What are the best adult pull ups for men?

lukanowkitzki7741

Est. Contributor
Messages
30
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I'm a 5-7 guy who is 290 pounds and I'm looking for the most absorbent adult pullups that don't leak. I'm not incontinent I just want a quicker option for me and my gf than wearing/putting me into diapers from time to time. I have a 44 inch waist as well.

I appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thanks so much,

Luka
 

diaperdude

Diapers are my new underwear
Est. Contributor
Messages
91
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
lukanowkitzki7741 said:
I'm a 5-7 guy who is 290 pounds and I'm looking for the most absorbent adult pullups that don't leak. I'm not incontinent I just want a quicker option for me and my gf than wearing/putting me into diapers from time to time. I have a 44 inch waist as well.

I appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thanks so much,

Luka
I’ve had great success with Liv Dry men. They claim the can hold 90 oz but I know I can make it all night. I have a 40” waist and I order the large. Maybe xl? They are black as well. And super comfortable. At night I do wear kleirnerts black plastic pants. Just a little protection. They can hold my full bladder and a bit more when I get up. Good luck
 

crinklechef

Est. Contributor
Messages
56
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Abriflex L3 hands down, I've tried them all, next in line would be NS Go Supreme
 
  • Like
Reactions: tunafish and littledreamers333

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Messages
646
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
There is NO SUCH THING as an adult pull-up that doesn't leak UNLESS you only have minor leakage issues, pee a little after pulling your pants up after taking a leak or leak a little upon exertion, a sneeze etc.

I've had urinary continence issues for almost 20 years now and trust me, even though I still have a little control during the day (when awake) that's slipping (slowly but definitively) and I've had damp to WET pants with every single pull up I tried during the day. Best example I can offer is say I'll be driving for more than 20 minutes or so....I'm not going to have any idea I'm "seeping" until I feel the "warmth" spread albeit slowly. Even under incredibly low stress like this I continually wound up with leaks, damp to real wet pants and (thankfully) a wet reusable underpad/bedpad as I would kill myself if I made the interior of my Tahoe REEK! The best daytime option for me is a "tabbed brief" I.E. diaper. I can use the Tranquility ATN, Abena L4, TENA "Active Fit" Slip Maxi etc. Note, I only use briefs with PE/plastic out shells as every single breathable diaper/cloth like diaper I've ever worn utterly (and more than once, CATASTROPHICALLY) failed despite only being 25% used.

I was really nervous when these issues were new to me as I really believed that EVERYONE within eyesight of me would "somehow" instantly know I was wearing a diaper. Nothing could be further from the truth! Change the fear of being seen in a diaper to being seen in DRENCHED, dripping wet pants (and a lake at your feet) and there's no crawling in a hole to die! After living through that more than once (though that was the most BRUTAL event) converted me to all out diapers and NO ONE can even tell I'm wearing and I know as I ask family members, friends etc. as they're all well aware of the catastrophic issues I've dealt with (Disabled Vet) and of my needs. I've won a lot of bets by people saying there was no way possible I had a diaper on while wearing shorts & a tank top...they all lost.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or need to talk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Honeywell6180 and diaperdude

Honeywell6180

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,173
Role
  1. Other
loadedpamperman said:
There is NO SUCH THING as an adult pull-up that doesn't leak UNLESS you only have minor leakage issues, pee a little after pulling your pants up after taking a leak or leak a little upon exertion, a sneeze etc.

I've had urinary continence issues for almost 20 years now and trust me, even though I still have a little control during the day (when awake) that's slipping (slowly but definitively) and I've had damp to WET pants with every single pull up I tried during the day. Best example I can offer is say I'll be driving for more than 20 minutes or so....I'm not going to have any idea I'm "seeping" until I feel the "warmth" spread albeit slowly. Even under incredibly low stress like this I continually wound up with leaks, damp to real wet pants and (thankfully) a wet reusable underpad/bedpad as I would kill myself if I made the interior of my Tahoe REEK! The best daytime option for me is a "tabbed brief" I.E. diaper. I can use the Tranquility ATN, Abena L4, TENA "Active Fit" Slip Maxi etc. Note, I only use briefs with PE/plastic out shells as every single breathable diaper/cloth like diaper I've ever worn utterly (and more than once, CATASTROPHICALLY) failed despite only being 25% used.

I was really nervous when these issues were new to me as I really believed that EVERYONE within eyesight of me would "somehow" instantly know I was wearing a diaper. Nothing could be further from the truth! Change the fear of being seen in a diaper to being seen in DRENCHED, dripping wet pants (and a lake at your feet) and there's no crawling in a hole to die! After living through that more than once (though that was the most BRUTAL event) converted me to all out diapers and NO ONE can even tell I'm wearing and I know as I ask family members, friends etc. as they're all well aware of the catastrophic issues I've dealt with (Disabled Vet) and of my needs. I've won a lot of bets by people saying there was no way possible I had a diaper on while wearing shorts & a tank top...they all lost.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or need to talk.

The author mentioned that he doesn't suffer from incontinence. But you are right about the adult-sized pull-ups. Probably the best option would be either North Shore's Go Supreme, or Liv Dry as someone else mentioned earlier. The only thing I've seen on the market that is gender-specific would be Depend Real Fit, which are only good for a light dribble. None of these pull ups are substantial enough for heavy absorbency.
 

tunafish

Est. Contributor
Messages
45
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I second the Abena Abriflex. They  can absorb a lot and fit relatively well. They always seem to leak on me though. Pull-ups really aren't the same, sadly :(
 

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,442
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Imo no pull up is designed for men. Not even Depends Real it. Pull ups were and are still designed for women with bladder leakage. The tell tale sign is the position of the padding. Any man will easily pee over the top of the padding of the average pull up, especially when sleeping when they have no control of the position their member is in.
Depends Real Fit for men has padding extended to the waistband up front but with no leak guards.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: tunafish

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I have used both Abena Abriflex and Tena, both very good, but since going little 24/7 i now prefer thick ABDL Diapers, but i am permanently urinary incontinent and have worn 24/7 all my life. 🤗 :giggle:(y)
 

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,711
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
BetterDry has an elastic waistband that allows you to pull it down and back up. Great absorbency. A tabbed diaper with the convenience of a pull up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LittleEnigma and diaperdude

lukanowkitzki7741

Est. Contributor
Messages
30
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Thanks so much everyone. I feel really bad With the fact that I forgot to mention that well I want really good leak guards and absorbency. I wasn't really planning to absolutely soak these pull ups. It was more that I wanted to have good protection to prevent leaks. And I was looking for something that was more time efficient than diapers. I appreciate everyone's thoughtful responses. I guess it sucks that none of the products out there are that good or am I missing something? Again thanks so much. Luka
 

crinklechef

Est. Contributor
Messages
56
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
lukanowkitzki7741 said:
Thanks so much everyone. I feel really bad With the fact that I forgot to mention that well I want really good leak guards and absorbency. I wasn't really planning to absolutely soak these pull ups. It was more that I wanted to have good protection to prevent leaks. And I was looking for something that was more time efficient than diapers. I appreciate everyone's thoughtful responses. I guess it sucks that none of the products out there are that good or am I missing something? Again thanks so much. Luka
Have u tried the ns go supreme or Abriflex, they are excellent, both absorb in the 40oz range. Highly recommend - both have tall enough leak guards that can handle a booster pad!
 
  • Like
Reactions: diaperdude

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Messages
421
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Pull ups have never been that great.
 
Top