what are some cute things to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tremer

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
i am not really fond of girls clothes but, i like the look of eyeliner, scarfs and long hair im kinda open to anything right now. what do you guys/girls like to wear? :)

Pianissima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
it depends on the occasion~ My favorite everyday wear when I go out (when i don't I jsut stay in my fleecy pajamas :33) I had a sweater Custom made to fit me purrrfectly and looks so cute! Aside from that though, My necklace that I had made that looks a lot like a collar occasionally, some nice pants, and the occasional bracelet. Who needs /girl/ clothes to feel cute and pretty?

L

littlelodgewrecker

i am not really fond of girls clothes but, i like the look of eyeliner, scarfs and long hair im kinda open to anything right now. what do you guys/girls like to wear? :)

it depends on the occasion~ My favorite everyday wear when I go out (when i don't I jsut stay in my fleecy pajamas :33) I had a sweater Custom made to fit me purrrfectly and looks so cute! Aside from that though, My necklace that I had made that looks a lot like a collar occasionally, some nice pants, and the occasional bracelet. Who needs /girl/ clothes to feel cute and pretty?

if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck.... just maybe it's a duck.. (soft giggle & knowing smile)

welcome to the world of alternative personal expression... ain't it fun.

Tremer

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little

hahaaa! i agree! i was just wondering what other people like to wear. and i bought my first scarf the other day although it is purple and my friend said he wouldnt go into public with me. i still love it hahaha

Anna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
going into public Im not keen on outer clothing but don't mind Pink undies but at home fleecy PJ's are the way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.