What are your favorite Youtube channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I feel like this goes under this category, it's kind of like e-mail providers.. right?

What are some of your favorite Youtube channels that you enjoy, and why?

Not that this isn't for specific videos, generally this is a channel you subscribe to and watch regularly.

Here are some of my favorites in various genres.

Educational
Crash Course, Vsauce, minutephysics, CPGGrey, SciShow

Gaming (Let's Play's, Infor, etc.)
Peanut Butter Gamer, yuriofwind, Jim Sterling, Extra Creditz.

ETC. (Comedy, Brands. etc.)
WheezyWaiter, The Fine Bros. Strawberry Shortcake of course.

I would say my favorite educational one is Vsauce, just because the videos are not just videos where you feel ike you've learned something but you've almost had an experience too. Like, you walk away feeling like you just.. almost grew.

Gaming, I just really love Peanut Butter Gamer, or PBG. I know he's pretty popular, but he just has this fun.. relaxed and positive but dorky attitude that I just think is honestly adorable. I have a crush on him probably.

WheezyWaiter is my favorite that I put in the etc. category, and I could easily just take the things I said about PBG and put it to him. He's pretty funny. The rest are really worth checking out too!

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Gaming

4PlayerPodcast

Music

MrSuicideSheep, this dude just posts the most epic Electronic Music I've ever heard.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Other than here, I mostly use my YouTube Channel to "network" with other persons with Autism and Cerebral Palsy. I also use it to watch BBC documentaries that are still not shown here on the so-called educational broadcast and CATV channels.

MOPaddED

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
@TM it's just a lot of Air Crash Investigation, Banged Up Abroad and 80s metal docos and rare tracks

JessicaSunRunner

えと....あの
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Gaming:

PewDiePie, Markiplier, ProtonJon

Music:

RC88, InfinityDash, DDRSongs, WiiGuy309

koda42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
- Cartoon Hangover (there is a lot of good cartoon on this, like Bravest Warriors or Bee and puppycat, it's made by people working on Adventure Time)

- Sky Williams (if you're playing league of legends, I recommend seeing his videos, he's not a pro-player, he's not playing in his videos, he just made sketches based on LoL)

- Bowz and JelloApocalypse (some funny and talented animators, check the "Welcome to DeviantArt" of JA or the "Skyrim: Bear" of Bowz)

- Patrick boivin (a french-canadian movie-maker, most of his videos go viral at some point.. you probably have seen his Iron Baby)

- SpoonfishLee (a speedpainter with amazing skills)

- AwkwardMarina (a singer/voice actress who is really talented, check out her parody cover of Frozen "Let it go" and her my little pony musical "Anthropology")

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I watch a decent bit of College Humor and Cracked videos. I have totalBiscuit followed but haven't watched too much yet, liked the one or two videos of his I've watched though. There is a guy who does adventure game Let's Plays I've watched a fair bit about, though not recently. For the most part though I seem to end up just watching random stuff, maybe a let's play or two if I get stuck in a game or just curious (for example watching an LP of Prison Architect on the new Alpha version).

Turo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Gaming:
PewDiePie, Tobuscus, UberHaxorNova, Laeppavika

Animation:
Simon's cat, Christopher Niosi, CartoonHangover

ryizan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
For gaming I like the different people of the Yogscast. But I don't really get on Youtube that much, so that's all I've got.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Gaming
KitFez - Gaming observations
YOGSCAST Martyn - Let's Plays
OfficialNerdCubed - Let's Play
ChampChong - Gaming news
JoblessGamers - GTA V news
The Game Theorist - Gaming

MLP
Tommy Oliver - MLP-FiM reviewer
Anthony C - MLP-FiM reviewer
JanAnimationsStudios - MLP

Education
Crash Course - Education

Music
Dan Bull - Music

SlingShots
JoergSprave - The Slingshot Channel

BoundCoder

nnember
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
EEVBlog is probably the only youtube channel I actually specifically watch any more, most other stuff I just kinda stumble into / get sent links to by various people.

Used to watch FimFlamFilosophy (known mainly for scripting/voices for rainbow dash presents and mentally advanced series / ponies stuff) but he's kinda pulling a Lenny Bruce with his anti-youtube/big media stuff right now.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Comedy:
Million Dollar Extreme - Thanks, Computer - GoodNeighborStuff

Gaming:
Rev3Games - Mega64 - PurgeGamers - DotaCinema - Retsupurae

Sulqy117

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im a politics junkie and although its been getting tough to watch, i like the young turks network.
Also I like IGNs and some Rev3 with adam sessler for gaming.

dampatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
retsupurae (SA LP guys laughing at stuff and podcasts)
TotalHalibut (TB, WTF is… comes in handy from time to time)
CarbotAnimations (funny Starcraft shorts)

I don't actively follow serious stuff on youtube and get most of the videos through links from elsewhere. Another decent podcast/gaming channel would be nice, but most of the stuff is just incredibly daunting.

Embrace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ViHart, Numberphile, TobyGames, PewDiePie, oh, and JanAnimationsStudios. Those are the ones at the top of my mind.
Nerdy mathematics channels with hilarious gaming commentary, and a bit of fan animation.

Ginger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a fan of PewwDiePie and his ridiculously attractive girlfriend.

Tripped

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
I've got a few youtube channels I'm subscribed to because they're (in my opinion) cool. They are:

MUSIC

331Erock This channel I've sub'd to because this guy is basically a guitar god! Seriously, if you like heavy metal covers of movie themes, game songs, etc, check 'em out.

ERB (Epic Rap Battles of history) Good beats, great lines, and a fun take on historical figures battling each other.

MISC.

AsapSCIENCE I like this channel because they have science vids that are short, straight to the point and easy to understand.

MonsterRailroad the owner of this channel is a model railroader and has put up a lot of good videos about...you guessed it...model trains.

TaviMunk This one needs no explanation... *(^o^)*

Ruslan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
I mostly like comedy lets players. My favorites are.

*Northernlion/Ryan (Has a ton of Binding of Isaac videos and has Lets look at... which is nice for indie games)

*Ssohpkc/Seamus of the creatures (I like his like, Angry/Relaxed humor and he just always cracks me up)

*Game grumps/Arin/Danny/Jon (RIP) (I don't think this needs to be explained)

*Uberhaxornova/James (I enjoy his laugh at everything humor).

And others I don't watch as much but still enjoy them are

*Slyfoxhound
*Yogscast/Simon/Lewis
*Paperbatvg
*Michaelalfox
*Jsmithoti

Well there are some of my favorites!. I do love my youtube lets plays lol. Also, I love AVGN/James Rolfe, But I would not consider them a part of my lets play gamers since...He isint a lets player, duh!

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Nowadays, I only go on YouTube for Retsupurae and Let's Players that link their updates to YouTube from SA. The popular super-obnoxious LPers just don't do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.