What are the personalities of your favorite stuffed animals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilicup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
This is what my favorite stuffed animal, Bagel, looks like: jellycat-huge-bashful-bunny-rabbit-profile.jpg

I always imagined him to be shy and sweet. He likes to observe things and he rarely ever talks.

I've had him since I was 17; I bought him at a pet store. I found it funny that he turned out to be more expensive than all of the real rabbits

54north

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My bear Ben had an aura of a wise old man, always with a twinkle in his eye, but still kind of sad. I think it was because he would accidentally find himself on my bedside floor in the morning.

pinksmart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
My bunny Maple is quiet and modest. She is a bit like wallpaper, in that you just don't notice her after a while. But she is very good at listening, even if she doesn't have anything to say back, and she holds secrets better than anyone ever. I like to think her defining trait is patience. :)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
  5. Private
I have a husky cub, we mostly just cuddle during sleep, since I don't really have the privacy to talk and play with him more often, but I'd like to know him better, when I'll have my own room someday.

R

RainbowShy

My Axel Plushie has it's own personality compared to the real one. XD My Axel plushie is very loud and obnoxious. He speaks his mind no matter who might be around. I often have to tell him to shut up, only for him to say 'no'. XD It's so funny.

I also have a teddy bear I've had since the fourth grade I think? Maybe third. I don't remember. Anyway, his name is special. He's very shy and really sweet. It doesn't say much either, if anything at all.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have 3 MLP plushies who are shy and quiet and we cuddle all the time especially during sleep and I like to play and talk with them all the time.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Maf-maf, my big bear is kind and loving, and he loves to cuddle. Fluppy, my plushie puppy is more playful and likes to dance to the music on the TV. Moose on the other hand, is the naughty one. Without warning, he'll jump on my wife's face, which she hates. She says he feels like a carpet! Late at night, he creeps out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, where he devours all of my cookies. Bad Moose!

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
A lot of my plushies are licensed characters, who I tend to just stick with the personality their character has. I have a few soft dollies I give my own personalities too, usually sweet and loving sister types who can be a bit sensitive too.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
As some said, if its a licensed char, I usually keep it the same.
Tho a lot of the others are just silly.
More so a lil fox I have called Pouncer. He loves to pounce around and things :p

favorite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I have two Care Bears that I adore. One is Bedtime Bear and the other is Good Luck Bear. Bedtime bear is always sleepy, but willing to dance and bounce on me while I lay down for a nap... Sometimes I imagine that mommy has employed him to keep me safe and warm while she is at work, like a babysitter. Good Luck bear is my daytime companion, and reminds me to work hard so that I can keep my awesome work-from-home job and make it more profitable. He just hangs out and watches while I work, but he's always down for a quick power nap when I need one. Neither one talk to me, but I sometimes talk baby talk to them and assume they understand. :)

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well I've got tons of stuffed animals but my favorite one I call Nicky and he is much like the person who gave him to me because he is sweet and kind and is always there for me whenever and whenever I'm sad he always cheers me up

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My giraffe spots is always there to cuddle he doesn't say much but he loves to listin and exchange kisses :)

richard45282

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
  7. Other
i have a stuffed unicorn called princess, she loves to cuddle and play toys with me

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
So,

I only have my one puppy "fluffy"...

He is playful, energetic, and likes to cuddle...

Other than cuddling, is my near polar opposite...

CuriousOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
{{This seems to me to be closer to AB than Sissy/Girls/etc. But, a great topic anyway! Out of boredom and desire to express myself, I will probably enter lil mode a fair bit writing this. After all, the plushies are connected with my lil self, so it surely has the best grasp of their personalities right? So excuse me and I will explain afterwards. :smile1: ^^}}

Da firs won I hab wif e I owy god a monfa go. I onno wad is naam is yed...is harda figur oud...somon cald me a "pervdectontis" wad is dat? See is a pwety and sof girwl. Se tawk wif me an is ice. Se wuvs e an dells me sorys. Sumimes I reten i'm a bady kee-kat, se pways wif me an retends to be da mama kee-kat. I wuv her.

{{I got a snow leopard, 30 inch cuddlekins is the type name. I can't figure out a good name that my lil side likes, I am a perfectionist sometimes ^^. She's a girl, clearly, hence the "She". I sometimes like to pretend to be a little kitten and she is my mommy, it's nice.Sorry if my bit of lil mode annoyed anyone ^^}}

IttyBit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Gelly Bean, my pink Giraffe, is always very curious. She also loves to sing, and loves going on adventures with me.
My other favorite stuffed animal, my big ol bear named Ms. Tinkles, is very cuddly. She loves to snuggle and watch over her friends.
Sometimes we all have a clubhouse under my bedsheets and talk to each other about stuff play Pokemon together C:

LeapingLela

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
La-La The Harp Seal. I got her at Sea World in Florida when I was a kid. I have had her ever since. Road trips, sleep overs, and all the way into college She has served as both pillow and companion. She's compulsive, and thinks on the fly. Her curiosity often gets her, and often times myself into trouble. But she is very lovable. However she never was a very good at board games...

Samthepup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Mo-Mo is my husky. He's very cuddly and silly but he's also quite a brat. (Like me!) We talk to each other in squeaks but try not to around Daddy so he doesn't feel left out. There's also Tuna who's a shark. He talks in a weird warg-warg sounding language, still not sure what he's saying most the time.. His favorite thing to do is to swim around the room and jump on people unexpectedly yelling WARG-WARG!

ryizan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've got Cid the Red Dragon and Marigold the Gold Dragon.

Cid is really greedy, but he's super lazy. He wants to spend all day curled up asleep on my pillow. Or on top of my head when I'm using the pillow. But he considers me "his" so he makes an effort to listen when I'm sad.
Marigold is really sweet, and a lot more active than Cid. She wants to go adventuring and get treasure and eat heroes and stuff! Cid has to keep reminding her than she's too little for that. But she's a much better listener than Cid is, mainly since she doesn't fall asleep halfway through your story.

Embrace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My favorite stuffed animal is the old polar bear I got a while back. (S)he enjoys being alone, is also extremely considerate and compassionate. (S)he will not hesitate to give hugs when needed. I absolutely love it when (s)he is there to comfort me.

Note: as you may have noticed, my polar bear does not have a gender, as it fluctuates depending on, well, I don't know what it depends on :/

Status
Not open for further replies.