• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What are your OCD-like tendencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What's your Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder "OCD"???

I go crazy over even numbers. When eating small food like M&M's or French fries, Chip, Or any type of finger food. It has to be in even numbers, Also they have to be close to the same size. An M&M's have to be the same color.

I get so mad when i get to the bottom of a bag and see I have a odd amount lefted I will jsut throw it away. An on my tv it show the volume number that also has to be even.

Last edited:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I have the TV volume one and I hate when my mom comes in my room and touches stuff; even if she doesn't move it have have to go back and make sure it's in the right place.

Role
Private
i must put even rolls of deoderant on both arms
i dont like it when my friends lunch trays dont have a ballanced look...
i like to eat similar things every day
i like things to look as i left them...i dont like it when people clean my shit
i take inventory of my purse often in public...like i did several times on a plane when my purse was right by me
i like things folded w/o creases

and more...atleast im not a germaphob ocd...thats the dangerous kind

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Mine is door locks and cleanliness and turning lights off, everthing has to be just so, it helps I live alone so not much gets messed with.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have a thing for the number 13. I always count like buttons and pieces of clothing (like a belt loop) and see if it is a multiple of 13. This came from a movie once where they said a soldiers uniform has 13 buttons to represent the original 13 colonies. Weird I know, but so is my love of diapers :)

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
1) I suggest rewording the OP, since overreacting is a bit too "common" for ADISC, and I'm sure it won't take long before someone gets pissed about how OCD is a serious thing and all that..

2)

I'm obsessed with the numbers 13 and 12, thanks to the "Midnighters" series. ^_^ (Read it!!! Seriously, read it, people!!)

I will sometimes organize stuff where I work, simply out of compulsion.

I'll straighten out pencils and stuff laying on desks. :)

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I used to do this thing when I was 11 and 12 where I counted every letter in a sentence and if it wasn't even I had to add an s somewhere or change a word or something. It was terrible because I like to talk and I was counting letters every waking moment. Luckily I got over it as I got over my depression.

Role
Private
1) I suggest rewording the OP, since overreacting is a bit too "common" for ADISC, and I'm sure it won't take long before someone gets pissed about how OCD is a serious thing and all that..

2)

I'm obsessed with the numbers 13 and 12, thanks to the "Midnighters" series. ^_^ (Read it!!! Seriously, read it, people!!)

I will sometimes organize stuff where I work, simply out of compulsion.

I'll straighten out pencils and stuff laying on desks. :)
i second this...it should really be what are your ocd behaviors
or something related

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Mine is my diaper bulge. I obsess way too much about my family seeing it if its puffy or I'm wearing basket ball shorts that shows the bulge.

I hate sticky spots...The only time I clean anything is if its sticky. Now I just have to get around to cleaning my keyboard...I spilled juice on it, get your mind out of the gutter, Grizzy!

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I also have the TV volume thing.

I don't know if it's really relevant, but I have this fantasy of having everything perfect and organised, including a very clean and tidy house, everything has a place etc. Unfortunately I usually can't be bothered to actually do much about it, so I'm not sure that it counts.

However, when I am playing video games I have to do everything perfectly the first time around, which means I commit the sin of using walkthroughs for most games. If I find out I have missed something, I have to start all over again or it will bug me.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
I also have the TV volume thing.

I don't know if it's really relevant, but I have this fantasy of having everything perfect and organised, including a very clean and tidy house, everything has a place etc. Unfortunately I usually can't be bothered to actually do much about it, so I'm not sure that it counts.

However, when I am playing video games I have to do everything perfectly the first time around, which means I commit the sin of using walkthroughs for most games. If I find out I have missed something, I have to start all over again or it will bug me.
I'm sort of like that about the cleaning thing. :)

I LOVE having everything organized, but actually keeping it that way is such a bitch. I tend to enjoy organizing and cleaning, if I'm in the right mood, but I can never seem to keep everything nice and straight once I'm done. ^_^

babykalie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
im such a neat freak i have to clean everything and if something is out of place i'll have to fix it. annoying right:wallbash:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
im such a neat freak i have to clean everything and if something is out of place i'll have to fix it. annoying right:wallbash:
It sounds annoying, but when compared to the severity of some of the "true" OCD behaviors, it could be considered nothing more than a slight bother.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to have the m&m color ocd when I was little, I had to eat the red and brown ones last always. Luckily I out grew it. But, I still am ocd-ish about drinking. Sometimes I'll ignore it but, I usually will never dirk from the same spot on a cup twice, its weird idk why.

Role
Private
When ever I'm eating gummy bears, skittles or any other thing like that. I always eat them in rainbow order or in groups of one of each color/flavor. if there are ones that are the same color but a different flavor i look at them carefully to see witch one is witch.

Edit: I can't stand the feeling of writing with chalk on a chalkboard.

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm somewhat Mr. Monkish. I like even numbers over odd, so if I adjust the TV volume, I'm a lot more likely to stop on an even number, even if the next one up is where I want it. I adjust pictures on the wall, and I'm particular about the order of my CDs, and things like that. If I pour water, I typically count. In fact, there are a lot of things I count. Oh well.....

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I've been diagnosed with OCD, though I'm pretty sure it's mild. I'd go through the list with you, but I don't have it handy at the moment, so I'll just say what comes to mind.

-Shopping lists are done in alphabetical order.
-I eat foods a certain way, in a certain order. For example, with Lucky Charms, I will eat the non-mallow pieces first, then eat the mallow pieces in a certain order. Candy is no exception.
-Don't ask me why, but I prefer spoons and forks to be a certain size/shape.
-I can't resist reading all the signs, banners, advertisements, billboards, license plates, ID tags, etc that I see in public.
-I am picky with clothes. Sleeves have to be a certain length and clothes a certain fabric. They also can't be too tight, and I can't stand tags that touch my skin.
-I plan everything. This serves two purposes. The first is that I like familiarity and begin prepared, the second is that I would forget what I need to do if I didn't.
-I like certain chairs and get annoyed when other people sit in them.
-I tend to be a perfectionist when I do things.
-I have interests that occupy a large portion of my time and drown out everything else.
-I'm a pack rat with certain things(goes along with above).

...and general routines that I like to follow along with, like sleeping, etc. That's all I can think of right now....

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hmm your list reminds me another, I can't stand the sound of people eating. Like if there eating chips or something, It driver me soooo crazy. I've lefted movies before just cause some was eating popcorn loadly. My X would sometime make load food's an I would have to eat in another room.

I also can't stand really loud noises or bright lightss, or 20 people tlaking at once. It hurts my brian :\

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Hmm your list reminds me another, I can't stand the sound of people eating. Like if there eating chips or something, It driver me soooo crazy. I've lefted movies before just cause some was eating popcorn loadly. My X would sometime make load food's an I would have to eat in another room.

I also can't stand really loud noises or bright lightss, or 20 people tlaking at once. It hurts my brian :\

Lol, yeah, I can't stand those things either. Especially the loud eating and multiple people talking at once/loud noises thing. But that isn't really an obsession/compulsion though. More of a sensory thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.