What age do you like to pretend to be when you’re wearing your diaper/pull-ups?

What age do you like to pretend to be when you’re wearing your diaper/pull-ups?

• A baby less that a year old

Votes: 18 6.2%
  • 1 to 2 years old

Votes: 49 16.8%
  • 2 to 3 years old

Votes: 78 26.8%
  • 3 to 4 years old

Votes: 75 25.8%
  • 4 to 6 years old

Votes: 66 22.7%
  • 6 to 10 years old

Votes: 59 20.3%
  • Older than 10

Votes: 38 13.1%
  • I don’t pretend to be a different age

Votes: 43 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually an older kid to young teenager that still needs diapers... old enough to have conversations and make some decisions, but not old enough to be in charge of changing myself or make all my own decisions

Reactions: Sgdlboy and DiaperedChase
I did use grocery bags and towels to pretend wearing as diapers at around age 8-10 with my friends. I was a bedwetter but acted like I wasn’t at that time.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Wearing Drynites to bed every night, I tend to feel as though I'm between ages nine and twelve or thirteen. It switches; but really I tend to feel at age thirteen when wearing Drynites to bed and I like to pretend I'm a girl.

Reactions: antoniorain789
Between 6 an 9 because that was the age I actually was disciplined with diapers. I still see myself being humiliated and shamed at that age whenever I pin myself in diapers. Though I love the feeling of cloth diapers, it is the rush of Adrenalin and humiliation that drives my fetish. Each time I put diapers on, I am reliving the actual events of my childhood debasements. Though it was horrific and terrifying back then, it is now exciting and pleasurable. I often wish I could relive the times I was stood before my playmates while they were told to laugh and call me a little baby.

All this took place while I was in foster care and though the other children originally seemed scared, the older ones soon found pleasure in seeing me cry while I was being diapered. They would sometimes tell lies just to watch my debasement. The foster mother kept upping my punishment thinking I was being rebellious so she soon kept me in diapers for longer periods at a time including forcing me to wet them. Gratefully, she allowed me to use the bathroom to poop but she’d check to make sure I wasn’t lying just to use the bathroom. I only lied one time only to have to use my diapers and stay in my mess the rest of the day.

I was 9 when she stopped using diapers but later, when I was on my own, I started having night dreams of those events and oddly, they now seemed exciting. It wasn’t long before I developed a fetish and love being diapered. I sure didn’t know back then that her punishments would become life long.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Lyric
It is not often I age regress, however when I do I think I am around the 1.5 year age. Although, occasionally I would like to experience a age progression role, extending from newborn up to 2 years old...if that makes sense 😀. Weirdly enough though, I only tend to enter little space when the sun has gone down and the moon is up 😆

As wearing is necessary, I don’t pretend to be any age. I do fantasize about 55 though, as I can retire and take my pension.

Reactions: warmfeeling
I often pretend to be between eight and ten (usually about nine).

I like to regress somewhere between 7 and 12 years old, and I would like to be a little girl.

Age 2-3 for me, the age where you can walk, talk and play games and also be aware of bowel and bladder movements but too young to train yet.

I’m me at my age. I’m don’t generally identify as AB, but I like aesthetics in my diapers that remind me of the diapers I wanted when I was denied them and drraming about what they would feel like. If I’m not using premium adult diapers or DL-directed diapers, I like a ABU Kiddo or the XL Goodnites. I like to think of diapers as enhancing me where I am right now.

Reactions: warmfeeling and RedPandaDL
3 to 4 years old. It is a nice age because you are not a helpless baby anymore: you can play more interesting games and have some almost "big boy" activities. At the same time, it would be nice not to have any responsibility concerning the potty yet :). You can still wear diapers in a very "legitimate" way because nowadays, many 3-4yo are not yet fully potty trained, and nobody really judges you if you just use your diaper on whatever occasion. You are fully aware of when you need to poo and pee, but you still have the very nice privilege of going in your diapers wherever and whenever you want to. Besides, someone else takes care of it later, and you just get loving diaper changes every day and a lot of attention when your parents check you, clean you up and so on. What a bliss 😄

Reactions: AJFan2020, CookieMonstah and Albasion
Definitely 3 to 4! I love being big enough to play with simple construction toys (Lego, trains and racecar sets and so on), but little enough to struggle with potty training.

Reactions: AJFan2020
4 to 12 is a good age to still be in tape on plastic diapers. Preferably something cute and babyish with a landing strip to make it super blushy.

👉👈🫣

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy10
I prefer age 3-4. I don't usually think of myself as a baby, but rather an older toddler or preschooler who stubbornly refuses to potty-train. That said, I also love pacifiers and bottles, and am painfully jealous of those with cribs, so my little side is a bit mixed up.

Reactions: Babybrained and LittleAndAlone
8 because it was a better time in my life and i was in pull ups at night and sometimes during the day if access to a restroom or a tree was limited.

Reactions: wetaccident
A 2 to 3 years old toddler boy.

My default little age is 8, and my go-to is Goodnites (which I actually did wear to bed at that age). I might tweak it a from my actual childhood so I'm wearing them during the day with an occasional accident.
If I mess I feel much smaller, probably about 3 and not quite potty trained. Sometimes I feel somewhere in between.

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident
I put 6-10, as i see my little evolving into a pre-teen who is on the autism spectrum, he is often non-verbal, he will often use an AAC device (talker). He needs diapers, acts like he does not like them, but inside they are a comfort to him and keep him calm.

He is not big on the baby and infant stuff, but he is not exactly interested in things age appropriate for him. He has special interests with trains, travel, drive-in movies and more

Last edited:
I like been like 4 / Toddler, but mommy treats me as a 1 -2 year old what she wants, but I love it

Reactions: FLsolarSparky02
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back