Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Jaguwolf
name: Ren
Color: Like a jaguar, goldy brown
Eyes: Red
Interests: Diapers, KH, sissification (sometimes) and music
Music: Metal, Rock, Ska
Place in Head: Is Air-guitar a personality? Cos thats the only way I can think of describing it.

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Name: Lone Wolf
Species: Wolf / Huskey mix
Likes to hang out with my friends and open to new things places and other stuff i guess

Last edited:

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Name: Thallis
Species: Wolf
Personality:
Cub: Playful
Teen: Quiet, conceited.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Name: Cain
Species: wolf
Dislikes: being yelled at, school, mean or non-accepting people

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Not really contributing to the thread, but I thought this was cute/funny. :)

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
name:celtic
species:wolf
dislikes:idiots,being alone,being sad

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Name: Corri

Species: Either a Large Black Panther, or a extremely small fox.

The fox version has really nothing special to it, just a red kit fox. But, he does have a large marking on the chest: black, blue, and green interlocking rings. (the panther form also has this) Corri, also has the ability to age shift, and shift the forms at will, but it can get unstable. Corri, as a teen can usually be seen wearing more high style clothes from stores like GAP. However, when the mood strikes him he will wear something Darker… be weary when he wears this….death will be quick for you.
As a kit, or a kitten Corri is very weak…but different from other furs his age. He is smart, and tries to avoid teasing. Hidden markings, and the rings themselves glow when emotion hits.

Corri, tries to be friends with everybody, thus he has an interest in just about everything.

As for those other interests, as Corri can age shift, his mind stays the same to a degree. So a teenage or adult Corri will be very childish, and *ahem* forgetful of certain bodily functions. Teenage Corri pretends to not like being babied, but with enough force and encouragement, you can have him regressed in no time flat! Hell, he might even shift on you.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I thought I already did this, but maybe it was before the end of the forum as we knew it...

Anyway...here we go....

My fursona is a cute 'n cuddly lil pink baby bunny. She has a penchant for snuggling with a certain foxxy, hiding out in his fur & using his tail as a blanket. She is also fond of 'bounce pounce tackle huggling' pretty much anything that moves! She occasionally morphs into a more anthropomorphic cute lil bunny/girl toting a BFG!

My non-fur-persona is an adorable 2 'n a half year old lil girl with pigtails and glasses (they make her look even more intelligent than she is!). She has a love of the colour pink, and all things furry (she's forever scooping up cute lil furs 'n huggling them, especially ferrets!). Her favourite 'doll' is a "Greeeny McBeany" that she is often seen lugging around the chat! She likes chocolate chip cookies and chocolate milk, and has been known to throw the odd temper tantrum.

Innouva

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other, Private
Name: Kae
Species: White Domestic Feline, black tips of tail and ears.
Height: 4'7" (one of the reasons why she looks young, she's also very petite, underdeveloped.)

Kae is a very intelligent little teen, but often people think of her as a child, which usually leads to situations involving her being treated like a cub (including diapers and other baby stuff.) She's very VERY shy, and easy to embarass when treated like a kitten... but more often than not she enjoys every minute of it... except when it gets done in public, which has happened to her on many occasions in roleplay. ^^;

The pic in my avatar is indeed her as a teenbaby... done by (of course) Marci. One of my 2 current badges, and one is in the works.

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Name: Ren
Age: RP-wise it just varies as far as the person willing to play with me is...otherwise I haven't decided ^^;;
Species: Striped Skunk
Personality: Quiet and shy at first, then overly playful. Needy of many hugs and cuddles! Curious and introverted in his many thoughts.
Special interests: I love many things...but as long as it involves a caring side from either party! hehe...I love to RP.
Appearance: monochrome fur and long floofy tail of a skunkeh! Despit the sterotype, he does not stink....

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Picture (enlarged version of my avatar): http://www.adisc.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=41&cat=500

Species: Siberian Tiger
Age: Depends on RP, usually around his 20s. (I prefer diaperfur RP to babyfur RP)
Sexuality: Pansexual

Loves to watch movies, dish about relationships, eat ice cream, talk to his good buddies. Usually a bit reserved but once you get to know him it's hard to get a word in edgewise :p

As you can see in the picture, his arms and legs are non-typical. His left arm and right leg are all black, and his right arm and left leg are all white.

Favorite clothing: T-shirt and diaper (pants are optional!)

Role
Name: Qiffin P. Foxpaws
Species: Fennec
Fur Color: Frequently dyes his fur, typically non-species colours, often cherry black or dark purple.
Personality: mega-geeky with an itchy trigger finger. Cheerfully Depressive.
Special Interests: people-watching, strategic planning, redesigning layouts, bellpeppers.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm slowly coming furry... Not sure what I am yet though

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Time to announce my other fursona which i didn't really think about until now. (new i had it well them but they are odd and i am unsure if they are countable as fursonas)

Name: unkown for both
Species: Whale for one poler bear is two
Personality: both playful and energetic.
Special Interests: same as my main fursano

The dog fursona i posted way earlier is my main one. And the one i will usually refer to as my fursona.

J

Jag

Name: Jag
Species: Dog (I know, ironic)
Personality: Quiet, but talks at good times.
Interests: Music and playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Name dale
Age 13
Species wolf
Gender male
personality kind
likes to wear diapers,act like a baby, running,and hockey.
favorite clothes a diaper, t-shirt, and if he has to jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.