What are the best Pull ups

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Is there any good pull ups they an adult could use. I'm not sure I can in goodnites anymore so I'm just taking those off the table

diaperman11

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Pampers have pull ups (Baby dry pants). Maybe they dont fit unless you are small

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
there's another thread on this subject, not sure if it's yours or not? NorthShore has a good adult pull-up. It's a bit of a "tube sock" up top though. I wonder if it's reasonable to cut off the top 1/2 or so of the waist on it to shorten it a bit, without hurting performance too badly? (if you're wearing under pants, "slide-down" should be kept somewhat in check by the crotch of your pants, even when wet?)

Last edited:

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I wear Dry Direct which is the private label of www.parentgiving.com. They only ship within the U.S.; but, they are also available from Amazon if you're not in the U.S. They have an excellent capacity. The only 2 times I've had a leak in over 3 years wearing them were when I knew I was probably near capacity and decided to pee some more in them. Shame on me. :ROFLMAO:

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
As far as adult pull-ups, I always recommend NorthShore GoSupreme, Abena Abri-Flex and Tranquility Overnights; they're the usual adult designs, but they perform the best out of any pull-up I've tried.