What are your favourite cartoons at the moment?

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey Everyone!

What are your favourite cartoons at the moment? I love love love LOVEEEEEEE Mia and Me at the moment, I watch it so much! I also love super monsters, sofia the first and vampirina!

The last time I watched cartoons it was a long series of Scooby Doo. I was just thinking about that today and that maybe I should see if they're still on.

My favorite cartoons are Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry; always have loved them.

I am watching the following lately:
Zou
Sheriff Callie's Wild West
Doc McStuffins
Bob the Builder
Thomas the Tank Engine

The Flintstones
Tom & Jerry

Mine is How to Train Your Dragon. And guess what that latest film comes out on my birthda😁

I like watching a lot of them but rite now I have been watching Milo Murphy's Law

Our nephew watches Vampirina. I think it's cute!

i have and always will like tons of cartoons but i REALLY like My little pony

Reactions: littlestpuppy
I love cartoons!

PAW Patrol is my favorite. I LOVE it because it always puts me into little space super fast! Chase is my favorite, obviously. :)

Aside from that, I tend to generally favor older cartoons from when I was little but I will have to check out some of the other cartoons that others have mentioned.

Animaniacs will always be my favorite... All the time. But the most recent thing I watched that I enjoyed was MLP.

ClandestineWing said:
Animaniacs will always be my favorite... All the time. But the most recent thing I watched that I enjoyed was MLP.
Oh yeah! Gotta love some Animaniacs. One of the best of all time in my book.

I've been watching paw patrol and xi yang yang lately.

My favorites are original Alvin and the Chipmunks, original Care Bears, the real Ghostbusters, Wuzzles, Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Scooby Doo and of course the original Muppet Babies. The new one is cute but the original is AMAZING. I watch these as much as possible.

siysiy said:
Mine is How to Train Your Dragon. And guess what that latest film comes out on my birthda😁

Oooh I like that too! I haven't seen the new ones though! Which one?! :giggle:

gnd567 said:
I love cartoons!

PAW Patrol is my favorite. I LOVE it because it always puts me into little space super fast! Chase is my favorite, obviously. :)

Aside from that, I tend to generally favor older cartoons from when I was little but I will have to check out some of the other cartoons that others have mentioned.

PAW PATROL!!! :D I used to drive my ex daddy CRAZY with Paw Patrol! I love older cartoons too but being up to date with the new ones is like a new childhood completely!

My all time favorite is the bugs bunny road runner show.

LittleBelle said:
PAW PATROL!!! :D I used to drive my ex daddy CRAZY with Paw Patrol! I love older cartoons too but being up to date with the new ones is like a new childhood completely!
Yeah, that's why I want to get into some more new ones. It will all be brand new just like when I was little.

Generally Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes as well. Though, I did watch a few episodes of Paw Patrol and The Lion Guard between other things - I really enjoyed them, at least from what I saw of the series.

for me when I was a kid it was Scooby Doo and I spent more time watching The History Channel and Discovery Channel I was a weird kid

Back