• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What age do you

What age do you prefer to regress back to

• Month(s) old

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • 1 yr old

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • 2 yrs old

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • 3 yrs old

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • 4 yrs old

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 5 yrs old

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
As an *bdl what age do you prefer to regress back to when you do anything *bdl related? Me, I prefer to regress back to either 2 yrs or younger. but anyways heres a list of ages.

Month(s) old
1 yr old
2 yrs old
3yrs old
4yrs old
5yrs old

Last edited:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
The regression activities I engage in would put me in the range of very young toddler to about 5 years old, depending on what I'm in the mood and take the notion to do.

~Pramrider

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Whoops, sorry guys I forgot to add the toddler ages in the poll and starter post, I shall try to fix this mistake.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Two-three years old. A lot of members would like to be four years old, so it seems, but I think that's a tad too old for me. I wouldn't want to be a newborn though. I want to have at least some independence.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't really know my age...Old enough to walk and somewhat talk I suppose...

K

KittyKat

When I regress I'm usually 2 years old or an infant---I'd say about 9 months old---old enough to say a few words, able to crawl, and experience separation anxiety.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
4 to 7 yrs old, that was a very happy period in my life.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You can count me in as one of the four year olds. I am potty trained to use the potty for poop but not for my pee.:smile:

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
*holds up 4 fingers* Three.

(Which annoyingly isn't on your poll.)
Yeah I know im very sorry about that, I sent a request to the mods to add more options to the poll, we have to wait and see if Moo can add those ages to the poll but until then, sorry for the inconvenience.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I say 3 to 4. (I always seam to need/want diapers <_>)

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
9 months, the ultimate baby age I think.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
5 years with a diaper fetish :p but im weird like that, im a big boy who does little things.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I envision myself as more of an older toddler ,4-ish, to maybe 7, with little control. TBH though, I really don't totally regress, but if I did that's what I see happening.

supercas29

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Nineteen! I just love to regress to the times when I was young and carefree and nineteen. *smiles*

(sorry for not being serious)

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've never understood why, but I stick to being 2 1/2 usually.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
you could ask anybody i know and they could tell you. i always go to 5, and i let everybody know it. whenever i'm acting immiture (which is a lot) people accuse me of acting like a 7 year old or higher. i always correct them by saying, "no, it's 5." my friends get a good kick out of it.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I sort of end up around 2, I like the fact that you are almost completely dependent, but able to do your own things. I imagine I could vary between 1 and 3 - depending on how clingy I feel and how active I want to be. But I would say the age I usually enjoy most is about 2 years old, perhaps slightly younger.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Anywhere from two to four. Three and four work best because I wasn't potty trained in real life until around 3 1/2 or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.