Votes: 9 8.9%
  • 40+

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • >10

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aww I'm bummed the poll is closed.

If it weren't, I'd add myself to the 10-15 category.

Kinda nuts how such a good chunk of us started around this age

Reactions: PaddedRita
I actually forgot I created this poll😀.
It’s been awhile since I was really active here as I’m almost never padded this summer and out of diapers. Living with roommates is one thing but your own parents is entirely different.
I’ll try and set it to never close if I can sheepies.
Edit-can’t edit the old post so I guess it will stay closed unless I find another way.

Last edited:
I'm a bit late here and missed the poll.

I was 8 or 9. That's when my bedwetting started and got to a point that my parents put me back in diapers at night. From there I was a bedwetter until 17 and wore diapers every night until I finally stopped.

I started at 25, I think..? I had no fascination to diapers as a child and now I'm bummed up about it. I missed my chance to actually fit into Pampers, Libero, Moomin diapers..! I wish I could wear those now.

I was four and a half when the urge first struck, all because I saw a leaflet or ad with what was probably a stock image of a girl who I thought looked about my age who was wearing a nappy and felt incredibly jealous of her. See the thread “Confessions of a British DL” for the full story!

I was 51 when I started to wear 24/7 due to a bladder issue, but in the last little while I have grown to enjoy being diapered no more racing to the bathroom or worrying if theres one available I figure if I have no choice but to wear I might as well appreciate the benefits.

Reactions: Kellycares, littledub1955, Jim100 and 1 other person
As a baby/toddler, I wore cloth diapers from a diaper service, so when I dried up, the diaper supply did, too. I didn't start wearing real diapers again until my late 20's. So many wasted years...

I have always wanted to wear diapers for as long as I can remember. I used to stuff my briefs with TP in the front pocket area to simulate a diaper in a way. Wasn't until I was about 13 that I actually had a chance to get a real diaper. I was in CA and went to my great Aunt's house and found some baby diapers for her daughter's kid. I took 2 or 3 and hid them at the bottom of my duffel bag. I was so scared airport security would bag check me. After I made it home, finally put one on and it was amazing to say the least. Ever since I could drive and turned 18 to order online, I wear whenever possible pretty much. Mainly at home only, but I've ran a few errands padded up a couple times.

Reactions: Skunkdude
For a number of reasons I didn't really have a lot of alone time as a child, which was a bit of a shame as it'd have been great to go on some great diaper buying adventure, I did wear diapers for bedwetting until about 5 (bedwetting continued longer, just no more diapers) and on a couple of occasion I managed to get my hands on some diapers but it was very rare, so it wasn't until 14 that I got to wear diapers for a longer period again, and those were pretty poor quality adult diapers that were too big, from there it moved on to drynites and some description of tena.

Unlike Y'all I was born this way diapers for life..

Last edited:
Reactions: disabledinconben, littledub1955 and Jim100
lonnie said:
Similar thing happened to me back in my pre teenage days.
Family went to visit aunt and uncle , all children under age 10 where put in a diaper to prevent beds from getting wet just Incase , this was the first night, those who woke up dry would not need a diaper the second night.
I woke up dry, but before getting out of bed I wet my diaper just so I could wear again the next night.
Interesting. I remember that for about six months after my sister was reliably dry at night around the age of 3, she still had to wear a nappy at night if we stayed at a hotel or with relatives.

I don’t remember it happening with me but I was slightly older when I stopped wearing at night.

Was putting a (usually) night trained child in a nappy when sleeping away “just in case” common, then?

I remember my mother putting my sister in diapers at age 3; I was 5. I asked if I could wear diapers, too, and she wouldn't let me. Soon after, we visited a neighbor family where they had a 4 year old wearing diapers. I felt jealous.

When I was 10 I started thinking about diapers, again. Our babysitter had her own baby still in cloth diapers, and I stuffed a few of them in my pants and shirts and sneaked off home to my fort, where I put the diaper on and wet in it. That was heaven, and I started collecting more diapers and sneaking them into the house where I could wear them to bed. I used to intentionally pee in my underwear a lot at that time.

That same year, I had to have an ear operation. My mom came into my bedroom at home to prepare me with the news that the hospital will want me to be in diapers because of the diuretics they would have to use. I remember walking into the hospital room with my parents and siblings, and my dad pointing to a tall stack of cloth diapers next to the bed and saying, "all those diapers are for you." Inwardly, I was ecstatic, but I didn't let it show. I was told to go to the bathroom and take off all my clothes and put on a hospital gown, and not to put on my underwear. I never have been happier. I really liked wearing diapers at the hospital.

I was in the Boy Scouts and one of my counselors wore diapers. I'm sure that was a secret to most other people.

I continued to sneak diapers into my bedroom after then, and everybody knew it. One day, we were going for a ride in the car and my brother tried to make a big deal out of it by saying aloud that my diaper was showing, but nobody paid any attention. I wore them to school and on many other occasions.

By the time I was 15, I was still going to school, but also working jobs at a ski resort. I got my own apartment and bought my favorite Curity cloth diapers and was able to wear them whenever I wanted. By the time I was in my early twenties, I was walking around outside and through the woods in nothing but my diapers and t-shirt.

My life in diapers has been great, and I have met many people who were diaper wearers. I have been wearing my diapers in all my travels around the country, and even when I gave a speech in London. Just before my speech I was walking up to make my presentation, and I urinated in my pants, but it didn't bother me because I had a diaper on.

• Wow
Reactions: ARBBB2, littledub1955, LuvMyDiapers and 2 others
I was potty trained at 2 years old according to my parents as I have no memory of it. However they told me I always wanted my diapers back. I didn't seem to want to grow up, I still had some of my baby toys and loved watching toddler tv shows. The at 5 I remember this very powerful drive started getting stronger. One day I was in my bedroom and all I could think of is I wanted to be a baby. My parents had diapers around left over from when I was a baby just incase I strated wetting the bed and my younger brother was still in diapers. I remember without thinking I put one on and started crawling and playing in my room. In just a diaper and tshirt I was a baby again. I wet the diaper and was so happy. I when to my brothers nursery and found a packet of new pacifiers and had to have one. As soon as I had it in my mouth I new I was a baby forever. On my way back to my room my mom caught me. I don't remember much other then being taken back to my room I was very scared.
I did this alot of times around 5 and 6 years old, I begged my parents to let me be a baby but they didn't.
From the moment I was born I have always been a baby and always will be.
I Lov my diapers and wish I could be in them 24/7. Diapers make me feel happy, safe, calm. They stop the anxiety and let me be little and happy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ARBBB2 and littledub1955
lonnie said:
Similar thing happened to me back in my pre teenage days.
Family went to visit aunt and uncle , all children under age 10 where put in a diaper to prevent beds from getting wet just Incase , this was the first night, those who woke up dry would not need a diaper the second night.
I woke up dry, but before getting out of bed I wet my diaper just so I could wear again the next night.
Curious, does this happen to every individual stay? If one of the children had been dry in previous visits and visits again, are they made to wear diapers again for the first night?

Lewis Badger said:
Curious, does this happen to every individual stay? If one of the children had been dry in previous visits and visits again, are they made to wear diapers again for the first night?
Yes, my aunt was very strict on this, you had to prove you did not have night time wetting accidents if you where 10 or younger.
My mother was fine with this but dad always put up a fit about the waste of money diapering kids who did not need diapers.

When I was around 7 or 8 I think, I was looking through cupboards and things, as any curious kid would. I found a pack of diapers, no idea what brand. I snuck a few into the top bunk of my bunk bed and put one on.

Since then, well I'm quite a bit older (physically at least lol), I'm 18 and still without a job, I've only recently managed to get more (diapers haven't been in my life since I was about 8, and I had remembered how much I loved them), going off free samples, and one pack of Tena slip maxi's I had to save for weeks for and take public transport into the city, just for one pack of nine.

So far, Tena Slip Maxis are the best dips I've had, just wait until I secure employment and can finally get more, actually some thick, puffy, printed abdl ones and build up a stash!

Reactions: Sidewinder
lonnie said:
Yes, my aunt was very strict on this, you had to prove you did not have night time wetting accidents if you where 10 or younger.
My mother was fine with this but dad always put up a fit about the waste of money diapering kids who did not need diapers.
I'd agree that it's a little excessive to have to prove it every time, if they had been dry on previous stays that ought to be enough, besides that they should be able to take the parents at their words, quite odd, but I guess not the oddest thing out there.

Lewis Badger said:
I'd agree that it's a little excessive to have to prove it every time, if they had been dry on previous stays that ought to be enough, besides that they should be able to take the parents at their words, quite odd, but I guess not the oddest thing out there.
When ever we went to visit that particular aunt we all knew what the rule of the house was, even though I enjoyed being diapered I had to make out like it was not what I needed.
It was not until my late teenage years I found out she made her own kids wear diapers to bed until they reached the age of 10.

lonnie said:
When ever we went to visit that particular aunt we all knew what the rule of the house was, even though I enjoyed being diapered I had to make out like it was not what I needed.
It was not until my late teenage years I found out she made her own kids wear diapers to bed until they reached the age of 10.
as much as many of us here wish we had more opportunities to wear diapers when we were younger because we could've fit into actual diapers, forcing kids who are proven to not need diapers is just straight up abuse...

Lewis Badger said:
as much as many of us here wish we had more opportunities to wear diapers when we were younger because we could've fit into actual diapers, forcing kids who are proven to not need diapers is just straight up abuse...
It is considered abuse, today, but it wasn't then. Back in the seventies and earlier, parents and adults in general had wide latitude to raise their kids as they saw fit. Keep that in mind when judging older generations. Back in the seventies and before, it was nobody else's business whether adults made kids wear diapers, or not.

Reactions: Jim100
Back