diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
If you could turn any age what age would it be? You can either stay the chosen age forever or grow up again.

I would probably be 5 and I would choose grow up again. Well I might choose even 1 years old if I could still have the same mind.

depends my regression age is 4-6 diapered and so i'd most likely be 4 ish forever

Good question.

For me, it would be a toss up between 12 and 18, because I have some pretty good memories of those times in my life.

It’s hard. Like 3-6 or 11-17 for me. I wish to relive being little and my most memorable times of my life often

I'm mixed probably between 2 and 4 yrs old, and if possible, I would stay that age for a few years and grow back

My mum died a couple of years ago so I couldn't be a kid again with my parents. I would rather like to be 18 months old again and grow up with a new adopted family though. That would be cool.

Between 3 and 4, Diapered obviously.

Reactions: Babyfur, WaddleKitten and Seasonedcitizen
I would go back to like 3 or 4 and never stop wetting the bed. I would grow up as a life long bedwetter and I would probably make better choices in life.

In terms of being a little, 2-4.

In terms of happy parts of my life... Probably around the age of 14 when my parents separated. I was finally free to be myself and that's when I finally started emerging from my shell. Had so much free time, and had friends I had great times with. Some of which I still talk to. The long weekends playing Minecraft and RuneScape all night with friends were some of my fondest memories

It's an interesting question. If the question is meant from a "little" perspective, I'd want to be somewhere between my late 3's to about 4.5, but diapered, with parents who are understandably frustrated by my lack of ability or desire to potty-train, but also resigned to it and who just let me wear them and learn when I'm ready. My parents never would have gone for that though...so I guess I'd be born into a different family?

If we're talking about being able to live any moment or time period from my life in general though, I'd have to say my 20's. I'd want to make different decisions with my education and work because I think my career would be much different now. Knowing that my mom and dad both passed while in my 30's, too, I'd spend more time with them.

3 or 4 would be perfect and I would stay there forever!

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111, Spidermanbatman and Seasonedcitizen
I would like to be about three and dressed as in the photo.

First off, I would not want to stay that age forever. I would rather go back and then age normally.

In going back to a younger age I can not keep my current 'thoughts', then I guess it really doesn't matter what age I regress to - so let's say three years old.

If I can get to keep my current 'thoughts', I would probably go for five or six.

I guess I feel like That already, I'm a 2-year-old, and always will be, but an adult too.

SgtOddball said:
Between 3 and 4, Diapered obviously.
Same!!! 4 all the way and diapered for sure!!!

If I could be the size of a 3 year old and talk like a 3 year old but have the brain capacity of an adult that would be awesome. Oh and I'd be diapered too.

I'm only about 10% AB, so 18 would be cool. If I would stay the same age forever, then 35 in case I wanted to run for President. :)

• Haha
Reactions: neophyte
If I could go back in time and relive and do everything the same, I would. But I'm ready to move on so I wouldn't delay death and go back to an early age. One life has been enough.

I would like to be 8 month old. My dream is to seat in a stroller, wearing a onesie, sucking a pacifier and just be... helpless.

Back