What are the best Pull Ups for Urine IC?

DLinSecret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’ve been wearing Northshore Go Supreme pull-ups which under jeans are fine. But under shorts or more flimsy material it’s a little obvious in the butt area.

Im looking for suggestions of a pull-up which has the capacity of Northshore Go Supreme without the added padding in the butt area. Not sure if that’s an actually thing or not so I’m interested in what your favorites are.

Capacity + Discrete

The Northshore web site shows the capacity of the Go Supreme pull-up is 38 oz. I've been wearing DryDirect pull-ups for about 3 years. These are the specs for their sizes:
Small.......................Waist 24" - 36"..........91 oz total..........34 oz under pressure
Medium.................Waist 34" - 46"..........93 oz total..........36 oz under pressure
Large.......................Waist 40" - 54"..........97 oz total..........40 oz under pressure
X Large..................Waist 48" - 60"..........100 oz total........43 oz under pressure
XX Large...............Waist 60" - 80"..........102 oz total........45 oz under pressure

You can purchase them at www.parentgiving.com. If you want to sample them, you can purchase a sample pack for $1.99. I believe it includes 2 diapers; but, I wouldn't swear to it. I find them totally comfortable. The only other pull-ups I've used that are comparable are Tranquility Premium Overnight which I liked a lot; but, the DryDirect brand has a larger capacity which I wanted.

Reactions: DLinSecret
Back