• 31-40

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • 40+

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • >10

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had feelings for diapers since I was out of them, I know I tried to get back into them between 3-5 yrs old by taking a few here and there from open diaper bags, always got caught and around 5 yrs old those feelings pretty much disappeared.
Around 10yrs of age all my diaper feelings came flooding back to me when I was babysitting my neighbors toddler, well it was more like his mom had to run out for something and the toddler was sleeping, so I went over there to do homework while the mom was gone for 30min or so. I went to use the bathroom and saw a basket full of diapers on top of the toilet, I took one out and all those feelings came flooding back to me, I laid on the floor and put the diaper on, being a small and skinny 10 yr old the pampers size 5 stretch fit me really good, that was the point of me deciding that I love diapers and will wear them as much as possible. I few days later I hopped on my bike and rode to the food store in town (15min ride) and bought my own package of pampers, from that point on till now at the age of 34 I've always pretty much had diapers in my possession, minus my 4 year military stint.
I didn't really get into ab stuff until my late 20's, I couldn't grasp what ab was, I honestly thought it was just laying on a blanket and playing with blocks being helpless, I've come to find out that being ab is different for everyone and its more of a state of mind (innocence) and everyone has a different take on it, I like the clothing, onesies, pj's, tee-shirts and overalls. I also like getting lost in projects whether its coloring, playing with toys or doing real work, it all feels the same to me.

Reactions: littledub1955, Lewis Badger and indiaperdl
chamberpot said:
I was always wetting my pants on purpose from very early on like around 5 or 6 to start, didn't start with diapers until around 45 or 50 , 24/7 now 65 soon

I started wetting and messing my pants at age 7 in hopes of being put back in diapers but my parents would have nothing to do with putting me back into diapers, so I started stealing diapers from the nursery to wear.

Reactions: Jonni575
I want to say somewhere around 14-15. I know it was right around my freshman year of high school.

5-6 when I was wit my cousins they dared me to put one on and I liked it so any time after I could get a diaper I wore it .my friends some liked peeing some pooping in there pants and my friend wore to bed so if I slept over he told me and said if I say I wet the bed I could get a diaper to wear to bed so I could go in my diaper I loved it so since then I loved them

Carnifex said:
I remember that my sister had a doll and they used to come with real diapers and I stole it from the doll good thing it was apparently potty trained but almost got caught by my sister when trying to put the diaper on
I can definitely relate to this. My sister and I both got Cabbage Patch Kids for Christmas in 1982, and they came wearing real disposable diapers. I found that quite exciting, although it was apparent once I'd removed the diaper that it was far too small for me to wear or use at all. Those were newborn-size diapers. So! The diaper went back on the doll.

Ironically, the modern Cabbage Patch Kids appear to come with cloth diapers.

Reactions: Liddlefoot
I remember wanting to wear diapers and being fasinated with wetting from a very young age but didnt have the guts to try it until I was in my early 20s and living on my own.

Reactions: PaddedRita, littledub1955 and Andrewgdfw
Reactions: JOCKMAN and Jim100
So edit option is still not there and I can’t edit the earlier post to point out the problem. Hopefully people can figure out that the >10 is supposed to be <10

I got back to Diapers originally around 12 or 13, but I didn't try properly sized Diapers until probably 7 or 8 years ago (now I use ABDL Diapers)

At that time I was ordering from XPMedical under their previous (and I think Original) owner Gary (I think that was his name) a really good Medical Brand CAN be as good as some of the ABDL Diapers; but I feel like ABDL Brands are more consistent and unlikely to start becoming cheaper over time; whereas that seems to be a common thing in the Medical Diaper world

Make a Diaper for 20% the cost (so Government funded Programs pay for them), sell 10 times as much and they are making double what they used to with no effort.

So I pretty much stick to ABDL Diapers now and I'm hooked on ABUniverse (I have tried others and been happy, but ABU never disappoints me and I have always been happy with their Diapers and I also have one of their onesies)

Reactions: TyphaHare
I was told that in preschool I was forced into diapers. At 10 I talked to my doctor, because I have turrets so I told my doctor it was easier to go in a diaper because I did not want to be seen in the bathroom trying to go. I would go number 2 in the staff bathroom or at home. In 9th grade I was found out in band class some kid tryed to give me a wedgi and grabbed my diaper. But the class did not listen to him. I stayedin diapers through high school. And was very lucky we had a diaper changing room because we had several students that wore them. One guy was very open about it and let it show....

Reactions: Liddlefoot, littledub1955, TyphaHare and 1 other person
thefurealfriends2 said:
I was told that in preschool I was forced into diapers. At 10 I talked to my doctor, because I have turrets so I told my doctor it was easier to go in a diaper because I did not want to be seen in the bathroom trying to go. I would go number 2 in the staff bathroom or at home. In 9th grade I was found out in band class some kid tryed to give me a wedgi and grabbed my diaper. But the class did not listen to him. I stayedin diapers through high school. And was very lucky we had a diaper changing room because we had several students that wore them. One guy was very open about it and let it show....
Huh, I sorta want to know more now. You had serveral students wearing diapers in school, enough that there was a designated changing room and not just a staff bathroom. It’s kind of interesting because I’m in a pretty decent sized college and I think I’m the only person diapered on campus.

Reactions: littledub1955
We had a special needs school about a mile away, students would be bussed back and forth during the day. The ones that could attend regular classes.

thefurealfriends2 said:
We had a special needs school about a mile away, students would be bussed back and forth during the day. The ones that could attend regular classes.
Ok that makes sense then. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: littledub1955
ThePhotographer said:
So I’m curious on when people started wearing diapers again or more accurately when you realized you enjoy being padded eaither it be for comfort or a fetish.
If you have to wear for medical reasons feel free to also vote as it be interesting to see if there is a correlation at all.

Overall I’m interested in seeing what age abdl emerge. I would have thought initially around 19- 20 with college and everything, but on a campus of 15k students I appear to be the only one.

I'm one of the late outliers. I started in my late 20s, but I started as a way to combat night-time wetting. It was during an especially difficult stretch of wet nights, when I could not stay dry, that I realized that I liked the comfort and security that being padded brought me, and I started wearing at times other than right before bedtime. This led to my wondering if cloth diapers existed in adult sizes, and I eventually bought what would become my stash.

I'm not sure how much I really count as DL. I really like my diapers; they really bring me peace, comfort, and security. I don't have anything sexual going on with it, which most people attach to the DL label.

That's my story. :)

Reactions: PaddedRita, littledub1955 and Jim100
had long underwear fetish since 12. morphed into diapers in my mid eighties. not fooling, it's true. I seems to help calm and relax my roiling mind as I age. Adisc is a big help.I am now 90, and in excellent health like north shore supreme pull-ups for days, and Better dry fo night time, concerts or movies. It's fun to keep the secret. and a pleasure to sleep the nighjyt.

Reactions: LuvMyDiapers, Skunkdude and Lewis Badger
So looking at what has been recorded I’m actually very surprised by the current results.

Most people were getting back into wearing diapers between the ages of 10-15, younger than my previous guess.
I’m very intrigued by this information and may need to do my own little research paper into this for fun.

At 5 I poured water on my pants on purpose to make it seem like I wet myself it wasn’t until the 3rd time after my bath that my sitter asked if I wanted to wear a diaper or underwear I chose the diaper. I was small and fit into pampers she said if you wear diapers you will use them and I would have to get my diaper changed I said yes

Reactions: Liddlefoot
Since before i can remember. Used to steal my aunts stash for the younger ones. I will never forget. She had a bathroom that was always stocked for the younger diaper needing cousins. I first started there. Then somehow.. though i was against it at the time... another aunt whos house i stayed overnight at.... for some reason one night my sister and cousin and i were made to put diapers on overnight to ensure there was no accidents. Woke up next morning dry and ready to exit my pampered ass. But i have to admit... I liked it!!!! And still do.

CapRealFun74 said:
Since before i can remember. Used to steal my aunts stash for the younger ones. I will never forget. She had a bathroom that was always stocked for the younger diaper needing cousins. I first started there. Then somehow.. though i was against it at the time... another aunt whos house i stayed overnight at.... for some reason one night my sister and cousin and i were made to put diapers on overnight to ensure there was no accidents. Woke up next morning dry and ready to exit my pampered ass. But i have to admit... I liked it!!!! And still do.
Similar thing happened to me back in my pre teenage days.
Family went to visit aunt and uncle , all children under age 10 where put in a diaper to prevent beds from getting wet just Incase , this was the first night, those who woke up dry would not need a diaper the second night.
I woke up dry, but before getting out of bed I wet my diaper just so I could wear again the next night.

Reactions: Liddlefoot, LuvMyDiapers and Skunkdude
I started wearing as soon as i was out of diapers , i actually wore diapers till i was about 4 or 5 , i dunno but i had always liked wearing diapers as far as i can remember , when i was about 6 or 7 i started to take the diapers that i used to wear and put it on , i didn't wore any till after secondary/ high school which is about 19 i think.

Back