What are the comfiest diapers you’ve ever worn?

I think the most comfortable nappies I’ve ever worn were Peaudouce Child Size, but that was quite a long time ago!

Everyone’s body shape being different probably means that there is no “objectively” most comfortable, but for me it’s the Abena L4.

Reactions: Bluebell742 and steviet
Oh there are so many. Abena M4, Tykables Overnights and Little Pawz are very nice and comfy to wear

Reactions: Bluebell742
Abena m4 (plastic) or maybe the old molicare super plus

Hands down my favorite diaper to wear are the cloth-backed PreSchool from ABU. They are extremely soft both inside and out, although they are kind of expensive. Feel free to take a look.

I've found Rearz to have the softest insides I've ever found in any adult diaper. Basically anything by them is going to be soft, but won't come by cheap, and I know that's your drawback.

Reactions: DOT and Bluebell742
BetterDry/Crinklz and Northshore MegaMax.

Looking back at all these responses, it looks like almost every premium diaper brand is mentioned at least once 🤔. You may want to identify a UK supplier that carries multiple brands and request some samples so you can see what you like best. You would also minimize the shipping costs that way.

That would be Nappies R Us.

Hands-down the most extensive range in the UK and they do samples.

They had been an incontinence store for ages but somebody there obviously realised that there is an additional market...

I'd have to say the crown goes to Ecoable cloth diapers with two inserts. Soft with excellent cushion, makes it easy to go straight to dreamland.

Sheepies said:
If you're not looking to wet you might want to consider cloth or something with hook and loop tapes. I haven't tried either so I can't give you a great answer.

I really enjoy NorthShore Supreme Lites though!
I pin my diaper because Velcro will eventually wear out or come off the diaper

BusyBritches said:
Hands down: Curity Cloth diapers! 😇

(Which sadly are no longer made for either big babies or little babies.)

Curity diapers were popular in the 1950s and 1960s with moms who loved their softness and the ability to fold them to fit any size baby bottom from newborns to chubby toddlers.

When I was a kid growing up in Phoenix, Arizona in the 1960s, EVERY backyard clothesline was full of Curity cloth diapers drying in the sun. Some families in our area had 2 and 3 little ones in diapers so their clotheslines were always full of Curity cloth diapers hanging out to dry. 😇

All of our kids 5 of them got 24 new Curity diapers when they were born and that is all they needed to get though to training ,, My wife washed and air dried them every day or two.. they also made great rags for years after.. I couldn't imaging the expense of disposables for 5 kids

If you do not care about absorption I would highly recommend depends real fit it is a pull up.

If you want a diaper with tapes than magnifico is a good choice although it is very expensive.

putte said:
This is the correct response.

RearZ Lil Monsters ALWAYS come out as number 1 for me. I’m not out for super maximum absorbency.

These diapers are unlike all other ABDL diapers I’ve worn. They are hands down my winner.

They aren’t stiff and thick between my legs like all other abdl diapers, they feel more like a baby diaper.

They are scented, very soft outer shell, crinkly, tapes are FINE, wetness indicator...

But they are soft and comfortable and can handle a few wettings too.

my three are megamax, little rawrs and abu simple.

NorthShore MegaMax

My favorite diaper is probably the northshore megamax followed by the supreme lite with a booster pad

putte said:

Thanks for your advice, everyone! I found Abena M4 on an incontinence website in the UK. ABU diapers are also really easy to access. However, I’ve just seen that a lot of NappiesRUs diapers are out of stock right now, which is a massive shame 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: Carnifex
Bluebell742 said:
Thanks for your advice, everyone! I found Abena M4 on an incontinence website in the UK. ABU diapers are also really easy to access. However, I’ve just seen that a lot of NappiesRUs diapers are out of stock right now, which is a massive shame 😞
You can’t go wrong with Abena M4🙂. You will like them!

Do you mean the plastic backed variety of the Abenas?

Do you have a UK source for these still?

NRU used to stock them but no longer do, sadly.

Back