what are the top 15 BEST places for not being noticed when wearing diapers in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
1. The ISS International Space Station.
[Technically, the ISS is an international space station owned by mankind for the good of mankind. So logic would dictate that, as a member of mankind, this is sort-of a public place. Anyway, you're hundreds of miles above the rest of mankind in a tin-can, there's a far shot in hell that you'll be noticed here. Also, if you are noticed, everyone else there most likely has a diaper on too.]
Actually, right now, diapers on the ISS is a great idea, because their toilet system is broken! :eek: Yes, their only toilet is f*cked because the pump is broken, and now they have to use plastic bags to relieve themselves into. And those will run out in 10..no wait, the news report was from yesterday, so 9 days. We all know how much better a diaper is for relieving yourself than a plastic bag. Try going #2 in a zip-loc plastic bag without getting even the tiniest bit elsewhere (because in space, it'd be flying around the station!).

However, y'all missed the best location for wearing a diaper and being met with resentment: St. Peter's Cathedral in Rome! We all know how much the Pope loves the use of condoms - only God knows what he'd think about people showing off their alternative sexual fetishes right in front of his eyes! :eek:

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover
The mall, I guess...It sounds logical. I mean, you by hundreds if not thousands of people who don't know who the heck you are, much less care, and even LESS gonna try to tell if your wearing a diaper or not.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Speaking of space and diapers. I know it's a repost but there was an article not too long ago about the newest tourist spacecraft that will be completed in the next year or so. NO TOILETS

Hope all the millionaires going on the first flight are practicing going in a diapers now... b/c we all know how hard it was the first time.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
were not talking INTERNATIONALLY
were talking wearing diapers in public
like for example,
mall, movie thearter, theme park,
i was hoping for someone to give a list
in the forum,
thats what i wanted out of this thread
public places in your city that you are likely to go to.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It really depends on the person, and where they live...I'll wear anywhere really...Except obvious places like pools...

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
LOL Yawgy, that was an excellent list!!

(because in space, it'd be flying around the station!).

Peachy
Just don't lose your candy bar, as you might grab the wrong thing then!!

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
were not talking INTERNATIONALLY
were talking wearing diapers in public
However, this is an international forum. There are people on this board who are not inside the United States, thus my post still applies. Also, 5 out of 10 places on my list are in fact within America. And before I forget, as I said in my disclaimer, everything on my top 10 list is technically in public.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
You could just look at the "Where Do You Wear Your Diaper" thread...

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My Top 5

1. In your local church;
2. On the roof of a square-shaped Chinese-Korean restaurant;
3. In the 'Baby' section of Wal-Mart or the equivalent;
4. In the second last wagon in the metro, after entering it through the second door at 11:42:23.
5. In this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.