Status
Not open for further replies.

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I know there have been threads like this in the past, but most of them seem to be closed.

So tell us

Who would your ideal mate/mates be and what would they be like.

What would you be like. (Age, clothes, mood, what ever is needed to explain the senerio.)

What senerio's would you be in.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
OK my main fantasy would be with a boyfriend/husband, he diapers me and gives me my paci. Then I start cuddling a plushie and he thinks I'm just the cutest thing ever and starts snuggling with me.

Though I'd also like to play out a potty training fantasy; I'd be in training pants and have plenty of ''accidents''!

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I would be a little kid, male, very cute, wearing yellow fee-tie pajamas. and I would spend a whole day playing with an other little boy.

The best parts would be the more relaxing ones, sitting in his lap with a stuffed animals as he would hug me right before cuddling up to each other in bed. I would also love to get hurt play fighting and then have him baby talk me, put on a band-aid, comfort me, and then hug him. I wouldn't mind if he wanted me to do this type of stuff to him, I would much enjoy it really.

of course there is the less babyish side of just spending a day with someone your close to and exploring new cute ways to play with kids toys.

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
mine would be out on the beach with a play mate and a mummy and play on the beach all day running around in just are nappies making sandcastles and running away from the sea and eating ice cream that would be so much fun :clap: .little leo

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
That would be great.

I know a day at the beach quiz that basically takes you through a beach fantasy, It's not real life but I found it fun.
ABDL Pixel - A day at the beach

You need an account to do it and the website is only good if you like crotch shots, ugly people in diapers, /d/ tier diaper girls. and quizzes.

Fingon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'd say mine would involve a guy and a girl, at two separate events, where we diaper each other, put each other in really cozy footed pj's, cuddle with each other and a plushy, drink coffee, and watch one of the old Disney movies. Then afterwards we'd change each other and play; play being pretty much everything from "G" to "X".

Shadowfen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I have several AB daydreams that I flit through while bored and hoping no-ones watching me drift away with the fairies.

The main one is where my imaginary boyfriend/daddy comes to wake me up in the morning, seeing me curled up facing away from him, dummy tightly held in my lips, arms clutching my teddy bear, with my pajama top riding up just enough to reveal my thoroughly wet nappy. He gently rubs my cheek before kissing it, then plucks my dummy from my mouth whispering "Wake up, princess.", and promptly I do, cutting the scene short.

BabyHeroSakura

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
might be kind of weird but I am going to pretend like the doors are closed and explain:

I would be dressed like a little girl( you know wearing pink bra and extra large diaper that are obviously too big for my size covered in pink ruffle panty cover. Tied in bows on my long hair.) and also be and in a huge crib and be locked in there unless I get permission to get out for my mommy and be taken care of. I would follow mommy and she'd play with me block, and a bunch of toys. And I would have other babies to play with ( well adult babies or anything of relating). We'd play games, color and watch baby cartoons. If I act out character and/or do something inappropriate then I would get spanked and yelled at. But then at the end of the day I would get changed into a clean diaper and be put into my crib and sleeping like the baby next to a bunch of dolls and plushies. Maybe kind of weird but my kind doll is actually a sonic doll because I had it since I was little. I wish to be believed to be what I set my heart to be.

Akikitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
It may sound odd but for me there is something about the way a classic Japanese mother figure sounds that is incredibly appealing to me. If you've seen Mononoke Hime and remember what Moro sounds like, or the mother mammoth from Janguru Taitei, then you know what kind of voice I mean. My fantasy is just to be in the care of someone with a calming voice like that, and personality to match.

Frogsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Honestly, at this point, all my fantasies are caregiving ones. I want to dress a little one in his or her diapers (if they like diapers) and favorite clothes of their choice. I want to snuggle them if they want to be snuggled, or let them play if they want to go and play. I want to give them a bottle if they like, or a sippy cup if that's what they prefer.

All I want to do lately is to make a little one feel happy and safe. I want to see a little one smile and know that I helped him/her get that smile.

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Have you been Lucky enough to do so, I know most ABDL's are want caregivers so you sound like a great person to fill that role.

TrashPanda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Mine is: I am at Six Flags with my best friend, acting as my nanny for the day. My clothes are a cute dress (maybe yellow), a diaper, a diaper cover with flowers or something on it, and converses. I am age 3 and a half (as always), and having a really fun day at the theme park. I win a BIIIIG stuffed animal playing a game, ride roller coasters, eat ice cream, and take pictures with the characters (especially Bugs Bunny!).
This is actually happening for me sometime this summer or in the fall, so I am very excited!

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
To Allie Cat666

Amusement parks are the best, I'm a bit more of an indoor kid though.

Granted I did have a non ABDL (but slightly regressed) fantasy of going to an amusement park with spike

I'm really happy that you can actual live this out, I hope it's as fun as you imagined.

- - - Updated - - -

To Frogsy

I bet the dating sites are desperate for someone like you, I don't really know any but it would be a great way to fulfill your fantasy while making others really happy.

tiny

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Maybe it's weird, but I'd like a mummy (or nanny) to look after me by "doing what's best"... A strong, confident mummy who can shower me with love, yet also set strict boundaries and punish me when I'm naughty... not just for fun, but to sort of "correct" my behaviour...

I suffer from high levels of anxiety, so it would be very therapeutic for "mummy" to make most decisions for me: when to get up, when to be bathed, what to wear, when & what to eat and when to go to bed.

And I have a sleep disorder so enforced bedtimes would help a lot. I also drink & smoke too much and, while I wouldn't want to be stopped from doing so (i.e. I should be given the opportunity to sneak out for a drink/smoke), I should be "caught" and punished... whether it's corner time, a spanking, writing lines, loss of computer/TV privileges. The idea being that, eventually, I might learn a bit more self control so I don't get so tempted to drink/smoke out of habit or boredom.

I'd love to be able to express my real emotions. Sometimes I feel "whiny" like a tired kid who just needs a cuddle to calm them down... other times I can imagine getting frustrated at having "mummy" make all the decisions and not getting my own way, and my adult side would kick in and say, "I've had enough of this!" or my child side would have a "tantrum"... Again, it would be nice to be able to express what I'm feeling without worrying about how I'll be perceived, knowing that I'll always be loved, yet dealt with firmly. At my most frustrated and uncooperative, I can imagine it would feel "safe" to be physically restrained or just given a good spanking so I can have a cry and get it out of my system and get back to being cute and adorable (and maybe a little better behaved)...

It would be great to have a big house to run around in, and even better if there was a big secluded garden to play (or just sunbathe) in... and (maybe once I'd got to know "mummy"), it would be great to have some other littles to play with...

Sigh... I can't quite imagine it happening somehow...

(Wow... I'm blushing after writing this... :blushie: It's kind of embarrassing sharing my inner secrets! :sweatdrop:)

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I would like to be dressed a little girl in a short t-shirt and skirt with a matching bra and panties over my diaper being taken care of by a girlfriend but breast feeding would be my favorite activity.

ScarecrowJoe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I feel a little awkward sharing this one but heck with it, awkward confessions is what this site is for! I've had quite a few caretaker fantasies over the years, usually with me being a big brother to a girl rather than a daddy. The most recent is finding a downhearted girl that couldn't walk at the moment (for reasons I never really figured at the time). I diaper her, comfort her, and decide to swaddle her in a large blanket. Then the two of us lay down in a recliner with her in my lap to take a nap. She's blushing the whole time (and frankly, I would be as well) but is completely content and relax. And again, that's just one of the latest. They're never anything sexual, just comforting.

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I'm sorry if this is mean but

this sounds like something you really need for development and something you should of had and gone through, what was your real mom like.

I know we don't know each other well so we don't have to talk.

ScarecrowJoe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've thought that myself and with my past it sounds right. I have a real monstrous past with my mom. She was rather.... controlling (and that was one of her better qualities). Without going into much detail, she used me as an emotional outlet and whenever she didn't need me or found some other "outlet", it was like she forgot I existed. My parents were divorced as long as I could remember and my dad had to keep fighting for custody for me. When I got older it became obvious why.

Don't worry, I'm not offended by you pondering and really, I think I need to get this off my chest. I believe it's part of why I'm into this stuff in the first place. Besides, I'm kind of an open book, whether I want to be or not.

Now to figure out how to add the "Boy, that escalated quickly" meme...

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
..... that was actually aimed at tiny.

still It's good to get stuff off of your back, I hope she wasn't to hard on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.