What are you buying your little one for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishNut

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
With the silly season now upon us, what are you buying for yourself for Christmas?
I'm going with 4 new pairs of plastic pants, a short sleeved onesie, and some cloth AIOs.

Should be fun :)

More Diapers. Maybe the Rearz with footprints or the Northshore.

Probably a new onesie, from previous years I got a Santa Claus one and a crocodile one, I will probably go for a Sesame Street one or something from my local town

I'm gonna get some cotton AIO diapers from dependenco.
Do you like cotton or flannel ones better? Which ones make less noise?

I swear I saw a new style of paw patrol soft potty seat so I might get that and maybe the paw patrol sippy cups. If anything I would love to design a paw patrol diaper but I doubt it.

I actually got myself my Christmas present a little early this year. I took a visit to the Cuddlz site, decided to splurge a bit, and got myself some diapers, a onesie, a new bottle, and a new (adult sized pacifier). :D

Same amount of noise.
Cotton feel cooler on the outside, flannel warmer.
Fabric also feels nicer (to me) -
Cotton feels like a sheet, flannel feels like, well flannel :p

More diapers seems like a perfect gift :) I also ordered a new sippy cup from amazon. may be a bit early but whatever.

Ill get Nothing for Christmas i dont have a Mommy:(

I'll probably just get some more diapers for my little self this Christmas.

Probably going to buy a sleeper from LSK if they restock with larger sizes, and an AIO Cotton diaper, from Dependeco. :catsmile:

LukeBlueWorld said:
Ill get Nothing for Christmas i dont have a Mommy:(

I don't think the thread is directed towards a mummy or daddy, it means your little self, I don't have a mummy.

I get very depressed this time of year.
As for getting I'm a giver but out of work two years I cant so it's life.
And no I dont get any assistance food stamps or health care .
I live with some one and they share food with me and I help them.

I feel your pain being unemployed and not having any food stamps here are some of the things I did to overcome this problem I went to the social security administration and signed up for ssi (Supplemental Security Income but don't be discouraged about it all first time applicants are denied the first time around you just have to keep trying they will give it to you sooner or later and about food stamps you can go to PAO (Public Assistance Office) and apply for food stamps depending on how much money you bring in for example if you receive $ 750.00 per month they will most likely give you the food stamps benefit I Hope this helps you

Last edited:
All I want for Christmas is 2 onesies and ABU space diapers

More diapers and probably a footed PJ

I'm thinking about a new set of footie pjs and maybe a dvd or two of kids cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back