Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I’m curious on when people started wearing diapers again or more accurately when you realized you enjoy being padded eaither it be for comfort or a fetish.
If you have to wear for medical reasons feel free to also vote as it be interesting to see if there is a correlation at all.

Overall I’m interested in seeing what age abdl emerge. I would have thought initially around 19- 20 with college and everything, but on a campus of 15k students I appear to be the only one.

I had the first feelings at 3-4 but I wouldn't say I was an ABDL at that point. If I hadn't been prevented, I might have worn then but it took some time before I was able to manage it. The urge would come and go but it wasn't until 10-11 before I had my act together enough to start to act on it. Even then, it might have passed. It's hard to say at what point it really sticks.

Although I would say I was an ABDL before this, I didn't really get to wear with any consistency until I moved out for good and was in my late 20s. Before that, it modified baby diapers on those occasions when I did do anything, and it was less about wearing than a sexual accessory.

Last edited:
I played with wetting as with other things over the years. Three years ago I started wearing 24/7 to use them up and got hooked. I've been padded each winter for the past three years. Wearing overnight is helpful in my situation. If I get up to go to the bathroom, the dogs may wake up. I can't just let them out since they will bark and wake up my neighbors. It is just simpler to stand up and pee in my overnight diaper.

Reactions: Kellycares
ThePhotographer said:
So I’m curious on when people started wearing diapers again or more accurately when you realized you enjoy being padded eaither it be for comfort or a fetish.
If you have to wear medical reasons feel free to also vote as it be interesting to see if there is a correlation at all.

Overall I’m interested in seeing what age abdl emerge. I would have thought initially around 19- 20 with college and everything, but on a campus of 15k students I appear to be the only one.
No option for <10? I was borrowing my younger sister's diapers at age 6, possibly even at 5.

Bittergrey's survey asked about the age at which ABDL interests began, and roughly half of the 1400 respondents indicated that they were younger than 10.(http://understanding.infantilism.org/surveys/survey1_abdls_etc_part3.php) Obviously not the same as the age at which diaper-wearing began, but...

Nuff said. {wink}

Last edited:
Reactions: babybobby
Cottontail said:
No option for <10? I was borrowing my younger sister's diapers at age 6, possibly even at 5.

Bittergrey's survey asked about the age at which ABDL interests began, and roughly half of the 1400 respondents indicated that they were younger than 10.(http://understanding.infantilism.org/surveys/survey1_abdls_etc_part3.php) Obviously not the same as they age at which diaper-wearing began, but...

Nuff said. {wink}
Ok I added a younger than 10 option, thanks for pointing that out.

I knew I wanted to be back in diapers by the age of 4. I acted on it once when I was six. By the time I was 12 I was acting on it as often as possible.

ThePhotographer said:
Ok I added a younger than 10 option, thanks for pointing that out.
Almost. <10, not >10. :)

Reactions: Scupperguy30
Cottontail said:
Almost. <10, not >10. :)
Well the option to edit is gone for some reason. I’ll change it if it comes back

Reactions: doomsday81
clicked on the greater than 10, pretty sure you meant less than.

Reactions: Jim100
Slomo said:
clicked on the greater than 10, pretty sure you meant less than.
I know. I added it after the fact and now the edit option is completely gone.

>10 is actually less than 10.

After potty training, I began to wet the bed around the time I was 10 years old. During this period of bed-wetting, I occasionally wore diapers during the day because I wanted to. Thus began my liking of diapers.

I always had an interest in being back in diapers, the mind is a weird thing, I can remember being maybe 2 years old and loving my diapers. Potty training stages I don’t remember. But then I remember very clearly being maybe 4 and having a crazy desire to wear diapers, and I’d take my little cousins diapers when they were visiting and wear them

Ever since then, it’s always been something on my mind, I wanted to be back in diapers. It wasn’t until my teens when I could buy diapers and indulge a bit, I moved out at 17 and had my own place to myself and things just snowballed from there. I wore as much as possible at the time, started off with Abena m4 and secure plus. Then abdl diapers started to hit the market and slowly got more into the ab side until I got to where I am today. I wear nearly 24/7, and have my bears I snuggle with every night for over 10 years (bear is 12 years old and cuddles is 5 years old now!)

Always needed diapers but I had to make my own with what I had available it was not until I had a girlfriend that I told it took a while but finally she let me wear my diapers

I began wearing again off and on at 16, first with store-bought then with higher quality medical brands at a local supply store. When I moved out of my parents house at 19, I started buying and wearing AB diapers regularly and have been doing so for the last 8 years :)

As far as when these desires formed, much younger than any of the options listed :cautious: I realized I wanted to be a baby again at the age of 5 😅

I went with 16-18 on the poll though because that technically is when I started wearing again, although I began wearing with much more regularity from 19 onwards ;)

Last edited:
I remember that my sister had a doll and they used to come with real diapers and I stole it from the doll good thing it was apparently potty trained but almost got caught by my sister when trying to put the diaper on

Born in 64, potty trained by age 3, at age 7 I wanted to be back in diapers and tried as I might I just could not get my parents to put me back into diapers.
Spent my entire early childhood secretly wearing diapers, was caught and punished but still desired to wear a diaper.

Born in 59. My wife sent me up town a month and a half ago to get myself incontinence disposable underwear. I came back with the underwear and a bag of Adult Diapers! Things have sort of taken off from there.

Reactions: Kellycares and Jim100
I was always wetting my pants on purpose from very early on like around 5 or 6 to start, didn't start with diapers until around 45 or 50 , 24/7 now 65 soon

Reactions: Kellycares, Wetshisbed and Jim100
I was using catheters for three years to get a good nights sleep and switched to diapers last year at age 60. Wish I could go 24/7 but . . .

Back