What are your fav ABDL/DDLG/CGL YouTube channels/Blogs/Instas etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feyranna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I know there's been a few posts somewhat like this in the past but the most recent is almost a year old and I'm not sure the creators in them are still active and only seemed to include YT.

Whats your fav abdl/cgl media sources? I'd love to read more blogs and watch more vids, especially from smaller channels that don't get the exposure of people like binkie or lolikat.

I make a few myself but I don't want to make a thread that's just spammy self-promo :) If interested I'm Feyranna or Feyranna Hunter just about everywhere so I'm easy to find!

Also to answer my own ? I love Cotton Candy Princess on YT and littleshogwarts on tumblr <3

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I don't tend to watch a lot of AB Youtube content. That being said, I have enjoyed a few videos from Mid America Little, Baby Mitchy and LittleLoliKat.

Starlight99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Riley Kilo (I forget her channel name), Little Lolikat, LollyLaLaz, and GlitterPrincess are my go-tos. I forget the rest of them right now, but there are quite a few. Also, if you get lucky, you might find some videos floating around the internet mixed in with the riff-raff, but that's a big maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.