What are your favorite adult pull ups/disposable underwear?

JamesJ45

Est. Contributor
Messages
27
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I really like the pull up-style diapers. So far my favorite has to be the Always Discreet out of the brands Ive tried. Ill be buying a bag of Rearz Felicity underwear soon so wonder if those will have them beat. The TYE Medical LivDry underwear looks really good too. Just below the Felicity on paper. Any other brands that work well?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cottontail
JamesJ45 said:
I really like the pull up-style diapers. So far my favorite has to be the Always Discreet out of the brands Ive tried. Ill be buying a bag of Rearz Felicity underwear soon so wonder if those will have them beat. The TYE Medical LivDry underwear looks really good too. Just below the Felicity on paper. Any other brands that work well?
I don't use pull-ups they don't provide adequate enough protection for my needs
 
  • Like
Reactions: theancientmariner, bigtoddler96, JamesJ45 and 1 other person
JamesJ45 said:
I really like the pull up-style diapers. So far my favorite has to be the Always Discreet out of the brands Ive tried. Ill be buying a bag of Rearz Felicity underwear soon so wonder if those will have them beat. The TYE Medical LivDry underwear looks really good too. Just below the Felicity on paper. Any other brands that work well?
im glad they are working for you so well
never once found a pullup that suits my needs
the padding doesn't come high enough and they always leak
 
  • Like
Reactions: JamesJ45
SparkyDog said:
im glad they are working for you so well
never once found a pullup that suits my needs
the padding doesn't come high enough and they always leak
Yeah thats understandable. Itd be nice if they had abdl diapers in a pull on style. I wouldnt think itd be too hard to do but Im not that much of an expert into the manufacturing processes. They hold one to two wettings although sometimes leak through. Other than that theyre very comfortable to wear.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: bigtoddler96
JamesJ45 said:
So far my favorite has to be the Always Discreet out of the brands Ive tried. Ill be buying a bag of Rearz Felicity underwear soon so wonder if those will have them beat. The TYE Medical LivDry underwear looks really good too. Just below the Felicity on paper. Any other brands that work well?
I get the Always Discreet occasionally. For the price, and for what they’re trying to be, they’re ok. But I don’t see myself spending more on pull-ups until we have cute AB training pants with full-length padding.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JamesJ45
Cottontail said:
I get the Always Discreet occasionally. For the price, and for what they’re trying to be, they’re ok. But I don’t see myself spending more on pull-ups until we have cute AB training pants with full-length padding.
I just wear them for the enjoyment and time constraints. I agree with you on that. The Rearz Felicity is a start so I hope Rearz and other companies try and put more effort into it. I would be fine with a modified AB diaper with the tear away or velcro sides and and a bigger wetness indicator on the front.
 
Goodnites ;)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Dutchone and diaperbobby
KarmaBaby2 said:
Goodnites ;)
I havent tried the XL Goodnites yet. Neither the 5t 6t training pants. I barely fit in the L/XL so wonder if they would fit.
 
I currently don't have any favorite adult pull-up because none of them are good. However, if the ABDL diaper companies were to start making ABDL disposable training pants that have a lot of padding and absorbency, then one of those might become my favorite adult pull-up.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: JamesJ45
JamesJ45 said:
I havent tried the XL Goodnites yet. Neither the 5t 6t training pants. I barely fit in the L/XL so wonder if they would fit.
I use Goodnites, too. The L/XL was borderline too small though I could get them on; the XL fits me just fine and work well for my needs (daytime for minor wetting).
 
  • Like
Reactions: JamesJ45
Back
Top