What am I doing wrong?

Abdl247

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I’m a very occasional diaper wearer but I’ve worn diapers at night for the past like 5 nights. But every time the gel from the diaper has popped and I’ve ended up covered in gel. The like skin type thing on the inside of the diaper has broken or got a hole in it somewhere. It’s not like I’m mobile I’m just in bed.

To be fair I do drink TONS and FLOOD the diaper to it’s max but it tends to break before then.

Help, how can I stop this happening???

Sounds like you have too small of a diaper for the usage.

Reactions: onecho and Abdl247
Forgot to mention: These diapers have all been ABU Space

MickeyM said:
Sounds like you have too small of a diaper for the usage.
They are like ABU premium diapers and they aren’t cheap!!!

That sounds a bit odd to me, but I am on the smaller side so I don't have any problems with ABU diapers. I could wear one two days.
Avoid flooding the same spot, try and change positions when going so you use both front and back.

Reactions: Abdl247
Do you prep your diapers before putting them on? Stretching and fluffing them can improve their efficiency.

Here's a video that demonstrates what I'm talking about:

I can't guarantee this will solve your problem, but it might help.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51008, Lewis Badger, Deleted member 51367 and 2 others
BigBlueBear said:
Do you prep your diapers before putting them on? Stretching and fluffing them can improve their efficiency.

I didn’t originally but I have for the most part. But maybe I need to fluff more. Thanks for the tip!!

BigBlueBear said:

I'm going to start doing this. I can't believe I've never learned how to fluff for 7 years

Reactions: Deleted member 51367
If your using any cream or ointment that has petroleum in it your experience will result in a diaper coming apart like what you describe.

Ive found ABU and Tykables do this, as well as their bosters - basically the mega-capacity ones seem like they can't take the strain when really soaked / swollen.

Dotty Super Boompas have never done it and I've been through a fair few of those, they hold a bit less but they don't burst!

Also non-ABDL ones - Molicare have never failed on me.

BigBlueBear said:

Hehe these Guys make cool Videos ^^

@ OP
I would suggest u need a bigger Diaper

Reactions: BigBlueBear
Abdl247 said:
So I’m a very occasional diaper wearer but I’ve worn diapers at night for the past like 5 nights. But every time the gel from the diaper has popped and I’ve ended up covered in gel. The like skin type thing on the inside of the diaper has broken or got a hole in it somewhere. It’s not like I’m mobile I’m just in bed.

To be fair I do drink TONS and FLOOD the diaper to it’s max but it tends to break before then.

Help, how can I stop this happening???
You are putting the diaper on too tight... loosen up just a little around your legs and you will be fine...

Might try this fluffing on my next change. Cool video thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Deleted member 51367
very interesting diaper prepping technique!

Back