What are your favorite sleeping clothes/pj's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I typically sleep in panties, leggings, and a shirt most times. I do sleep in a diaper and shirt some nights. This next month, I will be buying a nightie to have to sleep in sometimes.

Reactions: Angelapinks
During the summer I just sleep in a onsie or a T-shirt and diaper. Winter and cooler nights I sleep in footed PJ's and diaper.

Reactions: Phoebe, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
About a year ago I started to wear all-in-one girdle with attached stockings to bed. The girdle is filled with breastforms and ‘on top’ I wear a pink satin night gown. At first it was kind of difficult to sleep with the breastforms, since I used to sleep on my stomach. But after a while I got used to it, and now I don’t sleep so well if i for some reason can’t be dressed up.

Strangly enough I don’t sleep well with diapers. I always wake up after a few hours, so I only use diapers at daytime.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
I wear diapers every night. It took a short time to get used to the padding between my legs, and I also wear comfy, soft, and lightweight night dresses. It provides me a relaxed sleep and makes me cool and doesn't irritate my body.

Reactions: Bertie63, Phoebe, Angelapinks and 2 others
Usually for me is a 2-piece pink pajama with hearts from Sonoma that I picked up from GoodWill one day. Sometimes I’ll wear a diaper underneath if not too tired to tape it on.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
20201114_205152.jpg

Reactions: pampers47, GoodniteLover219, Safari and 3 others
I wear a nighty to bed and switch between the two in the pic below.

Attachments

• 22DACB29-0381-4AB1-AC9E-1BFBAD842FDB.jpeg
    22DACB29-0381-4AB1-AC9E-1BFBAD842FDB.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Angelapinks
Lately this
In combination with a diaper :D

Reactions: SissyAliceUK and Angelapinks
Nightdress

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Short nightdress

GemmaJane said:
I have a couple of short, strappy pink nighties for the summer and pink pj's for the winter. I buy them from charity shops as I enjoy sleeping in clothes that used to belong to another woman.
I have two short night-dresses in silk.They come from china and resided XL (36 in UK)

Adair37 said:
I have two short night-dresses in silk.They come from china and resided XL (36 in UK)
I like shopping in charity chops for books.

Usually I just sleep in whatever clothes I was wearing for the day but if i sleep in a diaper I generally sleep in just a t-shirt with it. (I have a onesie but it's the "sexy" kind so it's not meant for diapers)

Reactions: Kane2000
I sleep in a nightdress that just barely covers my diaper and PUL pants.

trekkyfrom21st said:
I sleep in a nightdress that just barely covers my diaper and PUL pants.
me too

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and trekkyfrom21st
RuffRuff said:
I typically sleep in panties, leggings, and a shirt most times. I do sleep in a diaper and shirt some nights. This next month, I will be buying a nightie to have to sleep in sometimes.
Is it very cold where you live?

Generally, diaper or pullup along with plastic diaper panties, camisole and sleeping shorts 😊

I could never sleep in anything with long sleeves and long legs. They just feel too confining to me. I'm somewhat of an enigma in that I don't own a long sleeve shirt or wear a sweater and I have lived in Illinois most of my life. The closest I can come to wearing something long is stockings. Last night, for only the 2nd time, I slept in just panties and thigh highs. For a guy that sleeps like and rock and rarely awakens during the night, last night (as well as the other time I slept in this combination), I woke up 4 times. Each time I woke up I was massaging the bat and balls thru the fabric of the lace panties. What amazes me is even though we sleep in the same bed my wife has no idea how I was dressed last night or the other time. She's asleep when Im go to bed and up and about the house when I get out of bed.

When I bought some panties at Kohl's yesterday, I spent a lot of time looking at nighties. I found a red/black short satin nightie with lace trim and shoulder straps I was so tempted to buy. I held back and now wish I had bought it. I'm 98% certain when we return to SC and our king bed next week I could wear it in bed and my wife wouldn't know. I'm tempted to get one (or something similar) after we return to SC and see how many nights in a row I can sleep in it before she notices. If she says anything I think I could tell her she doesn't see it when I come to bed or while I'm in bed and she can look the other way when I get out of bed if it's a problem for her.

Reactions: SrDiapCaged
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back