What are you thankful for?

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Whenever I get down or depressed, I try to focus on the things that I’m thankful for. It gets me concentrating on the good things, and not what’s getting me down.

Today I’m thankful for my son visiting to help us celebrate my daughter’s 8th birthday. He had to drive over a very nasty pass to get here for a couple days, but it speaks volumes to the person he’s growing in to.

I’m also thankful we are in a position financially to throw my daughter such a great party at the roller skating rink. She had a blast.

I’m thankful for my good job, loving wife who’s stuck with me through all this diaper stuff.

What are all of you thankful for? I can be anything, small or big. It’s those thoughts that carry us through.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, chamberpot, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
I was going to call one of my childhood friends I haven't seen in awhile today, but he called me late last night to tell me how much he loves me and misses me! We're gonna see each other later today, and I'm so happy!

Reactions: chamberpot and BabyHailey1977
LaLoneDigi said:
I was going to call one of my childhood friends I haven't seen in awhile today, but he called me late last night to tell me how much he loves me and misses me! We're gonna see each other later today, and I'm so happy!
That’s really good!!! My dad sent me a text the other day just to tell me that he loves me.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot and LaLoneDigi
I’m full time employed ,
Still get on with all my family and their in laws
My mother is still alive and nearly 76
Own my own home jointly with my brother and mortgage is only a 1/4 of the value of the house

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, LaLoneDigi, Jorelaxed and 2 others
I am thankful for my life, all the highs and lows, and there have been really high highs and really low lows, I am thankful for my loving wife that I have been with for fifty years, I am thankful that we are both retired and have the means to live our life as we want. I am thankful that we both can still get around without any serious problems both of us still able to drive ourselves around. I am thankful that we were able to raise 5 children with them always having at least one stay at home parent around at all times. I am thankful for my belief that we will see our son that passed away 5 years ago from leukemia when our time is done on this earth.

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, Pelusos, Subtlerustle and 4 others
You know this thread struck a chord ....I'm trying very hard to find any positive things to focus on lately....I have been to the edge of the darkest depression I have ever experienced...and I do this same thing in my head every day.. today it is my dog 🐕 had him going on 10 years...he is my best bud and I'm dam lucky to have him.

Reactions: DBabygirl2, Subtlerustle, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
I'm thankful that I found this site.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Seasonedcitizen, LaLoneDigi and 3 others
late in life you reflect a lot on the aspects of your life. The blessings and curses. I’m happy I woke up this morning as did my menagerie.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and LaLoneDigi
What a wonderful thread to start. I’m just like you in this regard @BabyHailey1977. If something gets me down I think about my blessings.
I have two great kids and a wife that I love and supports me. I think of how far we have come as a couple with my thing for diapers and I’m very grateful. Could it be better? Of course it could! It could easily be awful as well so one has to weigh all factors. Life in general can be challenging at times. Sometimes we need help in gaining perspective on what troubles us. I too am grateful for the community we have. Chances are someone here has experienced the same problems and can share ideas for help. So thanks to the providers and moderators of ADISC.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977, LaLoneDigi and chamberpot
Not barfing yet. I wasn't paying attention and ate too many gummi bears this morning. 😵‍💫🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Subtlerustle and LaLoneDigi
I'm glad today about a few things:

1. I went to a conference padded and it was such a good decision cos I felt secure and I didn't have to miss any of the talks.

2. My kitties were so cute when I came home giving me lots of cuddles

3. I slept really well last night

Reactions: Jorelaxed and LaLoneDigi
I am thankful for being able to walk again after my lower spinal injury, being able to manage my incon with diapers and being able to move freely.😺

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot
I’m thankful for finding this community and many blessings I’m grateful for each day! My family, friends, my health, working full time, my cat and my kinks.

Reactions: PaddedRita and Jorelaxed
Thank you for this sweet topic !
I'm very thank for a very caring, loving and very thoughtful mate !

Last edited:
Reactions: DBabygirl2 and BabyHailey1977
I'm thankful for everything life has brought me😌

This morning I'm thankful that my puppy's diarrhea has gone away after a few nights of almost no sleep getting up to bring her outside. It was so nice to have sleep all night then feel her snuggle into me early this morning for some snuggle time.

I’m so thankful that only my knee is messed up and not the feared broken tibia as well. Knee surgery will be a lot easier.

I’m also thankful every day that my wife allows diapers.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Today I am thankful for all the great work opportunities that have come my way recently and that in doing them I am not only generating income but having fun and helping others 🦊😁

Back