• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What are the best diapers to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, none of the diapers I buy seem good...they just....just completely suck.

Okay, well:

I'm 14, 5' 5", 130 Lbs., 28" waistline. I was just wondering, does anyone know of a diaper that:

Will absorb a LOT
Is really thick. I mean THICK.
Fits my waist.
Is comfortable to sleep in.
you can pee in while laying down All the diapers i ever buy, every time i try to pee laying down, I wet my bed! UGH! Like something I can pee in while asleep *I'm still partially night time incontinent*
is quiet
Has a waterproof cover Plastic pants are a pain in the a$$
Has tabs I hate pull ups!

And last but not least

IS CHEAP! Like 10-20 dollars cheap..

I can't seem to find a competent diaper.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
That's a hard combination to find for $20. Especially if you can't order online. If you can order online, Molicares are about a dollar a piece, so a bag of about 18 would fit your needs. As for wetting while lying down, that has to do with where the bulk of your bodyweight is. If it's in your abdomen, then that will be the lowest point on your body when you're lying down. As a result, any liquid you put into your diaper, is going to run to that point, usually hitting a leak guard first and then trailing down the sides of your hips where there is no padding. Hence a wet bed. The only soultion I know of is to sleep on your stomach. That way the urine just pools at the front padd rather than going over your hips trying to the get to the lowest point. Still, not fool proof. You might leak out the top.

If you can't buy online and you can't find a decent medical supply store, try a Depends or Attends with a stuffer or double positioned from hip to hip near where the padding stops at the top of your diaper. It's kind of awkward, but it works. Note though, this is NOT quiet. The stuffer (use as many as you want wherever you want it in the diaper) will add absorbency, but both the Depends and the Attends do not have very good capacity.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Depends Maximum Absorbency S/M pack of 20 for 14.98 + tax.
Those are HARDLY the best diapers to buy. Really if you tried Dry 24/7 or Abena X-plus or Bambino's you would never want to go back to depends since they will feel like girls panties.

That said Dry 24/7's are the best option right now. They are decently thick and cost little over a buck each if you buy a case.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Those are HARDLY the best diapers to buy. Really if you tried Dry 24/7 or Abena X-plus or Bambino's you would never want to go back to depends since they will feel like girls panties.

That said Dry 24/7's are the best option right now. They are decently thick and cost little over a buck each if you buy a case.
But will they fit a 28 inch waist? >.>

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have found the best diapers for me to use at night are Secure X-plus.
I believe they will meet all your stated requirements, except for the cost, as they are about $1.50 each.
They can be ordered online from:

Secure Personal Care

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Question: Are you looking into buying online, or at a store?
I will share my wisdom when this is answered.
--Evan

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private

He said cheap didn't he? And I'm not exactly an expert on diapers.:twocents:

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Alex, I suggest buying Walgreen's Fitted Briefs, or if you really have to, buy Depend's Maximum Absorbancy and double up on those, or buying booster pads.
--Evan

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
See this thread These Molicare Super Plus can be ordered online and have them shipped to Wal-Mart for free using sitetostore. IDK if you need ID for them but its best to give this a go.

drmmrr

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I get along very well with Molicare Classics for daytime, and I wear an Attends with waistband for bed. If I may, (and I might be way off base so my apologies in advance) the reason many people have leakage issues even with premium diapers is: they wet in them the same as if they were urinating in the toilet, diapers are just not designed to do that. They are for babies,but babies only urinate a pretty small amount. Most incontinent adults don't gush 500cc's of urine when they leak. Even under high pressure, they only leak 200cc's or so max, and most diapers can handle it. Jut my :twocents:

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
...diapers are just not designed to do that. They are for babies, but babies only urinate a pretty small amount. Most incontinent adults don't gush 500cc's of urine when they leak. Even under high pressure, they only leak 200cc's or so max, and most diapers can handle it...
I've read this too. It makes it hard for a part time diaper wearer though, to remember to wet frequently so as not to overflood their diaper. It'd be cool to have the ability to turn this off and on, so while wearing a diaper, I could wet the way babies do.

Status
Not open for further replies.