BabyRaptor88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
What are some good laxatives to soften your poop? Something that takes a short amount of time to work and doesn't make your poop completely liquid. I've tried prune juice, and it's just okay. It either doesn't work or works too much for me. And yes, I'm aware that you shouldn't take laxatives often, in case you were wondering.

Reactions: diaperdude and Jorelaxed

PoofsNFloofs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I mix up a tablespoon of Benefiber and a tablespoon of Citrucel with 16 ounces of water once a day in the morning. And then I have a big cup of coffee with shredded wheat or oatmeal for breakfast. After about an hour's time, I almost always completely release the contents of my bowels. It does not hurt and the consistency is normal.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've tried castor oil and that stuff is scary effective. Dulcolax I heard works good

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
PoofsNFloofs said:
I mix up a tablespoon of Benefiber and a tablespoon of Citrucel with 16 ounces of water once a day in the morning. And then I have a big cup of coffee with shredded wheat or oatmeal for breakfast. After about an hour's time, I almost always completely release the contents of my bowels. It does not hurt and the consistency is normal.
That sounds like a good, natural solution.

claire123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Dulxolax helped my ibs 😬

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Jorelaxed

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
More fiber in your diet and more water

Your poop should be like soft serve ice cream

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192

diaperdude

Diapers are my new underwear
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you want a guaranteed method use 2T castor oil!!! 1-2 hrs it’s happening. Just don’t taste it going down. Lol

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
diaperdude said:
If you want a guaranteed method use 2T castor oil!!! 1-2 hrs it’s happening. Just don’t taste it going down. Lol
Castor oil is extremely effective, but the taste is Ughhhhhh, like drinking cooking oil.😖🤢

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude

diaperdude

Diapers are my new underwear
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jorelaxed said:
Castor oil is extremely effective, but the taste is Ughhhhhh, like drinking cooking oil.😖🤢
Used cooking oil. Lol but man it gets the train moving! RFN

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Try Miralax it works well and causes no discomfort after use it just makes it easy to go. It normally takes about 30 or 60 min to work because all do is put in a drink hot or cold. I like mine with hot cocoa when needed to take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192

lulu22

Your true colours are beautiful 🌈
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Eat a diet high in soluble fibre (the soluble part is important). I have to, otherwise I get constipated.

Or drink gnarly scrumpy! Perry is even better. I recommend Black Rat on draught or Blakeney Red in bottles (not sure of their availability outside the west of England though). For maximum effect, alternate with pints of Cheddar Valley cider. I was so glad to be nappied the night I found that one out!

Or try an osmotic laxative like Movicol/Cosmocol. They work by drawing additional water into your gut so you need to drink plenty of water as well.

I'd say go for a softener rather than a pusher outer, seems kinder to your body. However if you do want a pusher outer, nothing beats sodium picosulfate for me, but take it easy! My daughter weighs 4 stone and takes 10ml daily for constipation on top of Movicol. I occasionally take 5ml if im stuck and it scares the shit out of me!

I have also tried her on liquid paraffin, which doesn't taste as revolting as it sounds, that was also good but not as good as sodium picosulfate. Lactulose tastes nice but did nothing for either of us.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Try my wife's meatloaf.......just kidding!

Miralax works well for me. Just add it to you favorite beverage and it gently works.

BabyRaptor88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
UPDATE: I decided to go with Dulcolax suppositories as I hear they work well and in a short amount of time.

Reactions: diaperdude

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Just be careful with stronger laxatives because they can have a bad side effects if use too much.

Fleetwoodmac32192

#AutisticDiaperedAndProud
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I take a prescription for miralax in apple juice, and take fiber pills as needed to help with bulk/cleanup.