments at the place or country should pay attention to things like or devices that promises more than can only offer

Reactions: Kittyinpink
dltrainer said:
have a question to do about that device, is a male thing i hope nobody has in scandal due this, this clamp only can used to uncircumcised males? since i guess the clamp must be attached to the penis tip or ", foreskin" making unviable to males that have a circumcision made , right? or I'm wrong? since been two people at here saying that works out, then i have a curiosity how is exactly how is the way to use it by example if somebody want to try out at their risk. since we are talking of this device would be interesting to know everything and if someone finds the product adequate to them get a informed decision
Hi @dltrainer No, for any men. The clamp goes around the shaft of the penis. The one I have has quite firm foam that presses on the penis from above/below and when adjusted correctly it simply compresses the penis just enough to close off the urethra, but not so much as to hurt or to stop blood flow. As I say, it feels a bit odd but not sore and is useful for short periods when a diaper isn't possible.

DiaperedAndDamp said:
Hi @dltrainer No, for any men. The clamp goes around the shaft of the penis. The one I have has quite firm foam that presses on the penis from above/below and when adjusted correctly it simply compresses the penis just enough to close off the urethra, but not so much as to hurt or to stop blood flow. As I say, it feels a bit odd but not sore and is useful for short periods when a diaper isn't possible.
oh ok then it's the device for just cases that leaks a little or dribbling only not for cases that the pressure might cause the tiny clearance in the urethra simply this device due pressure can't contain, i think it's obvious won't cause problem in the corpus cavernosum at all i guess at normal use.

Last edited:
dltrainer said:
oh ok then it's the device for just cases that leaks a little or dribbling only not for cases that the pressure might cause the tiny clearance in the urethra simply this device due pressure can't contain, i think it's obvious won't cause problem in the corpus cavernosum at all i guess at normal use.
Funny, I just logged in to say more, but you're already onto it. My incontinence is "little and often", pretty constant, with low pressure. So the device works for me. Probably not good for people who have sudden urgency with high pressure - I'm guessing that in that case the device may fail.

Pino said:
In Germany this is really common used, but just for dribble incontinence, where no pressure is involved.
Exactly, and the person I know, has overflow incontinence, so as long as he sits he dribbles, but the moment he stands up its flooding time, so the pressure would be enormous, due to nerve damage he's got no feeling in his bladder or sphincter at all so this is why I don't understand how this wouldn't cause problems for him.
Same goes for me, while I do feel everything, the moment I stand up I flood instantly and that'd really hurt, plus i already have a scarred / traumatized urethra (as they call this)

Oh my goodness, not into torturing ones "pecker" so no way !

Reactions: nwm, NappiedTruckDriver and DropBearAu
No pun intended but it could work in a pinch but I don't think it would be good for everyday use

2 words

HELL NO

That ends my two words now back to our regularly scheduled program

• Love
Reactions: nwm and dltrainer
jasonm03 said:
2 words

HELL NO

well said

jasonm03 said:
2 words

HELL NO

Can you share why you don't like them?

I'm a female and just... the idea of this sounds frankly painful.

Reactions: nwm and BobbiSueEllen
ltaluv said:
Can you share why you don't like them?
I think the process of clamping ones trouser snake is totally horrifying to most men and (forgive the pun) a tear to the eye

parcelboy2 said:
I think the process of clamping ones trouser snake is totally horrifying to most men and (forgive the pun) a tear to the eye
Did you read my post above? It's not "clamping the trouser snake," it's gently compressing the urethra. If it's uncomfortable, you're using it wrong.

Which brings us to the point: How can you condemn something that you haven't tried, and that you're imagining using completely wrong? It defies logic.

If someone posted about how they'd never put on a diaper, but looking at them he could tell that they're uncomfortable and ineffective because they're not even the shape of a person, and they can't possibly work because the urine will just roll off all that plastic on the outside. Don't you think you'd point out that the diaper needs to be unfolded and put on correctly, and when it's worn properly it can be a very useful tool for helping to manage incontinence? Yet in this thread, we've heard all about how these clamps are painful and how their unethical manufacturers are preying on the hopes of incontinent people to make a buck, all from people who don't realize that they need to be put on and adjusted correctly, or that when they're used properly they're comfortable and effective.

Let's not forget that the idea of being incontinent is horrifying to most people. Studies have revealed that many people who aren't incontinent say they'd rather be dead than unable to control their bladders and bowels. Yet those of us who actually deal with incontinence on a daily basis realize that it's not the end of the world, that with the right tools and the right attitude it doesn't have to limit what we can do, and it does not have to define who we are. Just because lots of people are horrified by something doesn't necessarily make them right.

I'm not meaning to pick on @parcelboy2 in particular - his just happens to be the post I responded to. This thread has dozens of people condemning something they've never tried, based on a misunderstanding of how it's supposed to be used, to the detriment of people who might actually be helped by it.

It's a friggin' guitar capo clamp. What'll 'ey think of next? 🤨

ltaluv said:
Did you read my post above? It's not "clamping the trouser snake," it's gently compressing the urethra. If it's uncomfortable, you're using it wrong.

Which brings us to the point: How can you condemn something that you haven't tried, and that you're imagining using completely wrong? It defies logic.

If someone posted about how they'd never put on a diaper, but looking at them he could tell that they're uncomfortable and ineffective because they're not even the shape of a person, and they can't possibly work because the urine will just roll off all that plastic on the outside. Don't you think you'd point out that the diaper needs to be unfolded and put on correctly, and when it's worn properly it can be a very useful tool for helping to manage incontinence? Yet in this thread, we've heard all about how these clamps are painful and how their unethical manufacturers are preying on the hopes of incontinent people to make a buck, all from people who don't realize that they need to be put on and adjusted correctly, or that when they're used properly they're comfortable and effective.

Let's not forget that the idea of being incontinent is horrifying to most people. Studies have revealed that many people who aren't incontinent say they'd rather be dead than unable to control their bladders and bowels. Yet those of us who actually deal with incontinence on a daily basis realize that it's not the end of the world, that with the right tools and the right attitude it doesn't have to limit what we can do, and it does not have to define who we are. Just because lots of people are horrified by something doesn't necessarily make them right.

I'm not meaning to pick on @parcelboy2 in particular - his just happens to be the post I responded to. This thread has dozens of people condemning something they've never tried, based on a misunderstanding of how it's supposed to be used, to the detriment of people who might actually be helped by it.
I'm really sorry! You are right. I haven't tried or been exposed to the device , and stupidly I reacted on instinct. I'm really sorry I gave a uneducated opinion and normally I'm not like that! So I apologize and I feel bad I didn't even research the device.. I was to busy just replying to posts and not thinking enough! 😞. Sorry.

Back