Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Name: Localraccoon (Raccoon or short)
sex:male
species: raccoon (Procyon loter canadensis)'
Appearance: portly old raccoon,but able to huggle without too much stretching without stretching much. I can accomodate a young person on my lap. Llikes to explain ideas, hopeully to the younger people, in ways that might interest them. Simetimees I am very pedantic raccoon and love it when at a few like what I had to say

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Name: Scuba
sex:male
species: German Shepherd

Playful and apparently likes to scuba dive.

Image posted!!

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My fursona changes on a whim but generally I'm most often like this:

Name:
I don't very often have a name, because it's just me role-playing usually, with just my imagination :).
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Black scales with some white highlights. Usually has a vertical scar starting above one eye and ending below it.
Personality: distant, untrusting, loyal, aggressive, secretive

samwolf2

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Name: Sam
Species: wolf
Apperance: see avatar
Personality: michevious, sometimes mean. Overall good heart

Mechafox

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Name: Mecha,
Species: Cyberfox
Personality: Shy and affectionate

Mecha is chubby for his age, a cookie or some milk will always make him smile. He does need frequent changing though. He's very ticklish and loves hugs and rubs, no pokes though.

babytimwolf

Banned
Role
Babyfur
(I have had a change of animal.)

Name: Tugs
Species: wolf
Apperance: see avatar
Personality: michevious, has a freshmouth and an attitude overall good person. Likes to play outside, play the Wii, and play with friends and cookies. Does not like vegtables, taking a bath and spanking (although he sometimes deserves it)

JimmyWolf

Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Name: JimmyWolf
Species: Wolf
Appearance: See avatar
Personality: Shy, fun, happy and playful

Likes to chase things!

Azdf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Name: Arwen (don't know where I got it, but I like it)

Age: Unknown, seems to be about 2 but has an intelligence close to that of a 5 yr. old

Species: Red Fox

Personality: Generally shy, though can be extremely friendly and playful once he gets to know you; a plushie resembling a red fox can almost always be seen at his side, day and night; he is extremely ticklish and gives plenty of hugs and cuddles

Appearance: usually wears an oversized shirt or sweater over a diaper, also known to wear onsies, rompers, and footed sleepers

Likes: Plushies (especially foxes and wolves), greek mythology (don't ask), watching TV, eating, sleeping, star wars (and trek), hugs, cuddling, jokes, belly rubs, and plaid (no known reason)

Dislikes: [email protected] (1t'$ $0 [email protected]), bullies, anti-furries, rap music, and people with no common sense

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I changed species!

Name: Meilos
Species: White tiger

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I changed species!

Species: White tiger
White tigers are cute! And the color of their diapers blends right in with the color of their fur. And they go "RAWR" :D

Peachy

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
White tigers are cute! And the color of their diapers blends right in with the color of their fur. And they go "RAWR" :D

Peachy
Nya ha ha. >3
I switch between white tiger and black housecat sometimes. Depends on how I'm feeling. I probably should have put housecat as my species as that's how I feel most of the time.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
A baby kangaroo. I don't know anything else yet as I've only just come to this conclusion but still.
(something along the lines of this)

RevLegna

Contributor
Role
The hero is in ^__^ Wip~

Name: "Er....Ryu Hero?"(Im working on it.)
Sex: " Um.....no thanks--*gets hit with a brick* FINE fine sheesh, ow <_< .....Male."
Species: "Genetically Altered Tiger *extends claws*"
Weapon of Choice: "Two Handed Sword, Twin Blade, Sycthe, Great Sword, um....Anything I can Find To Hit Them Over The Head With?"
Favorite Food: "Um, Everything!--Wa? More specific huh....hm....pizza and scalloped potatoes *smacks lips* I'M HUNGRY! LET'S EAT!"

BackGround: Last surviving test subject from the Anthro Genetic Modification Unit. The original purpose, to modify their own genetics to create stronger forces against the humans; however, after the Unit was destroyed during a horrifying reaction taking place in a mere human's body as a adverse reaction to an overdose of the rune powering the machines, the once-human boy was taken into custody by a military commander, Rex Gardner. However, the only guardian figure he could look up to was soon struck down once Rex had found out about nefarious plots to go to war with the human's over selfish purposes.

The boy soon took a refuge with Rex's Friend, Cesar, a Tanuki living in a small village with his mate; the Tanuki however, had refused to have anything to do with the military and their twisted ways. The boy was soon tracked down by the military for unknown purposes, unbenounced to the boy the village was burned down, the boy had to make a run for it in hopes of sparing the villagers. The boy, now on a mission of peace, travels throughout the furworld trying to stop a war that would cause the ultimate destruction of both worlds, and find his true purpose. Finding out along the way that he was the only one saved from the Destruction of the original experiment lab was because of his dormant fur gene of the ancients flowing through his own viens all along.

Soon realizing he has the ability within himself to save the worlds, with a little help of course.....well, alot of help from the friend's he makes along the way.

WraithVintari

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Carer
i have 2 so ill post them both
name: Wraith Fireorca
species: fireorca
personality: very easygoing and relaxed, unless somebody starts picking on a diaperfur/babyfur/teen baby/ adult baby/etc. at which point he gets very mad and has been known to flame harrassers. is very caring and outgoing

name:Vivex
species:hellraptor (so named because of the coat)
personality:shy and abashed. blushes frequently. quickly loosens up around people once he gets to know them. has the ablility to turn into a lil chick, but rarely uses it

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Name: Trent
Species: gray fox
Personality: Usually shy and quiet, not always. Not very independent. Often indecisive. Friendly
Likes: technology, astronomy, friends, positive attention, love, hugs, cuddles, embarrassment (kinda likes it, but kinda doesn't), babyish stuff, some girly/sissy stuff, plushies
Dislikes: complicated math (even though he's kinda good at it), loneliness, arrogance, greed, hate, embarrassment, new things (usually)

http://www.adisc.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/1023/ppuser/81
http://www.adisc.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/1024/ppuser/81
http://www.adisc.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/227/ppuser/81
(Trent's eyes can change color)

A lot like the real, human me... but better at expressing himself. I could say more if I really, really tried, but all of this is good enough. :D

Last edited:

WraithVintari

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Carer
My non-fur-persona is an adorable 2 'n a half year old lil girl with pigtails and glasses (they make her look even more intelligent than she is!). She has a love of the colour pink, and all things furry (she's forever scooping up cute lil furs 'n huggling them, especially ferrets!).

wraith: O.n.O *shoots up hand* i may not be lil, but im EXTREMELY cuddly
vivex: *hides, knowing hes UNBELIEVABLY cute*

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Name: Mandi
Species: Turtle
Fur color: Pink Shell (decorated with stickers), green "skin."
Personality: Very playful and mischievous, a little bratty, and always curious and cuddly.
Interest: Dancing, parks, treats, coloring, cuddling.

Status
Not open for further replies.