What are the true perks of peeing/pooping in a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacci lover 😊

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have always been wondering what are the true perks of this and I let it go and realax and continue pooping and peeing in my nappys but my little side keeps getting to me so now I really want to know and help? 😊

About the only upside to wearing diapers is you never have to stop what you are doing to take a bathroom break. I am bladder and bowel incontinent and can rarely make it to the bathroom before I have an accident. I always try to get to the bathroom, but I end up wetting or messing my diaper more often then I get to use the bathroom.

Reactions: BiBoyDustin, BJsTyLeZ and pdiapered
If it's fun, enjoyable, exciting, etc. do it. If it isn't, don't bother.

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ and Seasonedcitizen
Keeps your bum warm!

Reactions: Chosen and TB333
At least you don’t have to use a toilet, which is why diapers are for peeing and pooping, also you should had said “pooping and peeing in my diapers”.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Chosen
I don't have to hold it or stop to use the bathroom or look for a restroom. They are comfortable to wear and I like feeling my diaper getting warm. Plus I can have energy drinks and not worry about having to pee every ten minutes.

Tundra1975 said:
About the only upside to wearing diapers is you never have to stop what you are doing to take a bathroom break. I am bladder and bowel incontinent and can rarely make it to the bathroom before I have an accident. I always try to get to the bathroom, but I end up wetting or messing my diaper more often then I get to use the bathroom.

That seems exhausting trying to always make it to the bathroom only to never make it. I would mind as well just use the diaper for everything and not even bother trying.

Reactions: BiBoyDustin
I drive a semi truck and trailer that’s 60ft combined and weighs up to 44 metric tones fully loaded ,
You can’t just pull in to a mall car park and shoot off to the loo , plus I sleep in it as well and can be parked in the middle of now where

Reactions: BiBoyDustin
That seems exhausting trying to always make it to the bathroom only to never make it. I would mind as well just use the diaper for everything and not even bother trying.
[/QUOTE]
It is all a matter of money. My diapers average $1.00 each. If I can make it to the bathroom at least once per day, that saves me 1 diaper per day. Multiply that by 365 days per year and the savings add up.

bigtoddler96 said:
At least you don’t have to use a toilet, which is why diapers are for peeing and pooping, also you should had said “pooping and peeing in my diapers”.
Everyone uses different phrases. I use wetting and messing instead of pooping and peeing. I think most people can accept it, except you!
Hopefully you will become incontinent someday and you will realize what a major inconvenience it really is.

not having to worry about getting to the bathroom or having an accident.

Tundra1975 said:
Everyone uses different phrases. I use wetting and messing instead of pooping and peeing. I think most people can accept it, except you!
Hopefully you will become incontinent someday and you will realize what a major inconvenience it really is.
Thank you for supporting me and every body else for helping me under stand
Hugs
-pacci lover 🤗🤗

Try it it’s the most wonderful thing in the world. Just sitting in a wet and mess nappy makes me want to fill my nappy right now.

not worrying about finding a potty because I am wearing on 24\7, sitting in a warm squishy mess, playing in and with the full diaper, and probably just the thrill of using diapers\ nappies, pull-ups

Always wonder bout this too :<

One of the reason I wear one is because I'm lazy to go to the bathroom but if I poop on my diapers, it'll be more work with the clean up O.O

Same goes for peeing, I always try to go to the bathroom if I can, even if i play games for hours, I can always find the time to pause it and take the 2-3 mins it'll take for me to pee normally in the bathroom, saves me lots of diapers in the long run as they can get quiet expensive >.<

• Thinking
Reactions: BJsTyLeZ and Chosen
Pacci lover 😊 said:
I have always been wondering what are the true perks of this and I let it go and realax and continue pooping and peeing in my nappys but my little side keeps getting to me so now I really want to know and help? 😊
Honestly besides one using it to emulate being a Baby/Toddler again and relying on diaper the only real benefit is the lack of needing to go to the toilet and being able to stick to whatever you were doing. Pooping I would say is at least better for gaming or course work while I would say peeing is more convenient in most areas due to the lack of a strong smell.
YumiChan said:
Always wonder bout this too :<

One of the reason I wear one is because I'm lazy to go to the bathroom but if I poop on my diapers, it'll be more work with the clean up O.O

Same goes for peeing, I always try to go to the bathroom if I can, even if i play games for hours, I can always find the time to pause it and take the 2-3 mins it'll take for me to pee normally in the bathroom, saves me lots of diapers in the long run as they can get quiet expensive >.<
Honestly I would argue that unless you really are a wiz at changing yourself for the most part you essentially are just delaying the time you would have spent using the restroom to keep doing what you wanted. The benefit would be greatly increased if it was something someone else had to deal with but then again that's delving more into Little territory if anything.

Last edited:
I wet at work which is so convenient and so very enjoyable and makes my day less stressful. I work in a professional atmosphere with casual dress and my diapers go unnoticed. I might occasionally have a glassy eye gaze when I wet and feel the warmth spreading in my diaper. No messy diapers at work, but right now at home I am relishing a squishy messy diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back