What are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
Please explain your fursona(s) here. You may write whatever you'd like about them...

Name
etc.

To make it easier for me, I'm gonna do mine in 3rd person...

My main fursona is a male, babyfur, kitty. He likes being pet, (or is the word petted? I believe it's pet... oh well) climbing trees, being annoying, eating (especially sushi) and sleeping!
He dislikes doing any form of work.

And i have other fursonas that i occasionally like to be.

Please feel free to go into much more detail than I did. 'Tis hard to type a lot on my wii.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
First Name: Aeonis
Last Name: N/A
Species: Red fox
Fur Color: Blood red
Personality: Often solemn and neutral, though cheerful and fun when needed to be
Special Interests: For inexplicable reasons that he has never shared with anyone, he enjoys having his surrogate mother dress him as a girl; his primary, albeit poor excuse is that, because his favorite colors are red and black -- in addition to variations thereof -- he enjoys the opportunity to play a different gender solely for the fact that pink is among his favorite shades of the former color
Appearance: [x] [x]

Knuffy

Contributor
I am going to put in my 2 most famous furs I draw mostly.

Name: Knuffy
species: white wolf
fur color: white
personality: active
special interest: being a true brother to his adopted brother, Cuddy.

Name: Cuddy
species: fox
fur color: red
personality: hearing impeared, but smart
special interest: being with Knuffy, though all the hard bumps in life.

I write stories, what you expect of this being a start of a fur story intro.^_^

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Name:Ruffie/Ruff
Last Name:Wolf
Species:grey wolf
Fur Color:grey with white down the middle of his front stoping half way down on the inner thighs and starting at the neck
Personality:calm,sleepy,always trying to learmn new things
Intrest:loves to drink milk and chocolet milk,love cookies,loves to b cuddle and cared for,and loves sleeping in a crib.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Name: Christhefur
Species:Red Fox
Fur color: Brownish red
Personality:Laid back playful fox with an adventure side.
Interest:Eating, sleeping, babied and cuddles

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Name:N/A for now(It was Winnie but that upset me very much)
Species: Mixed bread dog
Fur color:Black Brown Red And some gold-like spots.
Personality:Hyper but nice and a tad bit laid back at times. Adventurous and playful too.
Interest:Loves being dressed like a girl.

swaddledsubbie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
name:skittles(omg cant believe im sharing that lol)
species:a bunny or a tabbycat
color:white bunny or grey tabby
personality:if you can name it, im it! though im not a meanie,the tabby side of me has a penchant for buggery and a curious streak longer than the 'rocky' series :p
interests: im exploring, but its hard to explore intersts solo. :(

NOTE: im not heavy into 'furryism', but its a fun idea to toss around in my head; i has apeal to me (ive R.P.d a bit)but sure exactly how much at this point! :p

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Name: Thallis
Species: Wolf
Personality: Playful

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Name: Smoke
Species: African Wild Cat
Appearance: *points to avatar*
Personality: Very shy and reserved, but more open and friendly to people he knows better.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
If you knew me on the old forum, then you know that I have 3 fursonas, a Squirrel, a Dragon, and an Otter. I shall give a brief description of each one.

Squirrel
General name: Captain Burke
Color: Rust Red
Eyes: Green
Interests: Computers, Video Games, and Diapers
Place in Head: Standard Personality

Dragon
General Name: Henry
Color: Varies, but generally Lightning Blue
Eyes: Gold
Interests: Biology, Weapons Research, Vehicle Design
Place in Head: Creative Muse

Otter
General Name: Brome Teks
Color: Brown
Eyes: Orange
Interests: Battle Strategy, Organization techniques.
Place in Head: Organizer and RTS advisor

Schizophrenia For The Win!

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
First Name: Vincent
Species: Arctic fox
Fur Colour:snow white
Personality: shy,calm playful kit
Special Interests: girls clothes, diapews, plushies, bondage:D
Appearance: [x][x][x][x]

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
First Name: Deyna
Species: Winged Timber Wolf
Fur Color: Black and grey
Personality: Calm, friendly, not afraid to speak his mind

Hexaod

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Name: Rush
Species: Arctic Fox and Wolf hybrid
Fur Color: White w/ blue stripes
Age 2-70 (Depending on personality)
Personality: Randomly generated
Likes: Church, Scriptures, Archery, Makin videos, Video games
Dislikes: Athiests, Racists, Gangstas, wearing diapers in public

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Name: Grizwald (AKA Grizzy)
Species: Husky
Personality: Very open minded, friendly, not very shy, sometimes very active.
Hates: Close minded people, ignoramuses, stupid people who speak l33t, scary stuff

~Gwizzy~

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Name : Jake Fox
Species : Red Fox (vulpes vulpes)
Fur color : Red, Black, and white
Personality : Amused by stupid things
Dislikes : enemas

and the other char

Name : Ray Wolf
Species : Gray Wolf
Fur Color : Gray and white
Age : 18 or 36 (18 for past anomaly's and 36 for revolution)
Personality : Likeable incontinent wolf, has a ex-military past, (Hes a sharpshooter)
Likes : His rifle, diapers, and his kids Jake, Kilo, and Joshy ^^
Dislikes : Anyone mean to any fur

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
umm i suppose d be a... cat, but as a 'furry id rather be more a human with a few animal features like cat ears and a tail... personality.. cheerful curious, deep, yes sometimes cold and annoyingly energetic... thats all for now

X

xdeadx

Okay I actually just finished... uh... 'working on' my fursona. So if it's like not good or anything then... ya.. =\

Name: xdeadx (Egyptian for Twin)

Pronounced: Ahhht-soo

Age(s): 3 and 16

Species: Vulpes Vulpes (Fox)

Appearance:

~ Young xdeadx: Small fox, fur color is a dark orange, His eyes are a light grey with the pupil black. Has a little tuft of hair in the front of his head. He has a crescent moon birth mark on the inside of his right ear. His chest hair is white. His tail is not all that long and the end of it is black. The fur around his paws is dark brown. The underside of his paws are a light brown, and he has two small teeth. He usually crawls, but walks around sometimes. Still wears diapers and the diaper has front tape that is gold with a black Sa symbol on it, Wears a sweater that is to big for him, the sweater is white, and has black and gold symbols around it. And wears small 'Ankh' connected to a black cloth necklace. The necklace is also to big and hangs down to fair past his chest.

~~~About the sweater:

Symbols such as: Akhet, Leb , Ka, Maat's Feather, And the Palm Branch.

The first four symbols go around the sweater in different places but on the middle of the back there are three Palm Branches.~~~

~ Teenage xdeadx: Now a bigger fox, with dark red fur, the underside of his paws are black. His eyes are are still grey, but the pupils now have gold sprinkles on them. The birthmark on his ear is now a full moon rather than a crescent. He has four teeth, two ontop and two on bottom, that are not to big. He usually walks on two feet rather than on four. His chest hair is still white. The fur around his paws is black now, and the underside of his paws are a dark brown. His tail is now semi-longer but the end of it is white instead of black. He still wears diapers but they are hidden beneath black cargo shorts. Sometimes, though the top of them peeks out from the edge of his shorts. He wears no shirt but just the sweater, that actually fits him now. The Ankh is now held up by a black chain. The ankh hangs down to the middle of his chest and nearly touches the ground if he is on all fours.

~~~ Sweater for Teen xdeadx:

Nothing changes except the back.

Instead of 3 big Palm Branches there are now 16 smaller ones~~~

Personality:

~Young xdeadx: Very shy, Only likes to be around very few close friends, but when he is with people he is very nice and polite. Usually always happy, and very clingy(likes to hug alot). Cries alot, very emotional. He sleeps a lot, and usually has a part of his sleeve in his mouth.(cause his hands are covered by the sweater)

~Teen xdeadx: Still shy, but not as much. Hates being alone. He loves to help people but can get annoyed if people ask for to many things. Still very emotional. Usually always nice, but when he gets angry it's like a rampage of hate. Not as clingy as when he was young, but still loves to snuggle ^.~ Secretly he likes to suck on the same sleeve he did when he was young.

And... I think that's about it ^_^

Oh and here is a list of some of the symbols

http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptsymbols.html

Last edited:

DatsTehUber

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy,
Name: Dustin Mana

Age:3 or 13 (acts and dresses the same way no matter what age)

Species:wolf, any kind idc

Image:silver and, white fur, black sweat shirt with a small white element logo on the front near the top right corner, and a larger one on the back (bet that u did not see that coming) wears a white scarf and has his left ear pierced (that means hes not gay(and it also means that im not gay)).

Personality:depends on whether hes had his meds or not, when he hasent he likes to crack real bad and kinda funnyish sex jokes (this is being based offa me OK) he also eats ALLOT A WHOLE LOT and SOME HOW manages to stay fit he also likes to talk and falls in love with someone REAL easy depending on wether the girl is hot to him or not. when he dose take his meds hes the exact opposite, he barely eats, finds ABSOLUTELY NOTHING funny, never talks unless hes bord or if he has to, and he constantly says that he will never fall in love. altho no matter what the things that he cant live without are his skatebord, his video games and computer, his I-pod, and hes a dl (go fig)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.