What are the best Pull ups

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Is there any good pull ups they an adult could use. I'm not sure I can in goodnites anymore so I'm just taking those off the table

Bump

Pampers have pull ups (Baby dry pants). Maybe they dont fit unless you are small

there's another thread on this subject, not sure if it's yours or not? NorthShore has a good adult pull-up. It's a bit of a "tube sock" up top though. I wonder if it's reasonable to cut off the top 1/2 or so of the waist on it to shorten it a bit, without hurting performance too badly? (if you're wearing under pants, "slide-down" should be kept somewhat in check by the crotch of your pants, even when wet?)

Last edited:
I wear Dry Direct which is the private label of www.parentgiving.com. They only ship within the U.S.; but, they are also available from Amazon if you're not in the U.S. They have an excellent capacity. The only 2 times I've had a leak in over 3 years wearing them were when I knew I was probably near capacity and decided to pee some more in them. Shame on me. :ROFLMAO:

Always discreet boutique and goodnites

As far as adult pull-ups, I always recommend NorthShore GoSupreme, Abena Abri-Flex and Tranquility Overnights; they're the usual adult designs, but they perform the best out of any pull-up I've tried.

Reactions: WillFord384
Northshore Go Supreme is the best on my humble opinion.

Libero Sleeptight sz 10.
A goodnites style pull up for bedwetting teens. Great fit, good absorption.

Reactions: LonelyFOX and TheWolfEmperor
LonelyFOX said:
I agree, the Always discreet are pretty good and cute and handy to buy as they are in all the big box stores.

LonelyFOX said:
I tried Always Discreet last night and really enjoyed them. Until the Goodnites XL are locally available, I’m perfectly fine with these. I saw there is an Always Discreet Max for overnights but I haven’t found them in the store. Has anyone here tried them?

Libero Sleeptight sz10 is moved to 2nd place.
Goodnites XL now 1st.

Last edited:
Dutchone said:
Libero Sleeptight sz10 is moved to 2nd place.
Goodnites XL now 1st.
How would you compare the size of Libero to Goodnites L/XL, seen that name a few times with larger diapers

Of the adult pullups I've tried here are the top performers, with the highest capacity ones first.

Where the list says something like "112 grams" that's the dry weight of the pullup. You can use that to get an idea of relative thickness.

The list shows the capacity in milliliters. In most cases this is the capacity I got from soaking the pullup to the point where it was leaking, so it's not what you'd get using them day to day. But the numbers work as a relative score. For instance they show that the first item, NorthShore GoSupreme Underwear, is really in a class by itself. Also it weighs about twice as much as most of the other pullups which means that it's roughly twice as thick.
  1. NorthShore GoSupreme Underwear (size l): 112 grams: 1,537 ml
  2. Depend Real Fit (size l): 68 grams: 1,134 ml
  3. Tranquility Premium Overnight Protective Underwear (size m): 84 grams: 982 ml
  4. Depend Protection Plus (size l): 56 grams: 941 ml
  5. NorthShore FlexSupreme Underwear (size l): 85 grams: 923 ml
  6. Depend Fit-Flex (size l): 54 grams: 851 ml
  7. Reassure Daytime Maximum Underwear (size m): 59 grams: 787 ml
  8. Abena Abri-Flex Premium Protective Underwear (size m): 110 grams: 729 ml
  9. Tena Absorbent Protective Undergarment for Women (size m): 78 grams: 705 ml
  10. Depend Real Fit (size m): 73 grams: 671 ml
  11. Depend Adjustable Underwear (size m): 76 grams: 655 ml
  12. Depend Fit-Flex Underwear for Men (size m): 55 grams: 641 ml
  13. Tranquility Premium DayTime Protective Underwear (size m): 81 grams: 615 ml

Reactions: TigerDL and ksboy71
PurplePup89 said:
As far as adult pull-ups, I always recommend NorthShore GoSupreme, Abena Abri-Flex and Tranquility Overnights; they're the usual adult designs, but they perform the best out of any pull-up I've tried.

Good call on the GoSupreme. You can see in the list above that it's thicker and more absorbent by far than most pullups.

Reactions: ksboy71
WillFord384 said:
Good call on the GoSupreme. You can see in the list above that it's thicker and more absorbent by far than most pullups.
FlexSupreme looks like a good daytime pull up

Reactions: ksboy71
I just received some samples from Northshore today! I'll try them in a day or two and report back on them.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and WillFord384
I received two each samples of the GO Supremes and the Lites. I will say they are extremely comfortable around the hips and waist. As far as durability and usage I would say both held up really well. I got a few decent releases in both, but I feel like the Supreme held up longer than the Lite. I have both the Garywear and the Sanipant pants from NS and found the sanipant works better for these pull-ups as it fits more snug. I would recomend, and use these for short outings, running quick errands or overnight for moderate to lite wetting. I'm pretty much sold on and sticking to the megamaxs but plan on ordering at least a pack to have on hand just in case.

FudgedInLuvs said:
How would you compare the size of Libero to Goodnites L/XL, seen that name a few times with larger diapers

@FudgedInLuvs
The size is almost identical. The libero may be a bit longer, but also a bit narrower. The Libero has a 360 degree stretch. Don't know if this is still the case. Considering Libero has changed their styl pajama pants.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
Back