What are the best adult pull-ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
That's easy...NONE!

Adult 'pullups' are meant for light (mild) incontinence and thus are not what one would call terribly effective in containing a bladderful of urine!

However, the people at Magic Medical give the following as a guide:

Aidy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer
I keep saying it but I'm going to say it again. I think moli-mobiles are excellent. Contain around 2 full bladders (my full bladders) and are very comfy. Can smell a bit though.
Discreet too.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been sorely disappointed by all the ones I've tried. I have no plans to try any more.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
That's easy...NONE!

Adult 'pullups' are meant for light (mild) incontinence and thus are not what one would call terribly effective in containing a bladderful of urine!

However, the people at Magic Medical give the following as a guide:

Do you know where I can get Tranquility Overnight Underwear?

Also, do you know how much they cost?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I've had some pretty decent pullups, but I can't remember which brands. Sorry. Of course they aren't as good as regular diapers though.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I tried tena pants and they were very good, held 2 large wettings ok an they were quite comfy. I have also tried Depend super underwear and it isn't too bad either but only available in Australia. I honestly don't know why people are so against pullups. I know they aren't as good as actual diapers but they are still good, especially when that is all you can get a hold of.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Do you know where I can get Tranquility Overnight Underwear?

Also, do you know how much they cost?
I was going to respond to this with :google2: but then I realised I'd already given the answer in my previous post...MAGIC MEDICAL...oh look there's the link again! SERIOUSLY!!! :cursing:

Of course if that wasn't enough for you...I'd suggest you try MAGIC MEDICAL!

They have them for $16.50/bag (18 med, 16 lg or 14 x-lg per bag), or $73.00 for a case of 80 size small, and they have a sale on size med - x-lg...only $66.00 for a case of 72 med, 64 lg or 56 x-lg.

SHIPPING for 1 bag will cost $13.78 to California. Shipping is included in the price of a case. HOWEVER, they do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
I was going to respond to this with :google2: but then I realised I'd already given the answer in my previous post...MAGIC MEDICAL...oh look there's the link again! SERIOUSLY!!! :cursing:

Of course if that wasn't enough for you...I'd suggest you try MAGIC MEDICAL!

They have them for $16.50/bag (18 med, 16 lg or 14 x-lg per bag), or $73.00 for a case of 80 size small, and they have a sale on size med - x-lg...only $66.00 for a case of 72 med, 64 lg or 56 x-lg.

SHIPPING for 1 bag will cost $13.78 to California. Shipping is included in the price of a case. HOWEVER, they do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
I do not have $16.50 :( .

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have used the Tena / Serenity "underwear". In the "Super Plus" absorbency. I mainly use pull-ups after any long (2-3 days continuous) use of diapers for those almost didn't make it to the toilet moments. I have no doubt that if I were to go 24/7 wearing for any significant period of time (months) I would become incontinent.

cpndl

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
If you don't have $16.50, good luck finding any you can afford...They run pretty-cheap as far as diapers come...a step above generic brands from my experience...Although I really only tried the tape-on ones...And after being spoiled with Abenas for months, I was kind of biased. lol.

I have used the Tena / Serenity "underwear". In the "Super Plus" absorbency. I mainly use pull-ups after any long (2-3 days continuous) use of diapers for those almost didn't make it to the toilet moments. I have no doubt that if I were to go 24/7 wearing for any significant period of time (months) I would become incontinent.

cpndl
I know what you're saying there...I went 4 days and (combined with existing problems) I pretty-much was running to the washroom so often and desperately that I was almost ready to give up...And night-wise everything just multiplied...:( Since then I never go more than 2 days full-time and space it at least a week between....Aside from the diapers I wear to bed everyday of course...

At this point everything...diaper usage now, existing problems, medicine that only magnifies problems, and sometimes partying too hard... I pretty-much would be done if I ever went 24/7 for a long time...

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
I have $32.31, but I am saving it for Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters when it come out March 12, 2008. And no, I am not talking about the PSP version. I am talking about the PS2 version.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have $32.31, but I am saving it for Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters when it come out March 12, 2008. And no, I am not talking about the PSP version. I am talking about the PS2 version.
I guess you know where your priorities are then.

My suggestion is you save up the money some how, because diapers aren't cheap, and stealing is illegal!

Besides, if you can save up for something like a video game, then you can save up for something like diapers, no? As for the $16.50, there was and additional charge for shipping from Magic Medical...I think it was around $13-14. So you do have enough money at the moment :p You just have to figure out where your priorities lie. *smiles sweetly*

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
The only pull ups I have ever tried are of course goodnites, and depends super plus absorbancy pull ups. The depends were better, but still pretty suckey, with both of those pull ups, if you flooded to quickly, they would lak before even being full. Mainly because they lack leak gaurds. I want to try the tena pull ups, I saw them online before, and they look really good, also the two top ones in the table that Aya posted seems worthy of trying.

Overall one thing I really like about pull ups is they are really discreet most of the time.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've tried other diapers, but since i don't want to order online, I'm stuck with whats available in the store. As far as pull ups go, I like the depends adjustable super plus pull ups the best. They fit the male anatomy well, sinch down around my small 29" waist, and as long as you don't flood they hold a good amount of pee. If you just relax your muscles and pee as soon as your bladder begins to fill, they will hold a large amount of pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.